"Fastest" way from 1 to 99 magic..

Magic_Shad3

Get w/e mage level to use the lowest ice spell in Ancients and then keep using it over and over till you get the next best level, then the next etc, till you get 82 then Blitz at pc till level 94, then barrage at Pc to 99...

In theory, the 'fastest' way, believe it or not, is by using the best spell you can...

Its like 100k ice blitz to get 99 mage for 82, thats about 100m you'll need :|

Ice Burst would be better experience and cheaper, it hits multiple targets.

Mr Blasty33 - 116 Combat

~ 99 Attack ~ 99 Magic ~ 99 HP ~ 94 Strength ~ 98 Range ~

Guest sandhill5

Cast the curse spells on stuff. Use iron body and green dhide legs and you'll miss most of the time (a good thing). You get like 35 exp from using one of those impairing spells and it only costs a few gp per cast.

Well, Mixing Fletching & Alching gives heaps to your Mage xp.

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Get tons of Cosmics, waters, and an earth staff and go to the Enchantment chamber in the mage training arena and stand there and keep enchanting the blocks. Use the highest enchanting spell you can. I think you can get 50 xp using enchant Diamond and it only uses one cosmic and some other rune (earth I think, use earth staff...) Cosmics only cost 150 ea on the forums btw, and you can enchant two shapes in the time you alch one object. It's a lot faster and doesn't cost nearly as much as high alching. You also get tons of points which you can spend on Mage boots gloves etc. Happy to help. Good luck! :D

gotphazonkz5.png

99/99 Defence 92/99 strength 80/99 slayer

Cast the curse spells on stuff. Use iron body and green dhide legs and you'll miss most of the time (a good thing). You get like 35 exp from using one of those impairing spells and it only costs a few gp per cast.

you can wear anything that gives you -65 mage attack bonus or worse and you'll fail nearly 100% of the time. You get 29 xp per spell i believe it is, and this would be a very bad idea to me because I get bored with a couple hundred, let alone a hundred thousand

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Guest sandhill5

you can wear anything that gives you -65 mage attack bonus or worse and you'll fail nearly 100% of the time. You get 29 xp per spell i believe it is, and this would be a very bad idea to me because I get bored with a couple hundred, let alone a hundred thousand

meh, each to his own.