I Died and Lost my Stuff in a POH!!!

darkslime22

I was in Rimmington house portal and went to someones house (I will not reveal their username). I went in their dungeon and was immediatly attacked having my hitpoints lowered to around 3. I was then attack by another player, who killed me right as I was expelled from their house! I ended up dying right outside of the portal and losing all the stuff i had with me except my 3 best items. I lost a dds, full sara book, ghostly boots, Glory Amulet, Obby cape, and some other non-important junk. This is a major bug which really needs fixing or else other innocent players will lose their items. I really don't think that you are supposed to lose your items if this happens.

If you would like more info about it, just let me know...

4552f60.jpg

Yes, I have personally seen this happen before, though not to me. It is one big bug that JAGex really needs to take care of before other innocent people lose their items...

6co7j1h.jpg

Note, sig needs to be updated.

99 woodcutting achieved May 31, 2007!

Currently going for Fletching cape 93/99

Basically you're just describing your personal experience in someone dungeon. It's not really talking about the actual bug, or saying how this should be improved.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Bugs are the aftermath of a good update. I think jagex are rushing the POH... I doubt they even checked thoroughly for bugs...

Well it has been a while since the POHs were released, too bad they haven't fixed all the bugs yet...

6co7j1h.jpg

Basically you're just describing your personal experience in someone dungeon. It's not really talking about the actual bug, or saying how this should be improved.

Well, ermm... I lost all my stuff in someones POH, that is indeed a bug. I was just explaining what happened, so it really should be fixed...

4552f60.jpg

You don't make a single reference in your post about it being a bug. All you're doing is ranting about how you lost your stuff in a guys dungeon... Look at your title, for starters. It says "I died and lost my stuff in a dungeon!!!". Just the title makes it sound like a rant. Then you go on talking about how you ventured into someone's dungeon, and was koed. Next you go ranting about all the items you lost because of it. To top it off, you just give a nice bold reccomendation to not go into PoH's. Not a single reference to the fact it's a bug.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

You don't make a single reference in your post about it being a bug. All you're doing is ranting about how you lost your stuff in a guys dungeon... Look at your title, for starters. It says "I died and lost my stuff in a dungeon!!!". Just the title makes it sound like a rant. Then you go on talking about how you ventured into someone's dungeon, and was koed. Next you go ranting about all the items you lost because of it. To top it off, you just give a nice bold reccomendation to not go into PoH's. Not a single reference to the fact it's a bug.

Ok, I've edited the first post stating that it is in fact a bug. Ermm... I'm quite new to the forums, so do you know a way to change the title if possible?

4552f60.jpg

if you died in the in the house you would have just respawned outside, but if you are expelled which you were, there is a possibility you can die (1hp ect). you were probably just expelled as you were about to die and it was just unlucky, if you dont this this is correct then report a bug.There isnt really any use complaining over it.

edit: you also can get full ghostly robes for free the same way that you got them ingame.

doublebirdsnestsny7.png

Best nest to date, two in one swing...

1,001st to 99 Firemaking.

3 Barrows drops: Torags legs, Dharoks legs, Veracs plateskirt

Erm, is this a rant?... If so, it's in the wrong forum. :-#

no its not a rant but the tital needs to be changed to

i died and lost stuff in a POH

this needs to be cahnged thow when u leave house you hps go to full and pray stats etc

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

You were House Lured. :shock:

Yeah, iv'e seen it happen before, theres no way to reproduce it at the time though...So once it happens, it happens.

People lose Partyhats like this...

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

Erm, is this a rant?... If so, it's in the wrong forum. :-#

no its not a rant but the tital needs to be changed to

i died and lost stuff in a POH

this needs to be cahnged thow when u leave house you hps go to full and pray stats etc

Not if you're being attacked...

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

you cannot die from being expelled at the same time of your death inside the POH.

it has happend to me many times , your health will be at 3 ( if thats what you left with ) when you are expelled from the house tho..and you could die from a random event very easy.

but its impossible to be expelled right as you die , then die outside the house aswell.

reason why: because your charictor dies in the house right as your last hitpoints are taken away , therfor if you were dieing inside , you would be put back to full health once you reach the outside.

i have tried it a few times today with friends , just to make sure what iam saying wasnt a bunch of BS , and it doesnt work.

dunno why somebody would lie about something like this <.<

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

I was in Rimmington house portal and went to someones house (I will not reveal their username). I went in their dungeon and was immediatly attacked having my hitpoints lowered to around 3. I was then attack by another player, who killed me right as I was expelled from their house! I ended up dying right outside of the portal and losing all the stuff i had with me except my 3 best items. I lost a dds, full sara book, ghostly boots, Glory Amulet, Obby cape, and some other non-important junk. This is a major bug which really needs fixing or else other innocent players will lose their items. I really don't think that you are supposed to lose your items if this happens.

If you would like more info about it, just let me know...

go on to the runescape website and tell jagex about the bug otherwise they will have no idea about it
runemsanta,2dtv0.gif

you cannot die from being expelled at the same time of your death inside the POH.

it has happend to me many times , your health will be at 3 ( if thats what you left with ) when you are expelled from the house tho..and you could die from a random event very easy.

but its impossible to be expelled right as you die , then die outside the house aswell.

reason why: because your charictor dies in the house right as your last hitpoints are taken away , therfor if you were dieing inside , you would be put back to full health once you reach the outside.

i have tried it a few times today with friends , just to make sure what iam saying wasnt a bunch of BS , and it doesnt work.

He did not lie, as I said, I have personally seen this happen once before on a crowded world.

6co7j1h.jpg

No, you're wrong, actually. You know how if you get hit at the same time as you turn on a prayer? The damage goes "through" the prayer? Well, same for the house's. You leave at the same time, it won't re set your HP.

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png