Making money with no work at all. member guide

Vincent

This guide is to help people that dont play that often; but often enough to benefit from this. Also for those that struggle making money and balancing that with other aspects of the game. Also to increase stocks of certain items. Only members are able to use these features.

Now, you ask how do i make money with no work at all?

35578098wt2.png

Easy. 1st off. Let me introduce you to Zaff. He sells battlestaves in Varrock. right click him once a day for your supply of battlestaves. battlestaves are used in crafting. they sell for on average 8.4k on the g.e. he sells them 7k each :). buy your staves then put them on the g.e. and they will sell pretty much instantly at the 8.4k price.

60691837tl9.pngVarrock

Note: if you've done the varrock achievement diary he will increase the amount of staves per day you can buy from him up to 64/day. the base amount is 7 or 8 i believe but again it's all profit; so buy however many you can. remember to wear your varrock armour if you have earned it.

96159807qh4.png

Ok. 2nd. Our friend Arhein, standing across from the bank in Catherby near the dock sells pineapples and seaweed. use the talk option to buy all the seaweed and pineapples he will sell you. he sells you 40 pineapples for 2 gp each. he also sells 80 seaweed 2 gp each. now you're asking why should i buy seaweed and pineapples from Arhein? pineapples are used for supercompost and for payment to the farmers for papaya trees. they sell on the g.e. for around 186 gp each! ok now what about seaweed... seaweed is used to make glass. seaweed sells for 323 gp each on the g.e.

17388167iu5.pngCatherby

ok so from 1 day you spend lets say 7x64 on staves = 448k now you sell those staves 8.4kx64=537.6k that's about 96k profit for nothing!

now you have 40 pineapple and 80 seaweed bought for 240 gp.

you can sell those for 40x186=7440 and seaweed 80x323=25840

129,280 gp

that's about 130k gp per day. for nothing. now multiply that by 7.

so for a week that's 910k. 52 weeks in a year. for a grand total of 47.32M. yes that's million.

all you need is the starter gp to buy the daily staves, or however many you can buy at the time, the amount you can buy will vary, based on how much of the varrock achievement diary you've done, but it's all profit. and you will also need to visit catherby to buy the seaweed and pineapples. Arnhein is conveniently located near the bank for that.

This is not intended to be your only source of gp. doing this will however increase your wealth and the rest is up to you.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

oh a little correction for the guy sells pineapple and seaweed

he sells 40 pineapples and 80 seaweeds for each day ( once u bought all stock he got , you have to wait the actual 24 hours for next loads)

nice quick money-making but a proof of picture which u did sell staves , pineapples and seaweed would be better.

Ff_r_chris.gif

Add the MTK minigame, and Bert's sand, even if sand is only worth 40gpea, now, and you basically have 200k/day.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Jagex made it so kelp can be use to make glass too.

All you need is the diving suit you got from the quest Recipe For Disaster

Just wear that and bring nothing else.

Go to murphy to go diving.

You might notice that Jagex put a deposit box right by murphy's ship this means easy banking.

Not sure about the price of kelp but its cheaper to get them and theres no limit to picking kelp.

as for pineapples if you done the karmaja dairys you can pick a load and use the gloves to teleport to shilo and use the carts to come back for the next load this would cost 10gp per ride only carry that the more money you carry the more they charge. Or if you got alot of trading stick use the deliver service.

I know it may be alittle work but its more money in your pocket.

Theres a fine line between dreams and reality so if something good happens you must be dreaming cause reality sucks!

Ariel_Engle.jpg

You might notice that Jagex put a deposit box right by murphy's ship this means easy banking.

Not sure about the price of kelp but its cheaper to get them and theres no limit to picking kelp.

1. Cant trade kelp

2. i made a giude on this

3. do u mean no limit of kelp per invin? cuz thats a no...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

OOOHHHHHH ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

1. Cant trade kelp

2. i made a giude on this

3. do u mean no limit of kelp per invin? cuz thats a no...

Kelp may not be tradeable but the soda ash is

right now soda ash sells about the same price as seaweed

not bad for a little work oh theres also a fire near the ship so you can make soda ash as soon as you get to the surface

With this you make pure profit for min work

By limit I ment daily limit.

Theres a fine line between dreams and reality so if something good happens you must be dreaming cause reality sucks!

Ariel_Engle.jpg

• 5 months later...

i realise there is some travel involved but this is really free money for the taking.

and i like the idea of combining it with kingdom of miscellania but not everyone has done that quest. you will always make a profit with these. these items are in high demand and cost you very little compared to what you can sell for. :thumbsup:

bumping the guide for those people that havent seen it.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Quick tip, if you have the crafting level, just craft the battlestaves into the highest stave you can make. Then alc it for 9.3k.

With air, its

Nature-0,300

Bstave-7,000

Air orb-1,100 (if bought on GE, or about 700gp if made, even with all materials bought to make)

~~~~~8,400

Alc for 9,300, quick 900gp ea, plus up to 135 craftin exp each

~with 65 cooking~

Also, with pineapples, don't just sell! cut into pineapple chunks, and with access to the Warriors guild, buy 40 plain pizzas for 200 ea. Put pineapple chunks on pizza, and sell for over 500gp ea!

Quality posting at its finest.

Quick tip, if you have the crafting level, just craft the battlestaves into the highest stave you can make. Then alc it for 9.3k.

With air, its

Nature-0,300

Bstave-7,000

Air orb-1,100 (if bought on GE, or about 700gp if made, even with all materials bought to make)

~~~~~8,400

~with 65 cooking~

Also, with pineapples, don't just sell! cut into pineapple chunks, and with access to the Warriors guild, buy 40 plain pizzas for 200 ea. Put pineapple chunks on pizza, and sell for over 500gp ea!

why not pineapple rings :ugeek: :wall:

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

With air, its

Nature-0,300

Bstave-7,000

~~~~~8,400

~with 65 cooking~

why not pineapple rings :ugeek: :wall:

Why rings? do you get more or something?

Quality posting at its finest.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to add: consider Ava's accumulator (animal magnetism quest required). Free steel arrows ftw (though they do come really slowly)

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.