Tip.it re-hosting private clan forums

LadySarafina

If a clan would like a private forum on forum.tip.it they can have one. So instead of having to deal with things like freewebs, or invision, or any other site out there, the various clans can have a private board here.

Only the people that they want to be able to see the board would be able to. Also less stress on having a web master, and keeping current with updates for security, and the other web masters headaches. Hope that made more sence? If not let me know, and I'll try to better explain it.

Thats right, we are once again hosting private forums for clans on Tip.it Forums.

Questions, comments?

To request a Private Clan Forum, please either post here, or for a more efficient reply contact a Forum Administrator.

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

If a clan would like a private forum on forum.tip.it they can have one. So instead of having to deal with things like freewebs, or invision, or any other site out there, the various clans can have a private board here.

Only the people that they want to be able to see the board would be able to. Also less stress on having a web master, and keeping current with updates for security, and the other web masters headaches. Hope that made more sence? If not let me know, and I'll try to better explain it.

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

Hello Annie. :)

Times have changed, especially in the clan world. I doubt that any of the major clans would really desire a place on here or on any other public forums. We shall see though.. Good luck.

PS: Haven't seen you on MSN for a long time..

Yeah, I would be shocked if many/any of the larger more established clans would want to have a private forum, but you never know.

The private boards would only be viewable to the clans members, and admin team (but we wont tell anyone anything about your clans events or other types of stuff like that) 2 leaders/high ranked officials will have full moderator powers on the private forum. Allowing leaders to be in full control of the board. All we ask is that your clan in the private board follow our rules. There isnt much reason for an admin to be looking at your private clan forum. I will clean out locked threads when asked, and unless a complaint comes in, thats about as much as Tip.it Admin team will be looking at your forum.

Other questions? Ideas? Things you would like to see implemented?

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

To my knowledge, no Tip.it staff are clan leaders. It's the clan leaders that will be running thier own private forum's.

What about ForsakenMage? :lol:

An official Tip.It Clan has been discussed and decided against for many reasons; unmanageable, open to lots of attacks, comparison with other fansite Clans and finally, it's just not needed - The TET is more than enough.

Offline and unavailable.

To my knowledge, no Tip.it staff are clan leaders. It's the clan leaders that will be running thier own private forum's.

Thank you. :) I was going to say that.

Thank you. :) I was going to say that.

Oh my, I totally forgot. :oops: Ask her, she may be able to better tell you why. As stated above, this probally isnt something a larger clan would want. It's targeted more twards the newer clans.

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

I LOVE TIP IT

this will save me hours making a descent forum how do u apply

\' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

Send me a PM with the clan name, max of 2 leaders/or high ranking officers that will be controlling the board. (they must be registered on tip.it.forums) Also send me the names of at least 5 other members of the clan. (Alos must be registered on tip.it)

Total it takes 7 registered names. If you are close to the number, but a few names short, thats OK too.

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

deja vu

I just posted the same idea on the tipits stance sticky (being blindfully unaware of this one).

thank you very much my Lady, when we have 12 active members I shall inform you with all due haste.

well we have 12 members but only a few are members of tipit.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

• 2 weeks later...

The b0n3s clan

we are working on 12 members so we can get a prvt clan board...i am the co-leader or watever u want to call it and i think we have about 7 peeps or so that have already signed up on tip it or are going to soon...thanks!!

we will let u kno wen we have enuf peeps to get one...the leader is ur_b0n3s_r0k...i think u visited the post.... thanks again!

~Ur_B0nes_Rok(metal)

~B0n3s Clan

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well.. Some of the clans that have been built up won't really need to use this since they have functional forums already and user groups and stuff.

Some new clans that don't have alot of time might want to though.

j0xPu5R.png