Tip.it re-hosting private clan forums

LadySarafina

I'm looking to make a pure clan i'll repost here when we have some members for our board ty.

Please PM me the information, and not post it here.

Send me a PM with the clan name, max of 2 leaders/or high ranking officers that will be controlling the board. (they must be registered on tip.it.forums) Also send me the names of at least 5 other members of the clan. (Also must be registered on tip.it)

Total it takes 7 registered names.

bubbleavvy6xx.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nice idea. The blokes n the Tip.It section really do come up with some good ideas every once and a while. :P

(Just kidding on the "blokes" part. You know we love you. <3: )

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Due to LadySarafina's recent retirement from the staff please refrain from pm'ing her with your requests for private boards. at this time I am working on getting another admin to take her place.

Thank you for your patience, we hope to get this resolved soon.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Please redirect your requests and needs to The_Tallest1 in reguards to private clan boards.

Thank you for your pationce.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

• 6 months later...

I did, but no reply yet...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• 6 months later...
how would that work.

LadySerafina (who is no longer on Staff, so please do not bother her with PM's about this) has explained it in a few posts on page 1 of this topic, if you have further questions you can direct them to one of the Administrators. Either in this topic, or in a PM. :)

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Note: I have updated the first post so it is hopefully a little more clear now :)

Given the facts this topic is from Oct 06, the fact the Lady is no longer a mod and the fact that this thread is littered with confusing replies don't you think it would be nice to close and unsticky this thread and make a new one? You know just a friendly suggestion there ....

Note: I have updated the first post so it is hopefully a little more clear now :)

Given the facts this topic is from Oct 06, the fact the Lady is no longer a mod and the fact that this thread is littered with confusing replies don't you think it would be nice to close and unsticky this thread and make a new one? You know just a friendly suggestion there ....

Fine :P

New thread: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=745367

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog