Guide to make money by farming

Runey1676

Before I say anything you'll need at least 32 farming for this :(

This is my first post on these forums i hope you all like it!

Stuff You'll Need:

15 buckets

at least 4 plant cure

a rake

spade

seed dibbler

Other Usefull things

ammy of nature

air stuff

20+ laws

20+ waters

Ghosts ahoy-done

plague city-done

fariy tale part 1-done

Level 51+ magic

Ok, now lets get started

first go on the forums, and go to the farming forum

make a new thread saying "buying 4 rannar seeds 23k ea"

or look foir some1 else selling

once you have your 4 seeds you'll have 6k left, but trust me you'll get it all back

ok now get some pinapples, go to ardgone take the boat to brimhaven and head south and pick 15 pinapples

put them in a compost bin and wait for about an hour or two, then use the buckets on the bin to get 15 super compostnow set up your invtorey something like this:

06aug18153249xd8.th.png

Also weild your magic secteaurs, and wear lighter stuff or nothing

Now Your ready to start farming!

First, head all the herd patches in RuneScape!

Catherby

North-west of ardgone

South of falador (if you have ammy of nature use it here)

West of port phamasty (i think thats how you spell it)

if you haven't done ghosts ahoy dont even go to that last 1 its just too hard

Use super compost on all the patches, plant the rannars and wait...

keep waiting... about every 15 or 20min head back to patch to make sure they aren't died or dying (try not to let them die :shame: you paid 23k)

Once they are fully growen pick them all

**Note these take at least 1 hour to grow can get boring**

Now, back to the forums

head to the herblore forum

(inless you've been doing this for a while dont post till you have 100+ rannars, if you don't read the next step)

look for someone buying rannars

ONLY SELL FOR 7K EA

you should have around 24 rannars that's 168k right there

each time you sell rannars buy 1 or 2 more seeds then last time

don't buy more then 30 seeds at 1 time its too much to handle

after a while the money adds up

today i made 1.4m! and tomarrow looks even better :D

So have fun farming!

My farming lvl: 48

runey676.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

I do this more all my cash. Actually this is how i bought 3 santas around christmas in 2005. Still got the 3 santas and this morning they were 23m ea. I always make back the cash i put into it at least double. Just bought 100 seeds and im planning to get about 200 after i farm them and sell them. I eventually will get about 3k seeds and grow those out and sell and get a purple hopefully. 3000(seeds) x 6 ( min. average herbs i get per seed) x 7.5k ( price i sell the ranarrs for) = 135m + my 3 santas (69m) = 204m should be enough for a purple by the time i finish this plan.

i think it's a good idea, i use it myself. But if u are combat 80 and above, whit decent mage and range lvls, then after a while of doing this, i would make about 100 or more pray pots and go to barrows :P Now thats good money! Even if u don't get any barrows stuff, u still usually get enough runes to pay for ur pots + u get herb and combat exp. it usually takes me 3 x 4 dose for a trip, so.. uum about 70 trips? Addy arrows don't cost much and u get runes back when using slay dart.

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

decent guide but if your herblore allows it go the extra mile and pot the rannars before selling.

Snapdragon are a better herb to do this with because its pots sell for more.

You can get rannar seeds 15-20k ea as well if you try.

Axe

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Nice. :).

Does the amount of ranaars you recieve go up as your farming level does?

Also, you could plant a pineapple tree or two and gather pineapples from them..... :-w :-k

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

decent guide but if your herblore allows it go the extra mile and pot the rannars before selling.

Snapdragon are a better herb to do this with because its pots sell for more.

You can get rannar seeds 15-20k ea as well if you try.

Axe

yes u get get for that much but i find it easyer just to buy for 23k ea

runey676.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

I'd just like to add (63 farming) DO NOT BUY A NAT AMMY! They don't tell you when you're plants get diseased (yes I know every guide including the official knowledge base says they do, but they don't) - only when they are grown, or die. Grown is useful, but having it tell you they died with no warning is just depressing. Don't waste the 80k ;)

I'd just like to add (63 farming) DO NOT BUY A NAT AMMY! They don't tell you when you're plants get diseased (yes I know every guide including the official knowledge base says they do, but they don't) - only when they are grown, or die. Grown is useful, but having it tell you they died with no warning is just depressing. Don't waste the 80k ;)

Yes they do tell you when they are diseased, you just arent paying attention or aren't online when the warning pops up. Its really easy to miss if your sounds off and you are fletching and or alcing.

Your crops will grow every 90 minutes on avg, if you get an alert any time before then its likeley that your plot is diseased.

Please dont spread misinformation.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

they do tell you (as bigmoneyak said) but u must be online and wearing the ammy the second it happens

runey676.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Nice guide.

I farm ranaar myself, but instead of selling the ranaar weeds, I collect my own snape grass, buy water-filled vials in Ardougne, and then make and sell prayer potions for 7kea. This way, I train both farming and herblore and make a nice profit as well.

Another option for getting pineapples is to buy them in the gnome stronghold.

One other thing.. If you've done Fairy's Tale Part 1, you should start Fairy's Tale Part 2 and do the quest up until you are able to use Fairy Rings. Use of the rings helps out a lot when farming and you don't have to meet the herblore req to start the quest (not sure about the rest of the quest reqs though).

elle2nq7.jpg

One other thing.. If you've done Fairy's Tale Part 1, you should start Fairy's Tale Part 2 and do the quest up until you are able to use Fairy Rings. Use of the rings helps out a lot when farming and you don't have to meet the herblore req to start the quest (not sure about the rest of the quest reqs though).

you need no skills to use the fariy rings

runey676.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

• 11 months later...
Guest killerbo

Hmm this is a pretty decent guide but...

The last time someone posted on this before the guy above me was nearly a year ago #-o