Guide to Varrock West Bank

Captainkidd

Table Of Contents:

1. Introduction

2. Worlds

3. Bank

4. Areas

1. Introduction

This guide is for people who go to world 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 varrock west bank and don't know where to buy or sell things, if your tht person this guide will help you alot from buying and selling stuff.

2. Worlds

The worlds you want to go to are these,

World 1:

World 1 is if your buying something and you need it right away, because most merchants are here selling stuff over priced. This is a good world to sell in because alot of people come here needing stuff fast, and well if you got it they will buy from you over priced.

world1cs6.png

World 3, 4, 5:

World 3, 4, 5 are the 'good' worlds, what I mean by 'good' is the prices are where it should be and there easy to make money off of, if you know how to merchant.

world345cn0.png

World 7, 8:

These worlds are just like world 3, 4, 5 but the only difference is these worlds are not always a 'merchanting' world. There mostly croweded during the weekends, it could be the begging of your weekend or the end it varys because of the different time zones.

world78ti3.png

3. Bank

The bank is in 14 different parts, lets call these parts zones. these zones have different people buying and selling the same, items. For instance 'Zone 1' between the bank and zaff's staff shop is called the rune zone, people buy and sell full runes, and other rune objects.

worldmappk1.png

4. Zones

Area 0: (Miscellaneous Area)

I made a zone 0 because I had nothing for the inside of the bank, theres not real items being sold or bought there, it varys. Alot of people buy limps and spider eggs but other than that nothing to big happens there.

Tips:

If your some one who needs limps or spider eggs I suggest you come here.

Area 1: (Rune Area)

This zone is where people buy and sell rune items, fairly cheap.

Tips:

In the middle of the 'rune zone' some players will sell full runes in massize amounts like 10-20 saying something like this 'Selling full rune 175kea ~ there name', these prices vary from 175kea to 185kea and 190kea.

Area 2: (b&a [g] [t] Area)

This is the zone where people buy and sell black [g] and [t] and addy [g] and [t], people DO NOT buy or sell rune [g] or [t], theres a zone all for that, zone 7.

Tips:

most people won't by or sell unless its full.

Area 3: (3rd age)

This zone is where people sell the new treasure trail items, such as magic [t], str [t], willow comp.

Tips:

Some high level members may sell these items cheaper then most people buy and sell for.

Area 4: (God Area)

Behind the bank people sell god aromors, up aganist the walls is full and more twards the bank is parts.

Tips:

Not many people buy, unless its full.

Area 5: (Wizzy Area)

People just sell in that little part, right up aganist the bank.

Tips:

If you buy wizzy [g] in pieces like (hat 150k) (Top 250k) (Bottem 150k) you can get full for 150-200k cheaper than ifyou bought from one person.

Area 6: (Rare Area)

Once in a while some high level player goes over there, selling rare item(s), this only happens once in a while.

Tips:

You got a better chance of getting a rare selling in-game in world 1.

Area 7: (rune [g] and [t] Area)

This place is just for rune [g] and [t], most people sell and buy in fulls, but a few sell in parts.

Tips:

From average joe:

Full rune [g] 1.1m

From a merchant:

Full rune [g] 1.2m

Area 8: (Bone Yard)

This is wear people mostly buy big bones, some times a few level 3s try to sell normal bones for 300 each in 1k amounts.

Tips:

Some people will switch big bones into normal bones so look at the second window!

Area 9: (Autoer Ally)

I call this autoer Ally because its wear yews are sold, and most of the times theres a level 3 with the name 'o 0 o 0 o 0o 0 0' selling 10-100k yews.

Tips:

Its hard to by in 1k amounts even if you offer 300 each, only way is to by from a autoer if their there.

Zone 10: (Willows Area)

This is wear once in a while some body says 'buying willows' or 'selling willows' the price there is 30 each all day long.

Tips:

Don't count on some one always being here, if you need willows go to drayor bank.

Area 11: (Lobster Area)

Title says all you can get lobbies from 235 each to 250 each in good amounts

Tips:

Most people sell 100 for 25k.

Area 12: (Feather Area)

Again this is wear some level 3 has 100k-200k feathers that they auto bought in the store and are selling for a good profit.

Tips:

Don't buy to merchant because there selling at the highest price. About the only place to get enough feathers for 99 fishing other than forms.

Area 13: (Ore and Bar Area)

In side the anvil places a few people buy and sell steel and rune bars but not all the time. They also sell some ores but I've only seen this 1 or 2 times.

Tips:

Best place to get rune bars for f2p other than forms.

Area 14: (Bloody Area)

The inside part to the area is mostly Choas, Deaths and Natures. Out side is mostly airs and other elemental runes.

Tips:

About the only place to get Runes in 500+ amounts.

Area 15: (Ammys Area)

People sell ammys here for low prices.

Tips:

Can get ammys for cheaper price then normaly seen.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][u]Table Of Contents[/u]:[/b]

1. Introduction

2. Worlds

3. Bank

4. Areas

[u][b]1. Introduction[/b][/u]

This guide is for people who go to world 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 varrock west bank and don't know where to buy or sell things, if your tht person this guide will help you [u]alot[/u] from buying and selling stuff.

[u][b]2. Worlds[/b][/u]

The worlds you want to go to are these,

[b][u]World 1[/u]:[/b]

World 1 is if your buying something and you need it right away, because most merchants are here selling stuff over priced. This is a good world to sell in because alot of people come here needing stuff fast, and well if you got it they will buy from you over priced.

[img=http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7963/world1cs6.png]

[b][u]World 3, 4, 5[/u]:[/b]

World 3, 4, 5 are the 'good' worlds, what I mean by 'good' is the prices are where it should be and there easy to make money off of, if you know how to merchant.

[img=http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/787/world345cn0.png]

[b][u]World 7, 8[/u]:[/b]

These worlds are just like world 3, 4, 5 but the only difference is these worlds are not always a 'merchanting' world. There mostly croweded during the weekends, it could be the begging of your weekend or the end it varys because of the different time zones.

[img=http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3471/world78ti3.png]

[b][u]3. Bank[/b][/u]

The bank is in 14 different parts, lets call these parts zones. these zones have different people buying and selling the same, items. For instance 'Zone 1' between the bank and zaff's staff shop is called the rune zone, people buy and sell full runes, and other rune objects.

[img=http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2020/worldmappk1.png]

[b][u]4. Zones[/b][/u]

[b][u]Area 0[/u]: (Miscellaneous Area)[/b]

I made a zone 0 because I had nothing for the inside of the bank, theres not real items being sold or bought there, it varys. Alot of people buy limps and spider eggs but other than that nothing to big happens there.

[color=red]Tips:[/color]

If your some one who needs limps or spider eggs I suggest you come here.

[b][u]Area 1[/u]: (Rune Area)[/b]

This zone is where people buy and sell rune items, fairly cheap.

In the middle of the 'rune zone' some players will sell full runes in massize amounts like 10-20 saying something like this 'Selling full rune 175kea ~ there name', these prices vary from 175kea to 185kea and 190kea.

[b][u]Area 2[/u]: (b&a [g] [t] Area)[/b]

This is the zone where people buy and sell black [g] and [t] and addy [g] and [t], people [b][color=red]DO NOT[/color][/b] buy or sell rune [g] or [t], theres a zone all for that, zone 7.

most people won't by or sell unless its full.

[b][u]Area 3[/u]: (3rd age)[/b]

This zone is where people sell the new treasure trail items, such as magic [t], str [t], willow comp.

Some high level members may sell these items cheaper then most people buy and sell for.

[b][u]Area 4[/u]: (God Area)[/b]

Behind the bank people sell god aromors, up aganist the walls is full and more twards the bank is parts.

Not many people buy, unless its full.

[b][u]Area 5[/u]: (Wizzy Area)[/b]

People just sell in that little part, right up aganist the bank.

If you buy wizzy [g] in pieces like (hat 150k) (Top 250k) (Bottem 150k) you can get full for 150-200k cheaper than ifyou bought from one person.

[b][u]Area 6[/u]: (Rare Area)[/b]

Once in a while some high level player goes over there, selling rare item(s), this only happens once in a while.

You got a better chance of getting a rare selling in-game in world 1.

[b][u]Area 7[/u]: (rune [g] and [t] Area)[/b]

This place is just for rune [g] and [t], most people sell and buy in fulls, but a few sell in parts.

From average joe:

Full rune [g] 1.1m

From a merchant:

Full rune [g] 1.2m

[b][u]Area 8[/u]: (Bone Yard)[/b]

This is wear people mostly buy big bones, some times a few level 3s try to sell normal bones for 300 each in 1k amounts.

Some people will switch big bones into normal bones so look at the second window!

[b][u]Area 9[/u]: (Autoer Ally)[/b]

I call this autoer Ally because its wear yews are sold, and most of the times theres a level 3 with the name 'o  0      o 0  o 0o 0 0' selling 10-100k yews.

Its hard to by in 1k amounts even if you offer 300 each, only way is to by from a autoer if their there.

[b][u]Zone 10[/u]: (Willows Area)[/b]

This is wear once in a while some body says 'buying willows' or 'selling willows' the price there is 30 each all day long.

Don't count on some one always being here, if you need willows go to drayor bank.

[b][u]Area 11[/u]: (Lobster Area)[/b]

Title says all you can get lobbies from 235 each to 250 each in good amounts

Most people sell 100 for 25k.

[b][u]Area 12[/u]: (Feather Area)[/b]

Again this is wear some level 3 has 100k-200k feathers that they auto bought in the store and are selling for a good profit.

Don't buy to merchant because there selling at the highest price. About the only place to get enough feathers for 99 fishing other than forms.

[b][u]Area 13[/u]: (Ore and Bar Area)[/b]

In side the anvil places a few people buy and sell steel and rune bars but not all the time. They also sell some ores but I've only seen this 1 or 2 times.

Best place to get rune bars for f2p other than forms.

[b][u]Area 14[/u]: (Bloody Area)[/b]

The inside part to the area is mostly Choas, Deaths and Natures. Out side is mostly airs and other elemental runes.

[b]About[/b] the only place to get Runes in 500+ amounts.

[b][u]Area 15[/u]: (Ammys Area)[/b]

People sell ammys here for low prices.

Can get ammys for cheaper price then normaly seen.

Nice,it helped me a little bit and even more when i went there for first.

Just have one suggestion,unimportant:Update the "11" number on the map you made.Its a very useful map but i wouldnt find the 11.lol.

Oh! the 13 (i think its a 13) at the anvil hosue could be in another color.

Sorry for my complains.

861i3.gif

Nice,it helped me a little bit and even more when i went there for first.

Just have one suggestion,unimportant:Update the "11" number on the map you made.Its a very useful map but i wouldnt find the 11.lol.

Oh! the 13 (i think its a 13) at the anvil hosue could be in another color.

Sorry for my complains.

Yea the pictures is pretty crappy, I am working on a new one with another picture of a table to make people who don't want to read the whole thing easyer to find stuff.

I like it. I've always wondered "where I can sell this/that" but never got an answer when I asked around in those worlds because my message fades in less than 2 secs. Thx for the enlightening.

PS: Why not rename Zone 0 to 'Miscellaneous' since people sell red spider eggs/limp roots. Or 'P2p's 2nd Ingrediant'.

there is too many guides like this dont need another one
Give me the links and I will gladly ask for this post to be locked, oh wait there are none is there.

I think it's great! One problem, shouldn't you include the basement? It sells runes, ammys, and assorted junk.
I just add to that zone about how some people buy and sell runes down there.

Yeah this guide is sorta.... useless..... but it's ok
Do you not know how to read, it says it for people who don't know there way around the bank, you mite but some other people may not.

Give me the links and I will gladly ask for this post to be locked, oh wait there are none is there.

I think it's great! One problem, shouldn't you include the basement? It sells runes, ammys, and assorted junk.

Do you not know how to read, it says it for people who don't know there way around the bank, you mite but some other people may not.

Who doesnt know how to walk around a big house? It must either take a free to play level 3 mind who just joined 10 minutes ago or you must just be completely [developmentally delayed]ed.

Who doesnt know how to walk around a big house? It must either take a free to play level 3 mind who just joined 10 minutes ago or you must just be completely [developmentally delayed].

Then why did I see you sell full rune where people sell yews? ooo :-$ dis.

If it's accurate, That's brilliant. I also wish there was one for fally w2.

Can you do one on east too?

East one has no form to it, cause its so small people just crowd around and sell stuff, I mite do a fally world 2 Once I walk around it a few times.

Nice guide, good layout, but add some pictures showing people actually shouting buys/sells in the different zones.

I would defenitely use it, if i didn't hate merchanters (the lousy, stupid sons of... who only raise prices <.< ).

Good job, keep it up.