where white knights rule(near draynor manor giant spider i dont get it either

a place with great heat (south of shanty pass

swordil0.png

Last place is at the cave next to fisherman guild look for a crack and enter it

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some cryptic thread on the official forums about this. Only posts from players, nothing from Jagex.

This could be a prelude to the seers "visions" in the BTS for this month. Kind of an introduction to something next week?

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

little more info might be nice

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

Here's what she looks like. :shock:

sinseerfj7.png

Well I have just finished this fun little mini quest which kept me occupied for about 3 hours hunting down spirits and killing the re-animated body of one of General Kazards minions. *its lv 160 and drains prayer* So Jagex I have to ask out of pure questioning; Is there anything else to the reward because before hunting down the spirits again I'd prefer just to ask...heh

Here is the swords stats *it looks sweet*

Attack bonus

Stab: -4

Slash: +27

Crush: +21

Magic: +4

Range: +0

Defence bonus

Stab: 0

Slash: 0

Crush: 0

Magic: +4

Range: -1

Other bonuses

Strength: +26

Prayer: 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The swords stats arn't that great but it does look amazing, I love this hidden little update and has anyone else found the sword besides me and the brilliant friend who discovered this thing? *name will not be mentioned*

Also I believe this is recent since I've never seen it before, nor have I ever heard of it before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sword is a dark transparent shadowy color *like ghost robes* It's 2 handed and has a kind of jagged hilt with some sort of jewl in the middle.

For those Legend of zelda fans...It looks like a transparent master sword.

*Official forums*

So let's see. Sins= Bad stuff we've done. Ghost from someones post was General Khazard who we slew as part of a quest. I'm assuming that the rest of these alleged ghosts are also people we've killed in the past.

If you've ever looked at Runescape as if it were the real world you'd see that by us killing anyone and everyone that gets in our way we're basically murders, think of the Goblin societies that would develop if we didn't have the low level players going to slaughter them every five minutes (all in the sense if RS was a real world).

I cannot see Jagex instilling a moral sense in RS because as an adventurer you must kill or be killed pretty much. Too bad there's nothing such as Roleplaying experience, we might see a lot more people playing a character rather than running around saying "1 p00ned j00!!!111!!!!!1!!".

The scouts are annoying!

The Faldor one is acually near Draynor Manor!

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

After searching almost every inch of Faldor I am almost certain it's not in Faldor. There must be somewhere else "The White Knights Rule."

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."