The Great Bot Reporting Trip! [over]

Hello Tiffers,

Most of you probably noticed that in runescape, there are macroers. :roll: I thought that maybe, someday, I could organize an event to go report these rule-breakers as I'm damn sick of them, and also 'cause if I go on a macro report trip alone, I'm a drop of water in a poison sea. So here it goes.

Description:

We're going to choo-choo-train our way to the macro hotspots.

th_Untitled-1.png

Click here for a map of Runescape, terribly edited by me to show the route we're going to take. It's rather big, might take a while to load.

Remember! It's not 'cause they're level 3 and they don't talk, or even just because they don't talk, that they're macroers!

How to figure out whether it's a non-talkative skiller (Player that trains only skills) or a bot:

Usually, bots don't equip anything. If they are equipping something, it can't be anything else than a random event item, whereas skillers will wear trimmed wizard robes a lot. Usually, macroers names are something like "ujmt679" or "xiaoliang883". Skillers have the word "skill" in their name usually. Try to talk to the bot/skiller, trade him, follow him, harass him. If they still don't answer, well time to report.

Date: 26th of August.

Time: 3PM EST

Click here to figure out the time for other time zones

World: 7 (F2P) (changed by popular Ooc demand)

RSN: Harrinator1 <3:

Contact info: Post questions here.

If I can't come, I'll find a way to have someone else direct the event.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

<.< There's lots of replies on the thread on the OoC forum.. but here... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Darn.

Date changed t the 26th of august.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Harrinator1! Saw you were holding a bot killing trip. If I'm free I'll come help out... I hate those dungbag autoers. They screw the economy up so bad in a sandbox game. (In EVE-online the macroers were smart... on Rs, they are really stupid. Lets kill some stupid macroers...) \'

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

id definitly go if jagex paid attention to me. im guessing because i have an orange flag instead of a green one. but either way i support this thread. this is a very good vigilante militia that can dent the macro problem and help jagex out. that is if they pay attention to their players....

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

May alex be blessed for bumping this topic.

Awesome. It would be absolutely like dropping a bomb on them if a PMod was to come.

Which is why I'm organizing this.