Construction Help

Klugsi

I got a kbd head from black dragon slayer task and want to put it in my house now.

i have 72 construction but need 78 for it.

Can someone say FOR SURE if there is a possibility to put it in without lvling up?

my cat allready got the 100 rats medal while i tried to get evil dave's stews but i didnt get a +6 stew - also tried tea and crystal saw. it seems like the saw doesnt work...

well can maybe someone who had the same problem answer? ty!!

Well you may have to raise you construction level or just keep trying evil dave's stews to get a good random level.

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

I got a kbd head from black dragon slayer task and want to put it in my house now.

Can someone say FOR SURE if there is a possibility to put it in without lvling up?

my cat allready got the 100 rats medal while i tried to get evil dave's stews but i didnt get a +6 stew - also tried tea and crystal saw. it seems like the saw doesnt work...

Is this even possible

sig.gif

+6 is the maximum for a 3-dose, so from -6 through 0 to +6, it's a 1 in 13 chance if they are evenly distributed.

If the saw and a +3 tea (make sure it's the +3) does not do it, then it's either keep trying your luck with the stews, or get to 75 and use a +3 tea.

Even one extra level would mean you would be able to get by with a +5 as well as a +6 from the stew, doubling the chances.

Is this even possible

thats my question ;

im not sure if u really can put the head in when u have 77 cons + 3 from tea + 6 from stew + 5 from saw

i think in the case of heads only your real cons lvl counts

------------

so nobody knows for sure? ty all anyways ;)

i think i have to buy some planks...

Is this even possible

thats my question ;

im not sure if u really can put the head in when u have 77 cons + 3 from tea + 6 from stew + 5 from saw

------------

No he's asking if you can even get a KBD head from a black dragon slayer task(I think it's impossible).

As for your lvl, try and use the stews and get a lucky bonus. Keep trying.

Is this even possible

thats my question ;

------------

No he's asking if you can even get a KBD head from a black dragon slayer task(I think it's impossible).

As for your lvl, try and use the stews and get a lucky bonus. Keep trying.

oh ok - yes it is possible KBD counts as Black Dragon and i killed KBD for it ;)

ty all :)

Dude, I used thea to put dungeon corridors and crossroads at level 69con (currently 69con), so I'm pretty sure thea will work with heads too.

If you don't believe me, just come check out my tiny dungeon and say hi to Fat Tony and the gang (Fat Tony is the skeleton in my obliette, his gang likes the corridors more)

Why not use a combination between a +3 stew and a +3 tea? Getting +3 is extremely easier than getting a +6, so you should try this (unless tea and stew don't stack).

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Why not use a combination between a +3 stew and a +3 tea? Getting +3 is extremely easier than getting a +6, so you should try this (unless tea and stew don't stack).

i know it works for other things - i made my guilded altar at lvl 68 cons

and i tried a +3 stew + tea but it didnt work

and the saw is charged