Proof that I have the longest arm in runescape!

hideo_kojima

i was cutting yews this morning and browsing some sites. come back to cutting and i was behind the picnic table....u can see the proof, at the bottom it says you have cut some yews or whatever, my arm is in midswing

weirdyew.png

sorry for not cropping

Lol, so you've been working on stretching you arm out latly eh?

good job, can definitly help for those tough to reach places. (and now you can scratch that part on your back that's hard to scratch! i envy you :P) :( :lol: lol

super man, superman

reminds me of Nutty Professor, how his mom always said that

actually i believe it was hercules, hercules,

anyway thats crazy, i think jagex let out rs2 too early, theres still a ton of bugs in it.

Something like that happened to me last night. I was about 15-20 tiles away from an Ice Warrior, I used special attack and hit it.

Wasn't the ability to attack from far away just an advantage due to your special attack? I don't know much about special attacks though due to being F2P.

w00t i'm elastic!

now what should i do with this power, i could train around a corner of a guy or something like that i guess....i wouldnt hafta be weighed down by armour and not hafta heal!

hehe, report some more weird things you guys have seen, try and get some pictures