~Codguy's Blog~ OSRS - Quest Cape Completed

71slayerrs9.png

Doing a clue, did like 3 games of Cw with some friends from my clan. Owned it up :P Was able to hit 27s natural in the game without Fire Cape or Berserker Helm. My best gloves are Cooking Gauntlets btw, never did Rfd.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I know it's not much... AT ALL. But my last TT item besides God pages, Lighters, and Sweets was a Black Cavalier, which until this clue, was my only TT item besides God Pages, Sweets, and Lighters. Actually I think I got Blue (g) chaps from a lvl 2 or something. But those are the only 3 ever.

runekiteh1ca4.png

Not much =\

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I haven't been on much lately, I have been online, but not much. Decided to test out Kurasks, they're ok. Then got distracted by Cw with some friends, got some easy tickets. Gonna finish this task and go PCing, I need this Magic lvl.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Decided to take a little break from Slayer, it's definitely not one of my most favorite skills because I always end up getting some bad tasks.

First got...

88magicvs0.png

Then decided to do a couple Barrow runs and...

dhlegs2ht8.png

Pretty cool. Got the Gold/White Mystic Top from my task of Kurasks too.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I have the State bowling tournament this weekend, didn't do great today, didn't do bad though. Have to be there at 7:30 tomorrow =\

Got this today...

dmed3ol0.png

Not much but still something. There's about 1m with the Legs and Med.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Good Luck. I just read you're whole blog and I'm suprised how often you get spectaters as a task. I hardly ever get them.

By the way, you can fight them with prayer without losing p points, you have to put auto retaliate on and then you need to attack them before the attack you. After you've hit you have to switch protect from mage quickly on and off, this will reset the time it takes to drain prayer points, and you won't use any! (You obviously have to put it on before they hit you and I find it only possible if I attack them first.)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Good Luck. I just read you're whole blog and I'm suprised how often you get spectaters as a task. I hardly ever get them.

By the way, you can fight them with prayer without losing p points, you have to put auto retaliate on and then you need to attack them before the attack you. After you've hit you have to switch protect from mage quickly on and off, this will reset the time it takes to drain prayer points, and you won't use any! (You obviously have to put it on before they hit you and I find it only possible if I attack them first.)

However that is bug abuse, I know the little trick.

Using up a bit of food is fine with me because I need to get my fishing and cooking up anyways so restocking my Monkeyfish (I love calling them that) is no problem.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Barrowed with Lee for a bit, he's still on a 50+ dry streak and got a little... Angry at the game, lol.

So I finished up a few runs and after Lee decided to quit and me teleing to the wrong place (pressed Watchtower instead of House) I decided I'll start ranging Blues tomorrow since I'm there. I gotta use up the rest of this Cbow anyways. 348 D bones needed for 73 Prayer... I may kill a more than a few dragons, lol.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Using up my 4 C Bows up at Blues, that will definitely get me 87 Range and enough bones for 73 Prayer. Then I think I'll hang around the Blues a bit longer and use up some Iron Arrows I have sitting in my bank, so that's all I've got going for a little while.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Haven't updated for a while, I'm finishing up this Range lvl. I have enough bones for 73 Prayer now, and I've used up 3 of my 4 Cbows and am using a few iron arrows. After my Prayer lvl, I'm going to take myself to Barrows for a bit of worshipping.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

87rangerw8.png

And...

73prayeryl7.png

Waited for my friend for about 20 minutes for him to use my altar, happened to be that he had to go eat after about 2 trips, lol. I strung 1k yews (u) I had though in that time.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Nice, good luck cod <3: And don't forget to check my bloggie. ( to see how badly im whippin j00 bum <3: )

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

ahbottomxa7.png

Been Barrowing lately, and now I'm PCing, just joined HU.

I'm racing a friend of mine, Fire_Works33, to 99 Attack. So I will make Attack my first lvl 99 stat. So here goes a couple weeks of constant PC. I'll make like 5.1m from it :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

About 270k to 92 Attack and when I lvl it, I should be 114 Cmb, haven't checked in a while but I'm pretty sure. Can't wait :) Fire_Works33 says he'll probably not make 92 Attack today so I'll be up ahead.

codguy.png

Codguy.png