Say NO to war in Georgia!

latgals

I will start with some information. Pleas don't make stupid coments. This is serios thing. Also my english isn't very good, but i will try.

So most of you know that there is war in Georgia. There are about 2000 people died. Most of them are civilians. Peoples are dieing in front of their family eyes. Thats is horrible. I know that we cant help Georgia in exact way, but we can try to make peoples in all over the World say NO for this war. Rusia has done terrible things in past. Russia has occupied Baltic countrys 65 years ago. Now Russia is getting in Georgia. Let's say no for this war. Please copy this text in worlds biggest forums to get people attention.

I am from Latvia and i don't want war!!!

Thanks - Latgals16

weel i like to trin skill and do membs quests,m my favourite skill is construction, even it takes money and time, about my clan rrbg.ucoz.com - its bassicaly for latvians, but un der latvian lngugage should be english too!

Not true. I support people being killed wholeheartedly, especially civilians. But, I bet if enough people on the internet oppose the war, Russia will change its mind :thumbsup:

Edit: To Kriegsmier, (2 posts below) I think there was enough sarcasm in there for people to know I was joking

umm i think georgia is in america right? and btw i support war to the fullest but i think war would be better like in the old days with swords shields and stuff but its not like tht and im goin to the marines the moment i can ::'

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Not true. I support people being killed wholeheartedly, especially civilians. But, I bet if enough people on the internet oppose the war, Russia will change its mind :thumbsup:

Your sick. Should of added a /sarcasm on the end of that.

Georgia the country not the state. In the state their are enough gun toting citizens to defend against attack. ;)

im goin to the marines the moment i can ::'

Oohrah netgear!

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

hey nice siggy ::'

on topic: run4runes i jus noticed ur post u r sick like kriegsmier said and its not right for civilans to get killed there not part of the war and it isnt right, but if a few happened to be killed in miss-fire or just hapeened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time then well it happens but if ur in georgia or lost a member of ur family from the bombing then im sorry to hear tht

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

on topic: run4runes i jus noticed ur post u r sick like kriegsmier said and its not right for civilans to get killed there not part of the war and it isnt right, but if a few happened to be killed in miss-fire or just hapeened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time then well it happens but if ur in georgia or lost a member of ur family from the bombing then im sorry to hear tht

:wall: :wall: sarcasmfk5.jpg

:wall: :wall: sarcasmfk5.jpg

Amazing that anyone could NOT get what you're saying. Sigh.

Anyways.