MSSW4?

123_x_pac

I'm not sure where this would go, but since the Clan Wars update has happened, when will MSSW4 happen? I'm really looking foward to it since this will be my first time to it.

TOTW EDIT: Will you or your clan attend the Multi Site Steel War 4?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new clan wars, I'm just guessing it'll be later this year. I've spoken with Dustin and there's another site participating in the MSSW this year. ::'

Is this in the right forum though?

Which one? If I had to guess it would be Rune Legion, they've been stealing Zybez clans left and right.

Nope, its Pure Community, and they will be taking the Black Capes off of RS BnB...

Nothing the masses of Tip.it Cannot handle...

I do have an imperitive question to ask though...

Does ANYONE with any certain confirmation know what the capacity is for the Free-For-All area? For unless I miss my guess, it will be held there...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Nope, its Pure Community, and they will be taking the Black Capes off of RS BnB...

Nothing the masses of Tip.it Cannot handle...

I do have an imperitive question to ask though...

Does ANYONE with any certain confirmation know what the capacity is for the Free-For-All area? For unless I miss my guess, it will be held there...

Cool PC has more people then RSBAND anyways, will provide some fun pure killing strategy too and there is no limit for the FFA arena's just how many people will fit on the server.

You know this 100% CERTAIN?

Ifso, Jagex just handed us complete victory

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I think for the after-party PC is up against RSC for the clan wars part, though I don't know if that is certain. PC will also be wearing iron (majority...) instead of steel for obvious reasons.

Tip.It pulled an insane amount last time, I was amazed at the sparkle of green & white near the ruins. No matter where you went you were on top of someone, lol.

I had thought that Zybez didn't get very many of it's clans out, just it's regular forum users. I still don't know where all the Tip.It supporters came from to out number RSC so badly.

I think for the after-party PC is up against RSC for the clan wars part, though I don't know if that is certain. PC will also be wearing iron (majority...) instead of steel for obvious reasons.

Tip.It pulled an insane amount last time, I was amazed at the sparkle of green & white near the ruins. No matter where you went you were on top of someone, lol.

I had thought that Zybez didn't get very many of it's clans out, just it's regular forum users. I still don't know where all the Tip.It supporters came from to out number RSC so badly.

You have NO IDEA how many tip.it users do not use the forums... But do not worry, Ive already asked around, and a few of the neccisary steps to alert everyone will definitly be taken :) This ranges from a simple message on the frontpage, towards one of my Tip.it Times being dedicated entirely to it...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

This is all very interesting. If Zybez can't get anyone, then the only really threat is one of the other clans, most likely Rsandb or Rune legion if they are in it, right?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

This is all very interesting. If Zybez can't get anyone, then the only really threat is one of the other clans, most likely Rsandb or Rune legion if they are in it, right?

Unless those two forums have an extremely large portion of users who aren't using the forums they won't be that much of a threat if you look at previous MSSW's.

Agreed, it's pretty much us vs RSC/Zybez...

I've said it before and I said it again... Thats basicly the Persians (us) against the Spartans (Zybez)... So we gotta hit them where the numbers count... Rule #1; Stick to multizone areas...

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

The MSSW is suppose to be posted some time today.

Also, if PC is able to get it's regular clans that hang around, PC can easily get 400 just from the top 5 'pure' clans, not including friends or forum regulars. But that's just guessing. I am pretty confident that PC will be in #3 for the most pulled opts, they may go over what Zybez brings, but who knows. I'm not sure if clans will support PC, even though they are regularly using PC.

The MSSW is suppose to be posted some time today.

Also, if PC is able to get it's regular clans that hang around, PC can easily get 400 just from the top 5 'pure' clans, not including friends or forum regulars. But that's just guessing. I am pretty confident that PC will be in #3 for the most pulled opts, they may go over what Zybez brings, but who knows. I'm not sure if clans will support PC, even though they are regularly using PC.

I'd bet my money some of the PC pure clans go with Zybez.

TS stop being so cocky, its been proven time and time again organisation is a million times better than numbers.

RSC have clans who fight in big wars, know exactly how to tank alot of people for a long time, tip.it may have numbers we certainly do not have experience, it will be a KO fest.

TS stop being so cocky, its been proven time and time again organisation is a million times better than numbers.

RSC have clans who fight in big wars, know exactly how to tank alot of people for a long time, tip.it may have numbers we certainly do not have experience, it will be a KO fest.

I agree with most of that. Except that last time RSC sent in a few people in full rune to tank tipit. Although organised piles weren't at its best as lets be honest - its not easy to organise a whole fansite - we KO'd him (126 combat full rune) in about 10 seconds. When you're tanking that many people there isn't much you can really do.

Either way yes organisation > numbers. But when you start pulling insane numbers organisation doesn't mean that much.

Either way yes organisation > numbers. But when you start pulling insane numbers organisation doesn't mean that much.

In equal opt fights, organization usually will win. Organization can only go so far with unequal opt'd fights. After a certain point, organization isn't compatible with the numbers. Especailly when you have 800+ on one side.

If RSC had brought equal opts as well, we'd have lost.

Yes, "if"...

I fully intend on getting atleast 1k people on the server again in a green cape before the war starts... I'm quite sure we can do it, but I want the negative "we wont win" attitudes checked at the door :)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Yes, "if"...

I fully intend on getting atleast 1k people on the server again in a green cape before the war starts... I'm quite sure we can do it, but I want the negative "we wont win" attitudes checked at the door :)

We won't when.

I'm going to be sourly disappointed though if RSC can't get their numbers up to make it interesting, and not a Multi-Site Steel Massacre.

In equal opt fights, organization usually will win. Organization can only go so far with unequal opt'd fights. After a certain point, organization isn't compatible with the numbers. Especailly when you have 800+ on one side.

If RSC had brought equal opts as well, we'd have lost.

The way I see it, is if zybez pull 5 of their powerhouse clans then we could be in trouble, 5 clans pulling top opts will be alot harder to kill.

I think to actualy get to the war your going to have to log in alot earlier. Also if its anything like the old HUGE cluster fights organsation for people not using ts will be impossible.

Look at the "honour" vs "no-honour" fight, there was about 500 on each side and we couldnt see other clans, runescape just couldnt handle that many people in a small location, and compared to the old wildy the ffa is tiny.