The Jagex Cup

The Observer

Hello all,

Just asking everyone here if they're entering or already entered the Jagex Cup. If so, which one? Combined, skilling or combat?

What is the Jagex Cup?

102-103-0-58502800

^ All you need to know is there. :P

Good luck to all who are participating.

j0xPu5R.png

We're entering the Combat Cup, I think we can do well and our goal is to outright win the cup.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I honestly have no idea what SE is doing, I'm inclined to think we won't enter.

Sarrakas entered you for the combat cup.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

DF/corr will win.

I think VR have a chance if they get all styles fights, they aren't good at melee+binds but I remember them being a strong competitor in cwa all styles fights.

I don't like how the competition is seeded and the very first fight could be df vs corr, I'd much rather we fight in the final and have all the hype around it. It would make the competition more accurate and also a lot more fun.

enzock.gif

DF/corr will win.

I think VR have a chance if they get all styles fights, they aren't good at melee+binds but I remember them being a strong competitor in cwa all styles fights.

I don't like how the competition is seeded and the very first fight could be df vs corr, I'd much rather we fight in the final and have all the hype around it. It would make the competition more accurate and also a lot more fun.

We'll beat you in any of the cups anyway :P

PRO SKILLER I AM YAS.

I think I was signed up for skilling and SC. Maybe.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

DF/corr will win.

No they suck at organisation, also they are nothing without their snipers.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

DF/corr will win.

PRO SKILLER I AM YAS.

Corruption Average Overall: 1,837

'The' Average Overall: 1,834

wat now?!

enzock.gif

DF/corr will win.

PRO SKILLER I AM YAS.

Corruption Average Overall: 1,837

'The' Average Overall: 1,834

wat now?!

(19:25:25) -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [DF] Divine Forces ( http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dfofficial

U fail <3

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

I honestly have no idea what SE is doing, I'm inclined to think we won't enter.

Sarrakas entered you for the combat cup.

Ahh, makes sense. I hadn't heard about it yet ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I know a clan fairly local to tipit SnC has been entered for mixed.

Also HF are in the combat... i doubt we'll do amazingly well up against powerhouse clans like above, but were pretty strong.

Oh local guys PKM entered the combat cup.

Good luck to all

I know a clan fairly local to tipit SnC has been entered for mixed.

Also HF are in the combat... i doubt we'll do amazingly well up against powerhouse clans like above, but were pretty strong.

Oh local guys PKM entered the combat cup.

Good luck to all

You guys better root for the home teams :P

This is probs like March Madness that started just now... the #1 seeded clans will probably destroy everyone else, while the #16 clans (rsof clans), will probs not show up :P .

Have the brackets or whatever been made up yet? Or are we still waiting for that?

22031_s.gif

My clan will probably not join it because of the way it's organized. But it should be interesting to see which of the powerhouses wins. I doubt VR will since their real strength lies in numbers and CWA has a 100 cap.

It will be between DF/Cor but DI/TT also have a shot since I reckon they all can pull 100+

090831004444.png

My clan will probably not join it because of the way it's organized. But it should be interesting to see which of the powerhouses wins. I doubt VR will since their real strength lies in numbers and CWA has a 100 cap.

It will be between DF/Cor but DI/TT also have a shot since I reckon they all can pull 100+

Jagex stated that there will be no cap and that a different system will be used, so I don't think that 100 member cap applies here.

j0xPu5R.png

Jagex stated that there will be no cap and that a different system will be used, so I don't think that 100 member cap applies here.

I think they mean no combat level cap.

polvCwJ.gif

I think you've misunderstood. The clan chat limit of 100 people will still apply, and jagex have no intention of changing that.

The fights in final rounds will all be 100 v 100 fights, I suspect. Numbers aren't that important in fights like that though - it's just as easy to win a 93 vs 100 fight as a 100 v 100 fight really.

enzock.gif

^

Yea, I'm pretty sure they meant no ML cap and not arena capacity cap. They have repeatedly said they won't change the 100 limit.

I'm an RSBian so I know how Jmods think :P

Yeah. There's nothing to indicate whatsoever that they are planning to modify cwa, as that would need modifications to the whole clan chat system as well.

polvCwJ.gif

I think you've misunderstood. The clan chat limit of 100 people will still apply, and jagex have no intention of changing that.

The fights in final rounds will all be 100 v 100 fights, I suspect. Numbers aren't that important in fights like that though - it's just as easy to win a 93 vs 100 fight as a 100 v 100 fight really.

Perhaps. I was hoping that wasn't so because I wanted to see the full power of each clan participating.

We'll just have to wait and see won't we?

j0xPu5R.png