Cwc_lawry - Saying good-bye to another friend. :( Verified

frogact

Admin Edit:Sadly, this has been verified by Tip.it admins. :( ~Newptor

Even though he hasn't played rs in over 2 yrs, some of you who have been around for awhile will remember cwc_lawry. He was the rl son-in-law of tron1000. I just learned that Jason (cwc_lawry) suffered a massive heart attack on Feb. 23 and died before any help was able to reach him. He was only 32 years old. He left behind a wife, son (13yrs old), father-in-law and 2 nephews, all good friends of mine. I can't believe Jason's gone. When I logged onto msn, I saw that his wife had changed her name to "Rest in peace, my love" My heart sank and I was hoping there would be another explanation. But when I called, she told me that he was gone. Jason (cwc_lawry) and his wife, Jen (cwc_daisy) were my first 2 real friends in rs, and we have stayed friends and played other games together over the years. My cyber world is changed forever. :(

If you knew Jason, you can leave a tribute here.

http://www.dugankramer.com/obituary.asp ... 20Robinson

Rest in peace, Jason. You are terribly missed. {{{hugsss}}}}} to Jen. I love you like a sister and wish so desperately that I could do something to ease your pain.

jfroggy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'm sorry for your loss. Just hope that God can provide some peace to you all.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Man this saucks all bad things keep happening to good players y does it keep happening is like all the good guys are goin away and all the bad people keeps staying and multiplying. Well my friend im really sorry for your loss lets hope he is in a better place now. :( :cry:

Are you !@#$in me? He was one of my very first friends on rs too, about 2-3 years ago. He helped me get my first rune pl8 and taught me some aspects about the game.

Rip lawry we will all miss you

Long time Tip.it'er short time poster

IceEmblem3 baned because same name and pass on here-got it back!

C Blue Sword my skiller-retired

MY god. is this the year of death or something. i mean first shiva (RIP) then the guy who hangend himself( if that true then RIP) and now your friend (RIP) i mean whats comeing onto these people? I mean it is just a game so go out and exersice and do other stuff then RS. Well anyway I am sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :( I'll keep you, his family and all those who knew him in my prayers.

Rule #1 clearly states, "Do NOT confuse Newpy!"

Only 19 years to get to level 99 in something.  Mining, check.

Moving right along ... Catch me if you can! 🤣

Always buying silver ore at above GE prices!

MY god. is this the year of death or something. i mean first shiva (RIP) then the guy who hangend himself( if that true then RIP) and now your friend (RIP) i mean whats comeing onto these people? I mean it is just a game so go out and exersice and do other stuff then RS. Well anyway I am sorry for your loss.

My clan leader died the other day also :cry: She was only 19 :(

Why is everyone dying??

ktiswin.png

estrip98"]

Why is everyone dying??

r u being for real? if so then let her RIP.

Although I don't know him, but I can tell he must be a good guy and a good dad of his family. A pity he had to leave everyone suddenly.

RIP mate. You will be missed by all. :cry:

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

very sad news. Even though I didn't get the chance to know him, how you describe him sounded like he was a good man. Prayers are with his family and I hope for the best for his family.

Just look at it this way ... atleast he's in a better place, and he must be living it up right now as we speak.

Best of wishes to his family and his friends!

estrip98"]

Why is everyone dying??

my tech teacher was stabbed with some gardening shears teusday and died

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)