Special Calc: Pest Control Planner

Kiara_Kat

Woah, finally! Fantastic news.

I can't quite figure it out though. Can you only enter up to 100 points? If so, it would be great if you could enter in more than 100 points, to find out how many 'sets' of 100 point you need to level up.

Also, is a planner in the pipeline, a calculator in reverse? Would be great to find out how many points you need til you level up.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

:shock: Thank you for the great tool!

THis wil be extreamly helpful in game. I have wondered what would happen if someone made this calc.

Suggestions.

It would be cool if you could show what whould happen if one turned in 10 sets of 100 but thats just the lazy side of me talking. Also a list of thye xp one recives at each lv would be cool in a scrool down option that way we could plan easier for future lvs.

Also, is a planner in the pipeline, a calculator in reverse? Would be great to find out how many points you need til you level up.

That would be cool! ::'

But why complain this calc is sweet and long awaited by me. \'

2 Thumbs way up Tip.It Crew!!!

N_odie

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Yeah I agree its a good calc, but we need a way to enter multiples of hundred points.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions so far , we are pretty much looking at this as a "beta" , we wanted users to see what we had so far so we could expand on the idea as time permits :)

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I like ti very helpful thank you tip.it staff! <3:

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

I am usually interested in your calc's and special calc's but i disagree.

I think this program misses its mark.

I think you should enter the percentage of xp that effects hp. If your training attack from lvl 10 to lvl 60, the calculator should calculate how much of your exp is from combat, and how much is from pc points. That way you can identify approximatly how much hp xp gain you have.

I get 75% of my xp from pest control points

i get 25% from regular combat.

I need 272000 xp to go from 10 to 60.

so that tells me i will get 272000*0.25= 68147 xp from combat.

raising my hp xp by 22715 xp

Now, i dont wanna do all the math, but in order to gather 272000*0.75 = 204000 xp from pc points, your calc should also say how many points that is.

So instead of typing in how many points we wan't to collect... allow the user to type in their desired level instead.

personally i dont think the pest control calc is functioning as the creator intended

Excuisador 90 att 46 def 99 str @ 100.89cb

Ar--edhel 84 def 85 hp 93 range 92 magic @93

FarCry - retired

Ar-edhel 99 att 99 str 99 hp 99 range 97 magic @117

I am usually interested in your calc's and special calc's but i disagree.

I think this program misses its mark.

I think you should enter the percentage of xp that effects hp. If your training attack from lvl 10 to lvl 60, the calculator should calculate how much of your exp is from combat, and how much is from pc points. That way you can identify approximatly how much hp xp gain you have.

I get 75% of my xp from pest control points

i get 25% from regular combat.

I need 272000 xp to go from 10 to 60.

so that tells me i will get 272000*0.25= 68147 xp from combat.

raising my hp xp by 22715 xp

Now, i dont wanna do all the math, but in order to gather 272000*0.75 = 204000 xp from pc points, your calc should also say how many points that is.

So instead of typing in how many points we wan't to collect... allow the user to type in their desired level instead.

personally i dont think the pest control calc is functioning as the creator intended

I think it is functioning exactly as the creator intended. To include the amount of XP gained through normal combat whilst playing PC would be impossible, unless you specified a certain percentage. If you did that, the programming to allow people to add the regular xp to a different skill to the one that they choose to spend the points on would be ridiculously complicated, and would also make the calculator confusing and compex to use.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

You seem to have misread the pages title ....this is the PLANNER , which just as our other planners do , tell you how much experience would be gained and what level you would be at the end after you enter how many "things" you are going to do.

A calculator is in the works , but its a bit more complicated......

For instance, lets say you are level 94 attack , and your desired level is 99 , your points would be worth 1472 XP each. (161,920 per 100 cashed in)

You need ~5 million exp to get level 99, I can't have the calculator simply say that you need 3096 points, because the points would increase in "value" when you hit 95, 96, 97 and 98.

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

A calculator is in the works , but its a bit more complicated......

For instance, lets say you are level 94 attack , and your desired level is 99 , your points would be worth 1472 XP each. (161,920 per 100 cashed in)

You need ~5 million exp to get level 99, I can't have the calculator simply say that you need 3096 points, because the points would increase in "value" when you hit 95, 96, 97 and 98.

Would you be able to work out the amount of points needed for 94 to 95, then from 95 to 96 etc. then add them all together?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.