Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Crystal Halberd. Do you think it'll launch, later, or never?
I do believe its a possible. But maybe its something to add onto Roving Elves? :-k
-
���¢�¢â�š�¬���¾-~*���¢�¢â�š�¬���
Keep going Krisc! Construction is an awesome skill! : Concentrate and may the pie be with you! :) Kind Regards, ~Phaper
-
99/99 Farming
Farm Dusty Farm! I'm sure you'll grow some goooooood stuff :wink:
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Dang, that's some insane goal you got there! :o Keep going Tripsis!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Gah, Bump from page 3! :shock: Time to go to work! :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
End of Day 3: Money Spent: 100K Construction levels Gained: 3 Flax Picked: 0
-
Fresi��â�š���´s Mage blog 96/99mage slayer at the moment
Go fresi go! You shall get one of my many pies if you get 99 mage! :) Keep going! : Kind Regards, ~Phaper
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I thought for the throne room was 65! But its 60! 9 More levels to go I guess! :o
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Yays! 50 Construction!- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Bump from Page 2! :o Time to go to work! :- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
End of Day 2: Money Spent: 150k Construction Levels Gained: 3 Flax Picked:1K- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Man I'm lvl'ing fast. :shock:- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Fishing ftw! : Remember kids, do fishing when your bored- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Level 47 8-)- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Bump from page 2. :o I'm now picking another 1K Flax so then I can sell it :)- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I've picked 1K flax and its a close to day 1, here is a sum of what has happened: Money Spent: 200K Construction Levels Gained: 4 Flax Picked: 3K- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Right, I'm short on cash so I'm picking 2K flax :)- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I cannot believe I've done this twice now, I missed it again! But, Sophia came along and watched me lvl, thanks! :- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Gah! Missed the lvl up Picture! Ah well, 45 Construction now!- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Another lvl :- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Yeahhhh 8-)- ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Well folks, new goal! And its going to take a while! I decided to choose this due to Tripsis, a master of this skill, then I looked at my level in that skill and thought "This needs some serious attention". Then, after a few hours, I then thought "Dang, this is my new favourite skill!" Yup, I'm going for 65 construction, I also need to do a few updates on the first post. :uhh:- Summer fun! Or is it?
It depends, if the updates will keep us busy, then, I shall be playing more, also. It depends if I can find anywhere nice this year so I might play less. - ~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.