Everything posted by Tim_Finch
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
I'm running out of pictures- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Favorite sayings
You left out the best one. Guns don't kill people, I kill people! Guns don't kill people, people with moustaches do.- What was the last thing you ate?
This isn't the thread where you rate ;) I'm chewing on an electrical cord, if that counts.- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Do your parents still treat you like a small child?
My parents are pretty good about this. My mom completely understands me and trusts me (knows what it's like being a teenager, knows what I'm going through, etc). She encourages me to go out and have a good time, and she never does that call-to-check-im-alive crap. She pretty much treats me as a mature adult. She's pretty hip too. My dad is a little different, but still kinda the same. He's completely fine with me going out and he trusts me too, but he'd be a little more inclined to call me. He asks a lot of questions about what I did, but that's his personality (he does the same with my mom. Not the I'm-worried-about-you questions, but just the curious/ignorant questions). But something really annoying he does though is sometimes he, well, literally treats me as a child. It's a little hard to explain; kinda like how one would talk to a little kid, but a little less severe, if you understand what I mean. Though he's gotten a lot better about it recently. In the end though, both my parents are real lenient and good about letting me do what I want to do, as long as I don't pour ammonium nitrate in the furnace or stuff like that.- How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
cheese/crackers- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Image Warz
Weird, I was going to post that EXACT same picture :o Let's see if I can beat it... I did.- Rate what i ate
8/10. I like to drink my jello with a straw. I last ate a cup of ice cubes.- Today...
- Image Warz
Shatter-proof glass. It'll take a couple minutes to clear it away, so long as the zombies don't-OM NOM NOM NOM- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- The Epic Picture Thread
God I hope people don't start posting funny pictures. The hobo can slide by but motivationals are downright unacceptable here.. Funny pictures are NOT epic pictures.- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- The "Are you smarter than the person below you?" game
Everything must, since things that are not can't be. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? (nothing relating to how old and overused this meme has become)- Today...
- Rating Avatars Game
Says 311, name of a band. 7/10 for you- The Smilie Game
8-) explosive decompressionImportant Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37