Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim_Finch

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tim_Finch

  1. Ice cubes. GOD those hit the spot.
  2. I wear a gas mask and a wet suit when I sleep, so I don't worry too much about spiders crawling in my mouth.
  3. 6.6/10 I gotted a new siggy :
  4. [hide=Bermuda Triangle Secrecy][/hide]
  5. 8/10, looks pretty badass.
  6. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Drinking 3 red bulls in a day is supposed to be deadly. The label on Monster says 2 should be the max. He'd be dead by noon. A couple months ago I drank 3 Red Bulls over the course of 2 hours at a lock-in :uhh: I shortly after went home due to a dull burning sickening pain in my lower abdomen. Wish I woulda known this fact then..
  7. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Represent the effects with gasoline, gunpowder, and fire.
  8. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I just thought of a topic for the video I had to make! A Rube Golberg device involving gasoline, gunpowder, and fire.
  9. That is [bleep] stupid. It is a rule, whenever a guy see's another guy with his legs open, he kicks him hard. That is manlaw. That's not manlaw, that's a bunch of immature [wagon] holes getting a kick out of other people's excruciating pain.
  10. [hide=] she was gonna love his nuts. [/hide] No, not all the puns in the world can describe this moment!
  11. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=] Baking soda + vinegar volcano lolololol This reminds me, I need to make a video using iMovie for my computer apps class... I need ideas as well. Video can be about anything? Pretty much, as long as it's not a porn flick or anything. Damn. I have no ideas either. Involve glitter. francium francium FRANCIUM!!! francium is too unstable, and pretty much impossible to find/get. CAESIUM! CAESIUM CAESIUM much more easily obtainable. go look through the thread about epic chemical reactions for some ideas mebbe? if any of those are even allowed. [/hide] Plausible, but I was thinking of something along the lines of drawing a 30 foot pentagram in the ground with gasoline and lighting it on fire.
  12. [MorganFreeman] And in the infinite space of Off-Topic, lies memes that cause colossal irritation in its people. This is the way of TIF. [/MorganFreeman] I LOVE IT!!
  13. I agree with her. You don't know who they are, so feel free interrogate them with violent language. If they piss you off, piss them off.
  14. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Baking soda + vinegar volcano lolololol This reminds me, I need to make a video using iMovie for my computer apps class... I need ideas as well. Video can be about anything? Pretty much, as long as it's not a porn flick or anything. Edit: after this one we're doing another one with a partner, so I'd like to save the most epic ideas for that one.
  15. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Baking soda + vinegar volcano lolololol This reminds me, I need to make a video using iMovie for my computer apps class... I need ideas as well.
  16. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    There's quite literally never a time when I'm not procrastinating. By Monday I'm supposed to have a 5 minute long persuasive speech complete with research, and I got nothing so far. I likely won't do it until tomorrow night. God I hate procrastinating, but it feels so good. It's kinda like that satisfying pain you get when you press against a loose tooth.
  17. "Yea mate, I found your phone. I left it in a box of tampons ina ditch along the freeway, go find it"? I think I missed something here. Unless you just hand them a box of tampons that has the phone in it, but that wouldn't make much sense. It would be in a box of tampons in a septic tank that's in a ditch along the freeway, that's set on fire. Edit: Hell don't even put the phone there. Just see what ridiculous things you can make them do.
  18. Or in a box of tampons! If they're a girl, then... In a septic tank.
  19. If you want to have some fun, put it in an EXTREMELY inconvenient place before calling them, such as a ditch on the side of a freeway.
  20. when I read that, I pictured the guy in your siggy jumping up in the air, flapping his hands/wrists, and going, OOHHHH my tesssssssssssticclllllleeessssss. in an extremely flamboyantly gay voice. You have fulfilled my life with that statement

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.