worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

what is the worst you've ever been hurt?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember. Probably getting kicked in the balls.

Ive never broken a bone, never had a real serious injury, hell, I've never even been stung by a bee. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Child birth - any takers? :lol: it felt like somebody got a hunting knife and decided to go SLASH down your privates. That's your reward after about 10 hours of feeling like somebody is ripping out your insides :D ever crapped something the size of a watermelon? yeah, no? :P :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Child birth - any takers? :lol: it felt like somebody got a hunting knife and decided to go SLASH down your privates. That's your reward after about 10 hours of feeling like somebody is ripping out your insides :D

Reminded me of that pregnant woman giving birth and having orgasm after orgasm.

It's supposed to hurt! :evil:

:lol: Fail.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Child birth - any takers? :lol: it felt like somebody got a hunting knife and decided to go SLASH down your privates. That's your reward after about 10 hours of feeling like somebody is ripping out your insides :D

:shock: I can't imagine.

that would like, suck a** -.-

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Allergies plus repressuring on an airplane. I almost passed out and got a massive bloody nose. [bleep]ing annoying. Didn't know it'd be that bad just because of allergies. I'm gonna take Benadryl for a week before flying this summer ...

I also got "stabbed" a little bit once - my and my friends were throwing darts and one pinged offa something and stuck in my leg. That was kinda bad.

I am also blad I don't have kids.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Allergies plus repressuring on an airplane. I almost passed out and got a massive bloody nose. [bleep] annoying. Didn't know it'd be that bad just because of allergies. I'm gonna take Benadryl for a week before flying this summer ...

I also got "stabbed" a little bit once - my and my friends were throwing darts and one pinged offa something and stuck in my leg. That was kinda bad.

I am also blad I don't have kids.

:P My brother was horrible when it came to darts, once it rebounded off the board and stabbed himself in the foot and the other time the dart landed in the middle of an electrical cord and he pulled it out :wall:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Multiple times....

1. I was stabbed by a pencil that went right into my arm, left a huge gash and I still have the scar, trust me, it hurt much more than it sounds.

2. someone threw a baseball sized rock at my head leaving a scar right above my left eye, an inch lower and I could have gone blind in one eye, had about 4-5 stitches if I remember correctly

3. When I was younger I played for the big bear grizzles (yeah, fear us), we played this team.... No joke, they were all like twice the size of us, anyways, some guy came and knocked me flat on my back, after that idk what happened I was looking up at my mom lol. We failed pretty hard that season, winning like 1 game :wall:

4. I was at a camp, we were going up this hill and I grabbed onto something that went right into my right hand index finger almost taking out the whole nail...

---

Most of this stuff was when I was younger, these days I stay out of trouble...

I would say #4 hurt the most, followed by #1, #2 I was half conscious, just had blood rushing down my face while some friends were helping me up to the nurse ( <3: great guys). #3 did not really hurt, but it knocked me out, my back had a slight pain after it..

sotw7bar.png

3. When I was younger I played for the big bear grizzles (yeah, fear us), we played this team.... No joke, they were all like twice the size of us, anyways, some guy came and knocked me flat on my back, after that idk what happened I was looking up at my mom lol. We failed pretty hard that season, winning like 1 game :wall:

What sport?

me: fell off a roof onto my face...

it really sucked big time... :(

What sport?

American football, sorry forgot to clarify. I know I have many more stories... just forgot

edit: remembered, was going down a huge hill, I slammed on my breaks going right over the damn bike almost going straight down on my head, falling on the cement, lucky for me it was my shoulder. My friend was freaking out because I was on the ground for a minute in pain, he thought I cracked my head open lol. Btw the idea of slamming on the breaks was from one of those bmx video games, I wanted to learn some moves. My bike was like... A mountain bike :wall:

Ouch, my friend fell off his roof and broke his leg one time, but your face? :x

sotw7bar.png

Slipped and broke my wrsit 7th grade (my brilliant teacher decided we should run backwards relay races and it was muddy outside)

Sliced open my lower lip, almost took half of it off, as I ran into a palm tree with low branches (the very [bleep]ey ones)

Most recent one was this week, burned (correct word?) three finger tips on right hand, i couldn't sleep without having an icebag on it. It's getting better now tho.

Worst tho, was when i was 12. Played football (soccer) and broke my left lower leg and also tore off the tendons there. Had a cast on for 8 weeks. I also think i damaged some nerve at the ankle, because if i touch in a certain place, it feels like an "electric impulse", i guess is the best word to describe it. Sprained both my ankels 7-10 times also.

Oh and, a year ago, i fell when i was drunk. The knee got some nice addition of new scars, but my left hand! Hoho, i had a small stone lodged in about 4mm into the hand... I hate going to the docor, so i managed to get it out myself with a pincette.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Ouch, my friend fell off his roof and broke his leg one time, but your face? :x

i got 27 stitches, near concussion, and bandaged head... not exactly an orgasm feeling... rofl :?

Getting 13 stitches for a huge gash in my leg.

The sad thing is, getting the actual gash really didn't hurt at all (odd I know). I was climbing on the back of some bleachers as a kid while we were at my little brothers game, and I slipped and the sharp "T section" of it cut my leg open (you could see the fat). I kind of calmly told my mom and we went to the hospital.

The stitches sucked [wagon] though. Having to have them put shots right in the wound *shudders*. Then getting them out was pretty bad too because the guy kind of screwed up with putting them in.

well. I have this thing with my knee. where a tendon or something behind the knee (like on the back port) pops out of place, and pushes out towards the back, hurts like [bleep]ing crazy, I have to physically push it back into place, and then I can't move my knee more than about 5 degrees without excruciating amounts of pain. then it hurts for a day or two after it.

and it happens every month and a half/two months.

Was benching 1700 and one of my veins popped out, and I saw it in the corner of my eye and I was so shocked I dropped the bar on my ribs.

oh wow

just, wow...

I haven't been hurt that much but I remember being pushed and getting carpet burn. Then getting laughed at. -.-

There was this other time where I slipped and fell quite a tall distance and it hurt my leg, but nothing major.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.