worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, the period-related pain posters reminded me of an SNL skit advertising a pill that makes you only have it once a year. "when your period finally does come, hold on to your f***ing hat."

Anywhoo, here's a few of my worst pains I can remember (other than testicular related incidents) -

1) I was down a hill getting something for my little cousin, who was at the top and throwing rocks down saying "shoot" that he had lost his toy. A rock hit me in the middle of the head, and I had to get stitches in Canada (I'm from the US, foreign health care).

2) I went off a makeshift sled jump at the local hill shaped much like / with no round off as fast as possible face first. I fell off my tube and landed on my face, with my body's inertia trying to make me flip over, but my face stopping me (like in cartoons). Couldn't breath for like a minute - which is pretty scary.

3) I went off a bike ramp, Superman'd over the handlebars and landed on my face in the dirt (I live in New England by the way, so it's not really dirt. It's clay and rocks and sticks). The bike landed on me, if I remember correctly. I went crying (hey, I was 8 ish =P) to my Dad, and all he asked was whether or not I was wearing a helmet. #-o ...I was :wall:

Minor pains I remember-

Breaking my wrist, we didn't go to the hospital for a few days, until someone snapped it backwards to test whether or not it may've been fractured.

Breaking a growth tendon in my ankle, by walking -.- The painful part was deciding to try and go on the trampoline afterwards. #-o

Last week my calf cramped up, first experience of that in my life. Was very unexpected (during a soccer game after track that day... so I guess it should've been half-expected)

why do lady places make girls hurt so much?

I thought they were supposed to make them feel good.

I've gotten my thumbs shut in a car door a few times. It sucks.

Doars r dangeres! :uhh:

One time my pinky finger got stuck in between two shopping carts getting pushed together really quickly. it got really swollen and I couldn't move it for like two weeks.

I was in a Toys 'R' Us store, and a pedal-kart on a shelf wasn't secured properly; my dad reached for it, grabbed it, and dropped it :uhh: Cracked head open and a few stitches, £400 compensation from the store. 8-)

I severely sprained my neck once, I couldn't move it for a week. Pain that you could not imagine -.-

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Some of these are brutal :shock:

My worst has gotta be when I was playing street hockey with some friends. I got checked and landed mouth first against the curb. My right front tooth, the one to the right of that, and the right canine all chipped right in half exposing the nerves. Now THAT hurts.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

In the UK, there are a lot of those old metal fences with [bleep]es at the top of them, expecially around parks and such.

When I was 8 I was standing on one of those walls with the [bleep]y fences on them, I slipped and one of them went in my arm... narrowly missed the artery, when I think back I think I was in so much shock I didn't really feel anything but like a huge chunk of flesh was taken out of the middle of my arm.

Recently, i've had some problems with my toe (sounds minor but it really isn't), the cartlidge underneath my toe has been growing steadily before I was even born, upwards and pushing the flesh and skin apart. I had an operation on it but it's still isn't solved. When you have this everytime you even slightly touch your toe it's unbearable pain.

Oh and i've been in love with this guy for nearly 4 years and it's horrible.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Most of my worse injuries don't hurt at all, because I don't see it coming. I've broken bones and accidentally burned/stabbed myself, and I don't really feel it and just kinda take care of it. Guess I'm in shock or something. But my worst was probably when I was messing with some friends, and we decided to be idiots and see how long with could hold a lighter down against our bare arms... It hurts, a lot.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Worst? I love pain. I'd say monthly period pains though.

My suspicions are confirmed.

Laura, you frighten me.

how does she frighten you?

She says she loves pain?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Laura, you frighten me.

She says she loves pain?

pfft. pain is delicious. who doesn't love pain?

Laura, you frighten me.

She says she loves pain?

I don't love it. When I'm not causing it, or when its happening to me.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Laura, you frighten me.

She says she loves pain?

I don't love it. When I'm not causing it, or when its happening to me.

well. causing pain can be fun. but a lot of pains towards a person can feel good in a way. unless its like cracking your tooth open, and someone kicking you in the crotch. that's just unpleasant.

Well, I don't know about cracking it open...

But getting part of a tooth punched out hurts like hell when you try to eat anything. Worse than the initial impact of the punch.

that's what I meant to say. in a way.

Laura, you frighten me.

Yeah. After you said that, I thought about all the pains I didn't like, and well, the list was pretty slim. Ya know when your tooth hurts and feels somewhat wiggly? Do any of you grind it or push on it? That's gotta be one of my favorites.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Laura, you frighten me.

Yeah. After you said that, I thought about all the pains I didn't like, and well, the list was pretty slim. Ya know when your tooth hurts and feels somewhat wiggly? Do any of you grind it or push on it? That's gotta be one of my favorites.

How the hell do you love pain?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Now that I think about it, my greatest pain was when I was around 8, and my hamster died. I cried for hours :(

Oh, and getting slammed into the ground and getting a tooth knocked out isn't fun either.

My worst I have had :wall: ... I was drunk and skateboarded home from a party. Next thing i realized was I had fallen and torn off the tips of 3 fingers (including the fingernails), as well as basically skinning the rest of my hand. I had finals that week, mainly writing intensive finals, and my hand was completely [bleep]. Probablly the worst pain and damage I have done to myself :( .

Masta Chef

archsupportei2.png

Drops-- Dragon: Medium(2),Spear(1),Legs(2),Skirt(1)

Pharaoh's Scepter(1)

Barrows items(10 total)