worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

i have been in hospital lately to get a brain tumour removed.

they didn't give me enough anaesthetic to sedate me enough for the entire operation, i woke up midway through it and felt everything.

they carried it on, and me being so stupid to keep my mouth shut (i was scared i'd startle them and something bad would happen), lay there half conscious for an hour feeling everything.

Cool story bro. :thumbup:

No offense or anything, but I doubt that is true...

A story just like that was in the news, an adult got injected with a child's measurement of pain killer stuff and general anaesthetic so they felt everything but was too sedated to say anything or move...

But yeah I doubt it's true...

Absolutely not true. He'd feel the area of the scalp and skull that gets cut away, but the brain doesn't have nerves. This is why they sometimes keep patients awake during these things, so they can give a heads up if they lose control of something or something else goes wrong.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm

Breaking my leg snowboarding.

Went off a drop off, landed toe-side on ice and my body twisted over the board but the board was logged in the snow. slid on my back, backwords down the steep mountain for about 10-20 seconds, and i knew it was broken. I can handle pain, so it didn't hurt too bad, but I was extremely pissed at myself.

My adrenaline and idioticness kicked in and i got up and snowboarded (on my heels though) down the entire rest of the mountain...I kept my bad ankle remotely stable during the ride, but i decided to test myself and see if i could do a toe turn. BAD decision...I ate [cabbage] and felt an explosion of pain in my ankle. No big deal...i get back up and start slowly making my way down the mountain again.

Damn...a catwalk...since i had no speed to get through it i took off my binding, took one step, heard what sounded like 100 loose bones crunching up against each other, then instantly felt the pain. I could see the bottom of the mountain by then so i bit the bullet and crawled to the end of the catwalk, re-strapped, rode down, called my brother for help, went to first aid, sat in pain and waited...took off my boot and saw what looked like a grapefruit in my ankle.

Broke my foot and my ankle, pretty badly too

The intense physical pain was NOTHING compared to the mental pain that came with having to use crutches for 2-3 months of my senior year of high school. I would honestly rather have gone through 20x more pain if i would have been able to walk away the next day.

Hell, that was in mid december and i'm still not allowed to run or jump. [bleep] me, right?

Behind my house I have a big cliff, probably 30-40 feet high. When I was a kid, like 10 years old, me and my friends made a little glider thing... I wanted to try it out so I jumped off the little cliff with it.. yeah, broke both my legs, three ribs and my left arm.

Another time, I was 12 and I pissed off some girl at school. I waiting in line to sharpen my pencil or something, I can't really remember, and she stabbed me full out in the back with her pencil. :|

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

The worst I've ever hurt myself is when I was riding a bike. I fell off awkwardly, and the bike was heavy enough to pin me down and the handlebrake jabbed all the way into my leg... A kind jogger managed to find a doctor to pull it out while I was still in the park... Only 5 stitches, but trust me, that hurt like hell

Air_Dragon15.png

A big thing at our skool is getting peopel in the balls, the basic rule is if u get hit u get them back 2ce as hard, or give up. I got knocked when sitting in a chair talking with my legs partialy spread out. :oops: hurt like hell!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

A big thing at our skool is getting peopel in the balls, the basic rule is if u get hit u get them back 2ce as hard, or give up. I got knocked when sitting in a chair talking with my legs partialy spread out. :oops: hurt like hell!

That is [bleep]ing stupid.

2j3qh46.jpg

That is [bleep] stupid.

It is a rule, whenever a guy see's another guy with his legs open, he kicks him hard. That is manlaw.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

That is [bleep] stupid.

It is a rule, whenever a guy see's another guy with his legs open, he kicks him hard. That is manlaw.

Don't do that to me, my testicles are covered in barbed wire.

:-$

Good thing I have steel toed boots :twisted:.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

That is [bleep] stupid.

Yes, make each other infertile, so that the next generation won't have to deal with your children.

2j3qh46.jpg

That is [bleep] stupid.

Barbed wire + testicles doesn't exactly seem like a good idea. Stupid game anyway, hurts too much to be funny :-#

2dvjurb.png

I was playing manhunt at midnight in unfamiliar grounds....

So i was hiding at the top of a rather steep hill...

I made a dash for it. Didn't see the Barbed wire fence at the bottom of the hill... nor the rocks on the other side..... nor the thornbushes.

Lay in the thorns unable to get out of the ditch (it was a tight fit) until 10 minutes later when someone found where my shouts were coming from.

I couldn't find a place that wasn't either cut, bruised or aching.

And the advice which comes from no.2 on the worst pain list:

Don't ever play fight with large [bleep]y logs

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

That is [bleep] stupid.

Barbed wire + testicles doesn't exactly seem like a good idea. Stupid game anyway, hurts too much to be funny :-#

Yeah, plus seeing a guy in pain after getting kicked in the balls should just remind you of the pain of it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

- Got stabbed with a pen, actually bled

- 3 Stitches in my knee when i was little, then 3 more under the same spot when i was like 13

- broke my thumb, then rebroke it like right after it finished healing

- broke my pinky knuckle

- hit a 4 ft jump with my bike and came down on my face and arm

- Bent my collar bone in a mosh pit, thought i broke it

Havnt really had anything major happen, but i have been through alot of pain in my life

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

That is [bleep] stupid.

That's not manlaw, that's a bunch of immature [wagon] holes getting a kick out of other people's excruciating pain.

Yes, make each other infertile, so that the next generation won't have to deal with your children.
tvnet_banner-2.jpg

My finger got caught in the computer's fan.There was no other groove for me to put my hand to hold it =S

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Oooh, Ive jumped on an electric fence. But that was more of a shock then a pain.

:wall: Fail pun not intended.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That is [bleep] stupid.

Yeah. Seriously. WTF? I know... but this is the unwritten rule (right along with the unwritten rule that you always bring beer)

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

That is [bleep] stupid.

It's totally a manlaw to never kick another guy in the nuts because you know how much it hurts.

"Oh, Mike!"

That is [bleep] stupid.

It's totally a manlaw to never kick another guy in the nuts because you know how much it hurts.

[bleep] that [cabbage]. How else am I supposed to win a fight I start without bruises?

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Having lived a soft, sheltered, and unadventurous life thus far, the worst pain I can recall was when my sister accidentaly slammed by finger in the hinges of her bedroom door. It bled slightly, but it wasn't even bad enough to split the nail. I'm somewhat inexperienced when it comes to pain.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

That is [bleep] stupid.

[bleep] that [cabbage]. How else am I supposed to win a fight I start without bruises?

By not being a little [bleep].

Also, I stepped on a nail embedded in a board. Went straight through my shoe into the arch of my foot.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That is [bleep] stupid.

I suggest that you do not start fights and instead try to work out your problems by talking with people like your mommy told you to. And if someone does start a fight with you, run away or go Gandhi on their [wagon]. Any sane person in their right mind should not fight you, though, if you do not also fight. I mean: people won't get worked up enough to take a swing at you if you do not do the same. So stay calm and you stay safe. (Unless a person is drunk or mentally insane, in which case go ahead and kick them in the balls and hopefully you will pacify them enough to run away.)

On the topic of the thread, the worst pain that I've felt was the many times that one gets kicked/hit in the balls accidentally or on purpose. The worst pain that I've caused was probably the same thing, accidentally and on purpose. I've absolved not to hurt anyone ever again, though.

"Oh, Mike!"

How about we add a question to the OP: In addition, what is the worst pain you've ever inflicted on someone else?

And perhaps let's add the worst emotional pain ever inflicted on you and worst emotional pain you've ever inflicted on someone else.

"Oh, Mike!"