worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

man.. my new pair of jeans !

i had just bought them and after school we had to walk like 12km to my friends place, since it was snowing so hard - the busses didnt go.

i had a 12-pack of glassbottle beers and my stuff to stay overnight at his place (my bag was like 15kg).

so uhm, the bag kept jumping and hit my knee on EVERY step. its on bruises now.

then the new baggy jeans literally burned my inner thies. Since they were new, the denim was so tough and when it moved across my thies, it like.. Wore my thies off :D. I cried the last 1km when walking to the place.

when we reached his house my new pair of pants were on blood and i couldnt walk anymore :D

that hurted the most.

it hurted more than hitting your leg with an axe (yes, ive done it).

I posted here.

ftw.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just watched "death by horse"... that looks very painful...

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

i have ulcerative colitis (google it) and when i have a flare up, it comes with intestinal cramps as a symptom. let me tell you, this was probably some of the worst pain i have felt. it usually isnt too bad, but one flare up, the pain was so severe i vomitted multiple times just because of the pain. happened once every hour or so.

also, i am on humira or whatever. its an injection medicine, like an epipen or w/e those are for bee stings. i have to get injected once every two weeks. it feels like someone just stabbed you with a thin, sharp object. smaller than a knife, but larger than a pin. luckily it only lasts for about 10 seconds while the medication is injected, but that 10 secs feels like 5 mins when sitting there.

99 Fishing

I have dermatophagia, a mild form. Just about 10 minutes ago - using a nail cutter I peeled off a substantial amount of skin from my right thumb. Annoying because when you stop picking it, it becomes really dry (the skin) and it makes you want to pick it more.

Bleeding profusley.

I have dermatophagia, a mild form. Just about 10 minutes ago - using a nail cutter I peeled off a substantial amount of skin from my right thumb. Annoying because when you stop picking it, it becomes really dry (the skin) and it makes you want to pick it more.

Bleeding profusley.

I never knew there was a name for that. I do that too but now I'm freaked out due to the pictures on wikipedia *chews fingers*

Blisters in particular can cause a feeling of desire to pull or bite off the affected skin (since the skin is dead, thus easily pulled off), which could be detrimental, causing infection.

Oh god.. I just did that recently to a blister on my finger. :uhh:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Bleeding profusley.

I never knew there was a name for that. I do that too but now I'm freaked out due to the pictures on wikipedia *chews fingers*

Blisters in particular can cause a feeling of desire to pull or bite off the affected skin (since the skin is dead, thus easily pulled off), which could be detrimental, causing infection.

Oh god.. I just did that recently to a blister on my finger. :uhh:

you screwed up then eh?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

when i was around 10 me and my friends wanted to play baseball, but all we had was a metal bat and basketball and we thought "what the hell..." Well, when i got up to bat, i hit the basketball and the bat came back and hit me in the mouth. It hurt like hell and i had to go to the dentist, but atleast i didnt lose any teeth :thumbsup:

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

Hmm. I've got my foot stepped on number of times by horses.. Couple times barefoot, few times the horse wouldn't move and the most recent, she slammed her hoof down on my foot , lifted it up but I was in such shock I didn't move it, and she slammed down again.. I thought my foot was broken, but it wasn't the worst pain..

Ingrown toenails and the surgery to remove it.

They jam 4 needles half way through your toe (to get to nerves ..), then insert anesthetic (which, although it ends up helping, really hurts because it's hitting a major nerve in the toe). Blecch. It's not that bad if they go slow since you can just take it as it comes but if they go super fast, like my first one, it hurts 5 times worse. I was traumatized from that one :lol: .

Then afterwards your toe is supersore for a day, it bleeds badly, and you can't get it wet.

I recently broke one of the nails in half after not cutting it for 6ish months and my friend jumped on me, I fell, and bent it :lol: That didn't hurt much at all though.

got shot in the nads with BB gun 2 days ago... good times

got shot in the nads with BB gun 2 days ago... good times

Haha, sucks for you.

That reminds me of the guy who got shot in the nuts with a tazer.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Countless slapshots to the foot playing hockey. That's what I get for playing defense, though, I guess.

The worst pain was definitely my Senior year in hockey I took a slapshot directly jamming my thumb upwards and breaking it. My coach helped me reset it in between periods, taped and braced it. I played the rest of the game and season with a broken thumb because I would have had to take time off from playing to let it heal and I wasn't about to do that when we were close to a conference championship. I've had countless hockey injuries, none have been treated haha.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

i have been in hospital lately to get a brain tumour removed.

they didn't give me enough anaesthetic to sedate me enough for the entire operation, i woke up midway through it and felt everything.

they carried it on, and me being so stupid to keep my mouth shut (i was scared i'd startle them and something bad would happen), lay there half conscious for an hour feeling everything.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

they didn't give me enough anaesthetic to sedate me enough for the entire operation, i woke up midway through it and felt everything.

they carried it on, and me being so stupid to keep my mouth shut (i was scared i'd startle them and something bad would happen), lay there half conscious for an hour feeling everything.

Are you serious ?

Or is this fake and are you expecting sympathy ?

If not, wow. You have mettalic genitals.

Are you serious ?

Or is this fake and are you expecting sympathy ?

If not, wow. You have mettalic genitals.

i don't come on the internet for sympathy. :D

Eejits.png

I actually don't think I've ever experienced enough pain to be considered 'Worst pain ever inflicted'. By that I mean that I've injured myself many times, but never found that any of them hurt that much at all. The worst I'd probably say was just recently, when I landed on my hip awkwardly in hockey. The muscle tightened right up, or it was near impossible to walk when I got back home (It stiffened up on the car ride home). So far it's been over a week and is nearly recovered, although still gotta stretch it out a bit more. It's isn't so much that it was painful but that the pain came whenever I moved, or just simply sat/bent my knee/hip. Another one would probably be falling and completely tearing my knee open as a kid. Although I'm really not sure.

Strangely, the only thing that's left a scar didn't hurt at all. I hit someone in hockey, and their skate came up and caught me in the side of my forearm. Left a 2.5cm by 5mm scar, and only needed 3 stitches. Still sucked since it happened a day before Winter Break started. Also, it didn't bleed at all, especially considering that I was playing hockey at the time, meaning my heart was really pumping blood through my body. I'm not sure, but I kind of like the scar, it didn't hurt to get, and I really don't know, I just like having it on my arm.

I guess something I should mention is that by comparison to the people around me I have a very high pain threshold. Punches, etc. that nearly paralyze some people barely affect me.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

If you mean physical pain, than the worst is breaking my collarbone playing soccer. Tripped over some kid's foot running full speed, flew through the air (which was kinda fun), and landed on my shoulder. I didn't really feel it until I tried to get back up (I thought at the time all that I got was a scraped arm).

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

a kid at my school ripped his scrote open last year.

he was biking, and hit the brakes, spun the handle bar and went forward, brake pressy thing stabbed into it, and then he got thrown off the bike while it was still in, and ripped it open.

a kid at my school ripped his scrote open last year.

he was biking, and hit the brakes, spun the handle bar and went forward, brake pressy thing stabbed into it, and then he got thrown off the bike while it was still in, and ripped it open.

:shock: Ouch...

Personally I haven't been hurt too badly, though I guess this was the worst. I was at school and one of my (HUGE) friends decided to lift me up and throw me down the hall, I landed on my back from a good 6ft drop. I couldn't breath, it hurt horribly, I thoguht I had broken my back, turns out it wasn't even bruised, though I still couldn't move without a horrible pain shooting through me for two weeks.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I was learning how to ride a bike and I was on a bridge, the bridge ended but I carried on and there were some quite steep concrete steps which I fell down hitting my head a few times until coming to the bottom of the stairs and my bike hit me in the head. All I have to show for it is a small scar just above my right eye.

Cool story bro. :thumbup:

No offense or anything, but I doubt that is true...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Cool story bro. :thumbup:

No offense or anything, but I doubt that is true...

A story just like that was in the news, an adult got injected with a child's measurement of pain killer stuff and general anaesthetic so they felt everything but was too sedated to say anything or move...

But yeah I doubt it's true...

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

i'm female, by the way. ;)

but yeah, i do apologise if this doesn't seem believable at all, it's your call though, not going to be immature about it. :)

Eejits.png

i'm female, by the way. ;)

but yeah, i do apologise if this doesn't seem believable at all, it's your call though, not going to be immature about it. :)

It's hard to believe, but for some reason i don't think your lying.

I twisted my knee skiing once, after wiping after a jump. That didn't hurt much.

It was falling a second time that did it.