worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

When I was 9 months old I fell down the stairs and hit my head on this metal support beam at the bottom. Fractured my skull in two places, and I guess it was kinda bloody, but I don't remember it as I was to young so that doesn't count....

Tore my hamstring in karate, that was quite painful. Also broken a few toes with karate lol.

Last year, in 8th grade, I was making churros for spansih class as some project or something. I put the dough in the hot grease, and I guess it had air in at, which as it got hotter, made it pop. Hot grease flew all over my right arm because I had just reached forward to turn it with the spatula. Ended up getting quite a few second degree burns on my arm. Didn't have medical insurrance at the time, so I just toughed out the pain instead of going to the doctor to get it checked out. (ice water sucked soooo much lol.) Now I have some wicked looking scars, and I got an A on the project cause I got hurt lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I fell off the top bunk of my bed, fell onto a toy truck, bruised my leg nasty-like, my fault for being such an idiot, pretending I was a ninja and climbing along the edge, it was a big plastic truck and I was like 6.

Another time I fell out of the same bunk bed and fell on my back, apparently I NEARLY fractured my spine :ohnoes: fell out while sleeping so it wasn't really anyones fault.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I have the stitches from when I hit my head on my parents' waterbed, back when I was 2 and a half. Guess what disappeared three hours later. -.-

(Naturally I don't remember this, but I can verify that I do have a weird-looking cut mark outside of my right eye.)

This happened when I was about eleven or twelve - I managed to catapult myself into the air on a 21-speed bike (my sister's), going more than full blast, by hitting a rock in the street. I think I flew about six and a half feet and landed on my left arm, which skinned the hell out of it. Bike was totaled in the process, too.

Knife sharpening accident when I was fifteen...flesh wounds on my finger and thumb, but nothing major.

Of course, NONE of that compares to childbirth, which, while I did not have the displeasure of feeling, my sister was none too shy to share. It made me cringe.

There's some other stuff in there too, but me not remembering what it was or how it happened is probably a good thing.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

When I was younger I ran into the corner of a closet door. My head bled all over the place. I've also sprained an ankle but that's not that bad. The only other thing I can think of is muscle spasms. They hurt pretty bad.

Zaataar.png

My doctor said this is supposed to be more pain than childbirth...

Almost 2 years ago i broke my leg (Yes, it hurt)

....and after 4 rounds of surgery in one week they finally messed something up.

To cut things short i needed to have a Fasciotomy. It was an emergency procedure to save my left leg, and it was undetected for at least an hour whilst i was screaming in agony. Some genius finally realised i had this thing called "Compartment Syndrome" - And the Fasciotomy was the procedure to stop it.

Well i have almost no feeling in my left leg now as they just randomly cut, (I have a 31 cm scar down my leg now)

Just reasearch "Fasciotomy" or Compartment Syndrome, and you will feel my pain lol.

I sympathise with every single mother now.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

The picture of a Fasciotomy on wikipedia is disgusting, and I'm used to seeing lots of disgusting things. Oh well. -Swallows vomit-

EDIT: :lol: I just googled images of it. At least this will harden me up to be a doctor. The one that amazed me the most was the one where you can actually see his arm muscles. :thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Shortcutted over some rocks when i was around 4 or something :wall:

slipped,and rushed through the thornbushes then i crapped myself big time :wall:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Most recent is when I broke my ankle at football (soccer) 2 weeks ago to the day.

Most painful was when I had an operation on my ingrowing toenails, I had an injection on each side of the nail of my big toes, in the tiny patch of skin there. One in each side, on both feet. Each one in for a minute. They didn't even do it all at once. 4 minutes of excrutiating pain.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I'm a welder, and I work with a lot of high temp. metals. The job I was currently working on required overhead welding on some angle iron. (Over head welding is just welding above your head) Overhead welding is probably one of the hardest ways to weld, because if you go too fast, you get weak welds, and if you go go too slow, the metal begins to sag and you've just created a mess. Well...during this job, I had a fly give me buzz in my hood, and it distracted me..a lot. Little did I know, I was beginning to go too slow, and nice big gloop of slag dripped, burned through my scotch guarded [bleep]ies, than through my boxers with miki mouse on it, and gave my package a nice little brand, then proceeded by slowly sliding down my leg...ouch. I still love what I do, and its the reason why I make more than anyone else at my high school. 8-)

I was nearly brought to tears that day. :cry:

Period pains probably :( They're like really horrible and someone is tearing your lower half off.

Other than that probably just walking into stuff or that thing where you open a door and accidentally just [bleep] your arm off with the door handle. Oh and I shut my head in a door once... yeah I need to be careful around doors...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Period pains probably :( They're like really horrible and someone is tearing your lower half off.

Other than that probably just walking into stuff or that thing where you open a door and accidentally just [bleep] your arm off with the door handle. Oh and I shut my head in a door once... yeah I need to be careful around doors...

I've gotten my thumbs shut in a car door a few times. It sucks.

Doars r dangeres! :uhh:

On a Scout trip and we were climbing over some fallen trees. I was sitting on one with my feet on another, and slipped off, falling forward and slamming into that lower one squarely on my stomach. Couldn't breath for about a minute, probably one of the scariest experiences of my life.

ive had a similar experience... went up a funbox with skateboard, ollied to do a feeble, then fell off skateboard onto rail... it hurt and i couldnt breathe for like 1-1 1/2... it really sucks

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I got hit in the testicles by a cricket ball when I was 14. Made me realise how important having a box was :roll:. Also quite painful was one time in electronics; we were bored and making 'solder balls'. The idea was is that you knock them onto the floor and they solidfy into a nice pattern. I was wearing shorts at the time. Thankfully the scar on my leg isn't that big.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I'm a welder, and I work with a lot of high temp. metals. The job I was currently working on required overhead welding on some angle iron. (Over head welding is just welding above your head) Overhead welding is probably one of the hardest ways to weld, because if you go too fast, you get weak welds, and if you go go too slow, the metal begins to sag and you've just created a mess. Well...during this job, I had a fly give me buzz in my hood, and it distracted me..a lot. Little did I know, I was beginning to go too slow, and nice big gloop of slag dripped, burned through my scotch guarded [bleep]ies, than through my boxers with miki mouse on it, and gave my package a nice little brand, then proceeded by slowly sliding down my leg...ouch. I still love what I do, and its the reason why I make more than anyone else at my high school. 8-)

I was nearly brought to tears that day. :cry:

I have no words. Seriously, you deserve some kind of award, or at least a T-Shirt that says 'I have balls of steel'.

Worst pain I've had was when I broke my arm. Wasn't even too bad.

But--imagine this: If you work out your bicep too much, it will detach from your forearm, and bundle up into a ball of muscle near the shoulder. Can you imagine the pain? Augh, thinking about it is ridiculous. Damned PE teachers and their advising, terrifying ways.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Molotov cocktail explodes,I get burns and some shrapnel scars my right eye.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I don't got s#!@ on some of these, but I'll contribute anyway.

When I was about 10, my uncle tried to teach me how to ride a bicycle. I could go comparatively reliably in a straight line, but turning was near impossible for me. Well, we tried going down the little side-road next to our house. I went into the gravel, and skidded for about 3-4 feet. My hands, legs, and knees were pretty ground up. I think I had some rocks in some of them, too. Basically, my uncle sent me into the house, and I sat in the living room trying to focus elsewhere than the pain. Apparently, whatever gravel that was in my now-wide open wounds were flushed out by the bloodflow. It healed fairly quickly, but it hurt like a motherf#$%er for about 2 weeks.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

So periods hurt?No wonder girls get cranky.A swollen foot made me a total [wagon] for a week,so I guess it must be natural.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

So periods hurt?No wonder girls get cranky.A swollen foot made me a total [wagon] for a week,so I guess it must be natural.

Its different from person to person but it can feel like someone is just inside you with a nice little chainsaw sometimes. The hormones are what makes girls cranky :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

one time i fell off my bike and got about 1/4 inch away from ripping thumb off completely -.-

hurt like a beast

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

probly doing a 4 or 5m jump and stuffing up then landing face first in the dirt/stick/stone mix on the ground

or the time i decided to wrap up 150 match heads in a tissue and light it on fire to watch it flare up it was smoking so i went to check it picked up went off in my hand this stung so bad

and when i was go-carting i turned around and the exhaust pipe didn't have a guard i hit it and my skin shriveled up i didn't even notice it till i got out then i felt a bit of pain it was weird :o heres 2 pics i took of this event they could be kinda gross for some people so....

[hide=]15me055.jpg

2ez1x8p.jpg[/hide]

sorry if its bad quality but i only had my phone on me at the time :P

212h0sy.jpg

Worst? I love pain. I'd say monthly period pains though.

Like pain?

Go get some bullet ants.

Or, put salt on your skin, and put ice on top (your skin will scar if you do this).

I don't like pain, but it's not a bad test of will. I haven't done the bullet-ant thing, don't think I have that kind of access to random exotic species.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."