worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

Gotta say tonsil removal, it was really painfull for me... Had no clue why though :S.

Also had ingrown toenails and appendicitis, but afterwards those weren't that bad.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kindergarten, swinging diagonally on swingset with metal poles. Yeah, you can guess what happened. I got like 4-5 stitches in one my forehead. Don't remember the pain, but my parents said I was bleeding all over and stuff so yeah.

Sudbury Extended Day (SED) Sudbury is where I live, extended day for kids whose parents work later than schools. Indoor floor hockey with foam sticks. But not like tempurpedic or anything, like foam that won't give more than half an inch at most. I got one right bang on the nose. Didn't especially hurt that much, but when you get hit in the nose, you get that weird feeling. I HATE that feeling.

Running into the (sharp) corner of a wall mounted shelf. I kind of of recoiled when I hit it, walked a couple feet, instinctively put my hand up to my head, there's blood, I'm like 6 years old, so I cry. My dad says take a shower to get the blood out, but it hurts to let the water go on the wound ,so I don't even really wash it.

Not painful, but weird. I kind of black out sometimes, kind of go limp, can see but not comprehending or talking or listening, lasts like 5 seconds. If I'm standing, I go to the floor, on a chair, lean over to the side.

Playing baseball I think with my friend and the ball goes over driveway, but their house has like a yard that goes up from the driveway and has a wall. So I went for a throw or fly or something, and went over this, elbows and knees. That HURT. and then his mom put antibacterial stuff on it, that was even worse.

Getting a hose for a guy who helps out a ton with my little league, bees nest, one stings me in the back of the head when I AM WALKING AWAY from the nest. [developmentally delayed]ed ****ing bee. Swollen for like a few days.

Didn't hurt, weirdly, but was using too small cleats for soccer and almost all of my right big toe nail came off.

PM me for fitocracy invite

A poisonous jellyfish once decided it would be fun to sting me. The next thing i know is that i'm drowning (i was 8) there's salt on my eyes also. My dad takes me out of the water and carries me to the house, where he falls and i'm hit directly in the head.

:wall:

I hate jellyfish.

A poisonous jellyfish once decided it would be fun to sting me. The next thing i know is that i'm drowning (i was 8) there's salt on my eyes also. My dad takes me out of the water and carries me to the house, where he falls and i'm hit directly in the head.

:wall:

I hate jellyfish.

Ladys and gents. I give you a fail train!

Haha, that sucks. Kind of a chain of bad events :lol:

I jumped off of an indoor balcony and the plan was to land on a couch. I was dead on, but thats the problem. It was able to convert into a bed, so there was metal works under the cushions. I foot went right between the cushions and sheared the back of my right foot off. The "skin" on the back of my right foot is actually made of some rubbery stuff now.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I jumped off of an indoor balcony and the plan was to land on a couch. I was dead on, but thats the problem. It was able to convert into a bed, so there was metal works under the cushions. I foot went right between the cushions and sheared the back of my right foot off. The "skin" on the back of my right foot is actually made of some rubbery stuff now.

No pics no proof :thumbup:

When I get one of my IBS attacks. Hurts worse than physical pain since with physical pain you can apply ice onto it, wrap it in bandages or something but with IBS you can't really do anything since its inside of you.

It's sucks when you get it and don't feel like going to the bathroom, or in the middle of a social event. :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Noone was watching me do it, or I probably wouldn't have gotten to the balcony in the first place :lol:

P.S. Don't misinterperet it. I'm not talking about a 30ft high balcony, I'm talking like 7ft.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Noone was watching me do it, or I probably wouldn't have gotten to the balcony in the first place :lol:

P.S. Don't misinterperet it. I'm not talking about a 30ft high balcony, I'm talking like 7ft.

I mean the rubbery foot :-#

When I get one of my IBS attacks. Hurts worse than physical pain since with physical pain you can apply ice onto it, wrap it in bandages or something but with IBS you can't really do anything since its inside of you.

It's sucks when you get it and don't feel like going to the bathroom, or in the middle of a social event. :wall:

Yep. Hurts bad. And you always get it at the worst of times.

I never knew it had a fancy-pants name, though. I thought it was just when you had to take a [cabbage].

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I never knew it had a fancy-pants name, though. I thought it was just when you had to take a [cabbage].

So did I, but it occurred too often and painful to be a [cabbage]. So I researched. I'm surprised how many people actually had these attacks. My father told me he fainted once due to it, since he and a friend were waiting in some long line for something and didn't want to get out risk of losing their place.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I don't know what you want me to show, it doesn't literally look like a pencil eraser. It looks the same, but theres a thin, barely visible line around it. There's sometimes a little bunch up on the side, but that's only if I've walked nonstop for miles.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Worst? I love pain. I'd say monthly period pains though.

My suspicions are confirmed.

Laura, you frighten me.

Yeah. After you said that, I thought about all the pains I didn't like, and well, the list was pretty slim. Ya know when your tooth hurts and feels somewhat wiggly? Do any of you grind it or push on it? That's gotta be one of my favorites.

Yes I've tried that, it's odd.

I'm pretty sure the many pains that you didn't think of would be on that list. Such as having a sword/knife thrust into your arm or your stomach.

What's the most painful thing that you enjoy anyways?

Peeling off parts of your skin around your nails.

Then biting your nails and pulling too much off so that the tissue underneath is exposed.

Then pressing down on the nail to get that sweet, sharp tingly sensation.

Me too, it's more of a habit though.

In some way I guess we're all Masochists :twss:

[hide=]

I don't know what you want me to show, it doesn't literally look like a pencil eraser. It looks the same, but theres a thin, barely visible line around it. There's sometimes a little bunch up on the side, but that's only if I've walked nonstop for miles.

[/hide]

Oh, ok, I think I know what your talking about. I have some of that stuff on my finger from when it got caught it a vaccum. I've been told it is rare for that to happen (the rubbery skin) so I was just trying to figure out if it really is "unique" to me.

Worst? I love pain. I'd say monthly period pains though.

My suspicions are confirmed.

Laura, you frighten me.

Yeah. After you said that, I thought about all the pains I didn't like, and well, the list was pretty slim. Ya know when your tooth hurts and feels somewhat wiggly? Do any of you grind it or push on it? That's gotta be one of my favorites.

Yes I've tried that, it's odd.

I'm pretty sure the many pains that you didn't think of would be on that list. Such as having a sword/knife thrust into your arm or your stomach.

What's the most painful thing that you enjoy anyways?

Peeling off parts of your skin around your nails.

Then biting your nails and pulling too much off so that the tissue underneath is exposed.

Then pressing down on the nail to get that sweet, sharp tingly sensation.

Me too, it's more of a habit though.

In some way I guess we're all Masochists :twss:

I'll say it again.

masochism ftw.

So did I, but it occurred too often and painful to be a [cabbage]. So I researched. I'm surprised how many people actually had these attacks. My father told me he fainted once due to it, since he and a friend were waiting in some long line for something and didn't want to get out risk of losing their place.

I knew there had to be other people here.

That's what I was talking about in my post, though that may have been from a bacterial infection - Or both.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

IBS is a pain, my body has decided its "allergic" to breakfest, pizza and all fast food.

Heh, I can't eat breakfast neither. There goes the "Most important meal of the day".

siggy3s.jpg

IBS is a pain, my body has decided its "allergic" to breakfest, pizza and all fast food.

Heh, I can't eat breakfast neither. There goes the "Most important meal of the day".

I haven't eaten breakfast since 3rd grade...

...And when I go to the nurse at school (stomachaches), they ask me if I ate breakfast, I say no, and then insist on shoving food down my throat. -.-

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

When I was riding a horse on a cute wimpy trail ride in North Carolina when we went on vacation, we were nearing the end of our journey through the pretty wimpy trail. Suddenly my horse rears and then tosses me off, heading full gallop towards the barn, leaving me half unconscious on the gravel trail. I ended up with a minor concussion resulting in vomiting the first day and dry heaves for 2 days afterward. Also, I had and still have the scar on my back from when the small of it looked like one giant scab. It was not pretty.

and these children that you spit on as they try to change

their worlds, they are immune to your consultations;

they're quite aware of what they're going through.

- david bowie

When I was riding a horse on a cute little trail ride in North Carolina when we went on vacation, we were nearing the end of our journey through a pretty lame trail. Suddenly my horse rears and then tosses me off, heading full gallop towards the barn, leaving me half unconscious on the gravel trail. I ended up with a minor concussion resulting in vomiting the first day and dry heaves for 2 days afterward. Also, I had and still have the scar on my back from when the small of it looked like one giant scab. It was not pretty.

Ouch.

My brother and I were jumping off my grandma's wood shed on the farm when I was 10, we would land in 4 feet of power snow (there had just been a storm). After a few runs I take a huge running start, slip as I jump, hit the back of my head on the shed and flip into the snow. After laughing for about 10 mins my brother brought me in, I was dazzled for an entire week.

hiccup.png

we were warming up for our meet in track and i was at the head of the pack. we were running 800m to warm up and this kid tripped me and my whole team forgot the not step on me.... TRACK [bleep]ES FTL. ESPECIALLY THE DISTANCE RUNNERS WITH THEIR LONG CABBAGE [bleep]ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.