worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

Mine is weak compared to everyone elses but once I stepped barefoot onto one of those stud earrings with the pin that you put through your ear. It actually went into my foot and pulling it out only made it hurt more.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falling about 7 - 8 feet and slamming directly onto my left knee, I fractured my knee cap and I walked it off..

next day it was twice the size and I couldn't bend my leg at all, to this day I can feel bone fragments moving around in it and I have a huge indent in it.

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

The second most painful thing was slicing my finger off. I was running around and didn't even notice that it was missing because somehow it went completely numb for a while, and then when my mum saw it and started freaking out, trying to cover it up it hurt like hell. Gross I remember throwing up blood and everything, had to have microsurgery. Screamed the hospital down when they removed all the cloth and this bone was sticking out :thumbup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I don't remember it at all because I was really little, but I supposedly put my whole hand inbetween an open door and the door edge, on the side that it opens so it closes faster. Does this make sense?

Anyway the door closed (and it is a big heavy door) completely on my hand. \'

Must have hurt like a mother...

Sometimes I get the odd pimple on my back and try popping it. This sounds weak but it really isn't. I'm usually pretty damn good with pain. But those back pimples that don't pop and hurt so badly. Tears just naturally come out and I'm almost drooling with veins bursting out of my forehead when I do it. :P

Oh, oh. I used to have a really bad neck (I still have a tic of moving it impulsively, and it pops whenever I move it >_>), and occasionally I would get terrible cricks, where I couldn't move my body. Once I got one and actually fell to the ground and rolled downstairs to get my parents to help. They gave me peas while I yelped. That was really bad, a very sharp pain. The cutting was kinda dull (wierd), and the plane just felt like someone was trying to crush my head.

The second most painful thing was slicing my finger off. I was running around and didn't even notice that it was missing because somehow it went completely numb for a while, and then when my mum saw it and started freaking out, trying to cover it up it hurt like hell. Gross I remember throwing up blood and everything, had to have microsurgery lol

...How? That's ... scary.

This is a good thread. Gives us all something to whine about, but together. :)

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Oh yeah I remember now. One time I got my head slammed in a car door (In like 2nd or third grade)

Also ive been hit in the head with a thrown brick (also when I was younger). Fun fun.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Not the most painful thing, but I freaking HATE those calf muscle cramps. Cot damn you feel so helpless because if you just move your leg it will come back and murder you. And they come so suddenly. You could be chilling in bed in th emiddle of the night next thing you know bam you're in tears as your calf muscle is about to rip itself apart :wall:

Not the most painful thing, but I freaking HATE those calf muscle cramps. Cot damn you feel so helpless because if you just move your leg it will come back and murder you. And they come so suddenly. You could be chilling in bed in th emiddle of the night next thing you know bam you're in tears as your calf muscle is about to rip itself apart :wall:

I was just about to post this, those little [bleep]ers hurt bad man. I used to get them about 2-3 times a week one time I even passed out from the pain, it wasn't just my calf that time though it was my whole entire leg.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I'm going to try and list them in order of occurrence:

About five years old, my younger brother (about 2 or 3) was playing with a razor while my parents were doing wallpaper and I took it from him and ended up cutting myself. Sliced open my index, middle, and rings fingers near the tips, had to have them stitched and the doctor stitched them together for some reason.

Eleven or 12 maybe, was skateboarding and hit a rock the size of my fingernail. Somehow that little pebble managed to completely stop the skateboard and send me flying off it. Broke my left arm.

On a Scout trip and we were climbing over some fallen trees. I was sitting on one with my feet on another, and slipped off, falling forward and slamming into that lower one squarely on my stomach. Couldn't breath for about a minute, probably one of the scariest experiences of my life.

Was canoeing in Minnesota last summer and on one of the last days I was washing up at camp, overbalanced on the rock I was kneeling on and nearly fell in the water. Flung a hand out to catch myself and jammed and sliced open one of my fingers on the rock.

And just a few months ago I was helping set up for a fundraiser dinner by spreading out these rolls of cheap tablecloth. There was a gap between two tables and the plastic was stretched over it, so another guy went to cut it with a razor. He was having trouble so I held the thing taut for him. He takes another failed swipe or two, then goes "Oh I'm using the back of it" and makes a huge slash at the plastic, catching my finger which I didn't move in time without adequate warning. That one probably should have gotten stitches but I didn't want to make my parents pay for them so I took the huge scar it left me.

Nothing really huge, I guess, but lots of painful incidents.

p2gq.jpg

Losing my mother at 13 to a sudden brain aneurysm by far eclipses any and all physical pain ever inflicted on me. Although, in terms of physical pain, I suppose my worst experience was falling down some concrete steps at 4 and cracking my head open. I still have the scar on my forehead 15 years later.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I was just about to post this, those little [bleep] hurt bad man. I used to get them about 2-3 times a week one time I even passed out from the pain, it wasn't just my calf that time though it was my whole entire leg.

I get those 1-2 times a week I'd say. They usually go away if I squeeze it or something, but my god those are excruciating. Anybody know why they only happen in the shin or foot?

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Losing my mother at 13 to a sudden brain aneurysm by far eclipses any and all physical pain ever inflicted on me. Although, in terms of physical pain, I suppose my worst experience was falling down some concrete steps at 4 and cracking my head open. I still have the scar on my forehead 15 years later.

I was going to make a joke by saying "loss", then doing something to be like, "haha, no, not really", but you ruined it. Damn. And now I almost feel bad that I was going to make fun of people dieing. Although, I have experienced loss, though, it just didn't hurt that bad- I barely knew the guy, he was an alcoholic, and was a crap person anyway.

So in seriousness I have to say breaking my finger. I fell off of a swing in 5th or 6th grade, I forget exactly. It didn't snap in half, or at least I don't think it did since it healed without any treatment besides a small splint. It's still crooked. Hurt even worse than breaking my wrist a few years ago and the 6 stitches in my knee that went along with it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I was playing hide and go seek with the kids and I locked myself in a huge bird avery and couldn't get out :P So I guess I wasn't looking at what I was doing and sliced it off! looks normal now, they did a great job of sewing it back on. The only dodgy thing is the nail but you can still see the stitching under light. Can't complain, could have been left without my finger.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Ohh, just remembered one (recent, idk how i forgot)

My parents were stupid and sat my baby brother (2 years)at the table by himself at a family gathering (like 5 minutes to dinner). I walk into the dining room and hes sitting there with a steak knife raised in the air. I take it from him as he throws it at me and it sliced pretty deeply into my hand. I had a long talk with my parents about safety after that. Honestly, its like im the adult and they're the stupid teenager.

I was playing hide and go seek with the kids and I locked myself in a huge bird avery and couldn't get out :P So I guess I wasn't looking at what I was doing and sliced it off! looks normal now, they did a great job of sewing it back on. The only dodgy thing is the nail but you can still see the stitching under light. Can't complain, could have been left without my finger.

Who was the lucky guy that got to go find the finger?

p2gq.jpg

felll off a slide and broke my left arm in two places... not fun specially since one of the bones never healed properly

and in tenth grade shop i made a mistake with an exacto knife and slit my thumb down middle right to the bone. i never actually felt the cut that much but the doctor didn't wait long enough for the ansethetic and ended up pushing a needle right through my finger before it was completly numb.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Oh yeah I remember now. One time I got my head slammed in a car door (In like 2nd or third grade)

Also ive been hit in the head with a thrown brick (also when I was younger). Fun fun.

How the [bleep] do you get your head slammed in the car door? I keep thinking of ways that that could happen but I can't think of how it's possible.

Both of those actually sound quite comical yet painful.

[hide=Cramp]

I was just about to post this, those little [bleep] hurt bad man. I used to get them about 2-3 times a week one time I even passed out from the pain, it wasn't just my calf that time though it was my whole entire leg.

I get those 1-2 times a week I'd say. They usually go away if I squeeze it or something, but my god those are excruciating. Anybody know why they only happen in the shin or foot?

[/hide]I get those almost anywhere on the lower half of my body! I even get them in my pinky toe.

Another one I remember was a few years back when I was going on the hydroslide. I was really excited so I ran into the hydroslide and banged my head badly on the metal bar (that you hold onto so that you can wait for the light to go green). I remember hearing a really big click but all I got from it was a massive bruise on my forehead and now my neck makes a small clicking nose every time I turn my head to the left.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Getting 13 stitches for a huge gash in my leg.

The sad thing is, getting the actual gash really didn't hurt at all (odd I know). I was climbing on the back of some bleachers as a kid while we were at my little brothers game, and I slipped and the sharp "T section" of it cut my leg open (you could see the fat). I kind of calmly told my mom and we went to the hospital.

The stitches sucked [wagon] though. Having to have them put shots right in the wound *shudders*. Then getting them out was pretty bad too because the guy kind of screwed up with putting them in.

That hurt me just reading this.

Worst ever was when I broke my leg, though I was in shock so I didn't feel most of it.

[hide=Cramp]

[/hide]I get those almost anywhere on the lower half of my body! I even get them in my pinky toe.

Hmm, I only get them on my shin or the arch of my foot. All happen on the same leg too, I'm gonna look it up.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

It tasted delicous.

Me, um, probally getting my finger stuck in a vaccum when I was 7-ish (it had a beaterbar, so my finger was crammed between it spinning and a metal bar).

First time I'd ever seen my bone :thumbup: No blood, as it was a vaccum. Yay.

Oh, it hurt pretty badly falling off a rail while skiing, too. But, I find if you think "what is pain?" Then you don't really notice it.

I've never broken a bone, never had a major injury in which I had to to a hospital. But then, my parents are Asian doctors, so there's not much that they can't do at home.

I've banged my head quite a few times as a kid, falling down the stairs three times or so. Leaned back in a chair once and completely flipped over, landed on concrete. It didn't really hurt though, I have a pretty hard head I guess.

My friend cut my finger open with scissors once, when we were trying to cut a piece of string. And before he snipped, I was yelling at him "DON'T CUT MY FINGER DON'T CUT MY FINGER." And of all things, he does.

I've also burned a good chunk of the skin between my left thumb and wrist from a glue gun. My most clear scar to date.

I also get pretty bad stomachaches once in a while, it feels like I'm being stabbed by daggers, though it's not like I know what that would feel like.

And yea, getting cramps in your foot (arch) can hurt.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Should have worded myself better, it wasn't sliced off literally, it was dangling by the smallest piece of skin

igoddessIsig.png

Should have worded myself better, it wasn't sliced off literally, it was dangling by the smallest piece of skin

Haha, that must have been freaky.

Oh, is that your child in your avatar?

Indeed it is (thanks for asking) :D And I'd go through the pain all over again :P

igoddessIsig.png