worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

Worst? I love pain. I'd say monthly period pains though.

My suspicions are confirmed.

Laura, you frighten me.

Yeah. After you said that, I thought about all the pains I didn't like, and well, the list was pretty slim. Ya know when your tooth hurts and feels somewhat wiggly? Do any of you grind it or push on it? That's gotta be one of my favorites.

I do. It hurts like hell but I just can't stop grinding/biting really hard. I guess I just like the sensation ::'

My worst has got to be whenever I get vaccine or whatever shots it was when I was a kid. I had to get like 5-6 shots every 4 days, it was horrible. Close second would be when I was in third grade, I accidentally stapled my index and pointer finger, there were blood drops from our classroom all the way to the school clinic. I even made the girl scout salute.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura, you frighten me.

Yeah. After you said that, I thought about all the pains I didn't like, and well, the list was pretty slim. Ya know when your tooth hurts and feels somewhat wiggly? Do any of you grind it or push on it? That's gotta be one of my favorites.

Actually that is quite enjoyable.

Oh, you know whats better ?

Peeling off parts of your skin around your nails.

Then biting your nails and pulling too much off so that the tissue underneath is exposed.

Then pressing down on the nail to get that sweet, sharp tingly sensation.

Then biting your nails and pulling too much off so that the tissue underneath is exposed.

I do that too. Are we normal?

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I do that too. Are we normal?

Me too. Trying to stop it though, but it's addicting :?

2dvjurb.png

Laura, you frighten me.

Yes I've tried that, it's odd.

I'm pretty sure the many pains that you didn't think of would be on that list. Such as having a sword/knife thrust into your arm or your stomach.

What's the most painful thing that you enjoy anyways?

Me too, it's more of a habit though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This is actually very strange. I don't think I have had a single event that was painful out of the ordinary. I stub a toe here and there, get a paper cut, skin a knee every year or so...

But no broken bones, no serious burns, no sprains, no pencil stabbings, no bad infections, and certainly no childbirth. My most painful experience was probably a bad headache I had a while back, where I could barely see strait. Not that exciting I know :|

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

I got hit in the testicles by a cricket ball when I was 14.

I got hit there when I was just batting vs my little brothers team...Their fastest bowler. Even though slow by my grades standards....Oh god that hurt.

Its my mums fault for forgetting my gear... :wall:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I do that, but just because I like the taste and texture of the skin around my nails. Particularly the corners on my big toes. Mmm, big toe skin.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I do that, but just because I like the taste and texture of the skin around my nails. Particularly the corners on my big toes. Mmm, big toe skin.

You chew on your big toes :shock: ?

jjroxlu7.jpg

You know I have to agree. That sort of corner skin is really fun to bite at.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

i jumped off a roof trying to get to trampoline, but hit my testies on bar holding up trampoline canvas instead :ohnoes:

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

i jumped off a roof trying to get to trampoline, but hit my testies on bar holding up trampoline canvas instead :ohnoes:

Haha. That will be a funny story to tell your grandch- oh yeah... Sorry. :(

Haha. That will be a funny story to tell your grandch- oh yeah... Sorry. :(

rofl wow nice =D>

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

When I was 6, I was climbing a fence and went to hop down, my finger was on top of a [bleep]e on the top of the fence, and when I jumped down it just cut it pretty bad. I ran home and there was a massive trail of blood on the sidewalk for a month. You could see the bone and it was pretty bad.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I'm not too sure to be honest. When I broke my finger it was more uncomfortable than painful, I once fell face first when I was going up some steps which ended up with me getting cut to right to the chin but I was too young to remember how painful it was.

The only decent one I can remember is once I was running about outside school at night and didn't see their play equipment. I was running full blast and it was exactly at the same height as my genitals. It was agonising to put it mildly. That, and the usual getting caught in the zip stuff.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Despite my clumsiness i haven't had any serious injuries so far :P

- seaside, 13 years old; i ran from the beach to the appartment(which was just about 100m away) to get something and i remembered i forgot the keys. While still runing i turned mid-air and fell. I bleeded from my leg pretty much and it hurt quite a lot, but there wasn't any serious harm. Sea water heals everything.

- seaside, about 16 years old; me, my brother and a few friends we met there went to the town nearby to party a little. First we sat down on the beach a bit away from the crowds and drank some wine, black vodka... After a while(and a bottle down for me) a bunch of youngsters from 13-17 years old started to gather near us and soon they got nearer and stole our drinks, teased us.. in general, they were very annoying, so we stood up and started walking away. I was the last and the most drunk. I made maybe 5m when someone hit me from behind, i turned around and then it started falling on me. I managed to run away but soon i fell and torn my pants with some unpleasant scratches(i pulled out the last little piece of stone/sand after a couple of days) which i didn't even feel(until we got to the bar, where i actually found out that my pants are all torn up and that my right leg is totally red of blood..), then the chasers managed to get to me and started kicking me. I was fortunate that they weren't very strong and i was able to push two of them away, stand up and run like hell...

Good old days :3

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

My type of thread.

Well, you know the feeling of having your wrist dislocated? I believe not.

How about the physical and psychological pain of an asthma attack?

Or the friendly meatcheck (an injury to the male organ), as in, you're about to go over a fence.. but your nuts are right on the edge, and some fat dude just jumps on you...agony I say!

But none of that can compare to a 2 year relationship T^T..

^(jkin)

But yea, worst pain I ever felt was having an ingrown toenail removed, when it's infected, also known as anesthesia not working...oh my god :ohnoes:

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Yeah, that is tasty. But to become the master you must scratch off the nail on your pinky-toe without biting at it.

It'll keep you occupied for a while.

It's kind of weird, seeing as it hurts everytime you touch it, yet you want it completly off -- to get that "smooth" feeling.

-Slipping on leaves on the edge of a cliff, falling headfirst off, then having the edge of the cliff stab into my leg, which held me in place for about 5 seconds, before my flesh ripped and I fell. Fortunately the cliff was above water, and i managed to right myself in midair, and landed feet first.

-3rd degree (is that the worst? or is it first, I forget) burn on my arm, then it got infected and I almost lost my arm.

That's pretty much it. No broken bones though. But ow.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

-Slipping on leaves on the edge of a cliff, falling headfirst off, then having the edge of the cliff stab into my leg, which held me in place for about 5 seconds, before my flesh ripped and I fell. Fortunately the cliff was above water, and i managed to right myself in midair, and landed feet first.

-3rd degree (is that the worst? or is it first, I forget) burn on my arm, then it got infected and I almost lost my arm.

Technically, 4th degree (burnt down to the bone) is the worst, but yeah. That first one was just insult to injury, but it might have saved your [wagon] that you got caught before you fell right down.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Appendicitis or faceplanting off a zip line from 12 feet up (lucky I didn't kill myself).

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Technically, 4th degree (burnt down to the bone) is the worst, but yeah. That first one was just insult to injury, but it might have saved your [wagon] that you got caught before you fell right down.

Maybe. I had jumped off that cliff before into the water, but that sucked...

Also, adding insult to injury with that burn, it was on the 3rd day of a month long vacation to the Caribbean, and they were worried it would get infected if I went swimming, so I couldn't go swimming, or lie on the beach.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain