Ax600

got kicked in the nuts by a angry ex

it hurts alot more when they mean it and you dont know its coming :x

what did you do for her to do that?

dated her sister

8-) smoother than an egslack!

meh she left me so tbh i could date anyone i want her sis or not

Yeah...

I mean hell, she ends up dumping you for some reason, so you move onto her sister.

Theres no way she could think you were only getting close to her to get close to her sister. She is definately in the wrong there.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got kicked in the nuts by a angry ex

it hurts alot more when they mean it and you dont know its coming :x

what did you do for her to do that?

dated her sister

8-) smoother than an egslack!

meh she left me so tbh i could date anyone i want her sis or not

Yeah...

I mean hell, she ends up dumping you for some reason, so you move onto her sister.

Theres no way she could think you were only getting close to her to get close to her sister. She is definately in the wrong there.

dam right! (btw to tired to understand what you said =\)

Last year, I was engaged. The reason we spilt was because she left on a trip to Washington DC and told me she's leaving me for another guy. :|

umm can we get back to pain... did she pull a hulk and throw a piano at you?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Last year, I was engaged. The reason we spilt was because she left on a trip to Washington DC and told me she's leaving me for another guy. :|

umm can we get back to pain... did she pull a hulk and throw a piano at you?

You never specified it was only for physical pain.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

uhm...

Don't remmber when this happened but it was long ago.

Was clmbing on a pipe on a wall leading the rain from the rain gutter on the roof down the wall and to the ground. I got to the second floor (bottom floor, first floor then comes second floor) so I wanted to show my friends that I did it cause they weren't there when I first did it. I started climbing, got up to the first floor, saw that the pipe wasn't going to hold me this time but didn't let it go so it kind of just left the wall, I let go of the pipe and fell with my back first on the grass. Lost my breathe for some time and it hurt.

A doctor literally pulled out the side of my toe nail from the flesh. She was kind though, she told me I could scream. :wall:

A few years ago, I dropped a hammer on my big toe.

The worst only happened a few days ago. We had just finished our new bathroom with a bubble bathtub. The bubblling needs electricity. So I wanted to get a shower after a hard day of tearing down a wall in the old bathroom. I didn't really know how the new bathtub worked so I tried to put the water on before taking a shower but as I touch the lever I get an electric shock. My dad dissconnects the washing machine and everything seems ok. (tested with a volt stick and no electricity was running through the levers). Now I get in the tub, sit there for a while...and Boom! I feel like a wave of something inside me holding me down in the water. Luckily I get out somehow (Can't remember how cause I had a black out), I wake up on the floor. I get up, shaking and get a towel and I open the door, there my dad is standing. He and other family members apparently heard me scream which I can't remember doing.

This is the worst that I can remember happening to me.

uhm...

Don't remmber when this happened but it was long ago.

Was clmbing on a pipe on a wall leading the rain from the rain gutter on the roof down the wall and to the ground. I got to the second floor (bottom floor, first floor then comes second floor) so I wanted to show my friends that I did it cause they weren't there when I first did it. I started climbing, got up to the first floor, saw that the pipe wasn't going to hold me this time but didn't let it go so it kind of just left the wall, I let go of the pipe and fell with my back first on the grass. Lost my breathe for some time and it hurt.

A doctor literally pulled out the side of my toe nail from the flesh. She was kind though, she told me I could scream. :wall:

A few years ago, I dropped a hammer on my big toe.

The worst only happened a few days ago. We had just finished our new bathroom with a bubble bathtub. The bubblling needs electricity. So I wanted to get a shower after a hard day of tearing down a wall in the old bathroom. I didn't really know how the new bathtub worked so I tried to put the water on before taking a shower but as I touch the lever I get an electric shock. My dad dissconnects the washing machine and everything seems ok. (tested with a volt stick and no electricity was running through the levers). Now I get in the tub, sit there for a while...and Boom! I feel like a wave of something inside me holding me down in the water. Luckily I get out somehow (Can't remember how cause I had a black out), I wake up on the floor. I get up, shaking and get a towel and I open the door, there my dad is standing. He and other family members apparently heard me scream which I can't remember doing.

This is the worst that I can remember happening to me.

umm this might be a stupid question, but how did it feel being electrocuted like that? besides the pain i mean

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

If he blacked out, and was panicing at the time, I don't think he'll remember. I've been electricuted [sp?] but it was with a low amount of electricty. Feels like a strong joey buzzer, that takes awhile to end.

1. Getting hit by a car and then being thrown on to the windshield due to the force.

2. Sliding down a granite stairs on some flimsy wooden board, which then snaps resulting in me breaking my tailbone.

3. Firing a bottle rocket out of my [wagon], rather embarrassing explaining that one to a doctor.

Other than that, haven't felt much mental pain, losing my best friend was extremely hard to deal with but was more anger than pain due to that fact he murdered. Granny dieing was pretty hard too.

After major back surgery going to sleep. Waking up without morphine. Idiot nurses wouldn't give ore to me. THen they pulled me farther up the bed and dropped me. I screamed really loud and passed out.

It hurt like I was impaled with a rusty sword.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

After major back surgery going to sleep. Waking up without morphine. Idiot nurses wouldn't give ore to me. THen they pulled me farther up the bed and dropped me. I screamed really loud and passed out.

It hurt like I was impaled with a rusty sword.

Hmmm, sued them for negligence? File a complaint, they sound like a group of absolute [developmentally delayed]s. Not giving you a powerful pain killer after major surgery and then dropping you, especially considering how fragile the back is.

Jaw surgery. It's murder.

They didnt give you pain killers or put you to sleep or what?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It'd be creepy if you they thought you were anesthetised when really it had no affect on you at all and you were awake enough to feel and know what they were doing to your jaw. I'm sure that's happened before to some woman before.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

It'd be creepy if you they thought you were anesthetised when really it had no affect on you at all and you were awake enough to feel and know what they were doing to your jaw. I'm sure that's happened before to some woman before.

Alert them your awake...?

Assuming you can move/speak

Got hit on a back swing with a baseball bat because the person swinging didn't see me.

Got tackled by my bed and didn't land on the bed. Instead I hit my eyebrow on the iron bar that holds the mattress. Still have a scar from that one.

pan.png

Oops I forgot to add that part in. The woman also was anesthetised enough so that she couldn't move. But she could feel everything.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Oops I forgot to add that part in. The woman also was anesthetised enough so that she couldn't move. But she could feel everything.

Ugh... Just ugh... :|

The worst pain I've ever been in is when I broke both the bones in my left arm and dislocated my left wrist by falling off my bike and landing on my arm when I was 7. I think I blacked out for a second or two as well. Haven't been in nearly that much pain since thank God, closest I've got was spraining my ankle. ::'

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

golf club to the head plox? LOL, if he'd hit me like 2 inches lower, I'd probs be missing my left eye. Yay! Funny story how that happened. For some reason we had to do this little golf unit in 5th grade gym, me and my friend were having a driving contest, who could hit the ball further. He went first, so I wanted a good view and I was on his left, so without saying anything, I started walking towards his right... Behind him FTL. He swung back and smacked me in the face, right on my brow. Didn't notice it was bleeding til I thought I was sweating and wiped my forehead...it wasn't sweat. It was blood LOL. :lol:

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

Getting 3 fingernails ripped out with pliers, one at a time.

2nd place is Compound fracture of the ribs.

3rd is falling off a bridge (yes, sounds silly, but anybody who has FALLEN 20m + into water knows what I'm talking about)

Honourable mention; Developmentally delayed family member fitted shower taps wrong, that just happen to be just under waist height. I'm sure you can see where this is going :oops:

SoLawny.png

Getting 3 fingernails ripped out with pliers, one at a time.

Were you tortured by Russian intellegence agents?

About the anesthetic which went wrong, there are multiple stories of people having surgery without being properly anesthized (is that a word?). Anyway, these people could feel their stomachs being cut open and such and usually had post traumatic stress disorder. News story related to this.

Probably the second worst pain of my life...first was 3 years of recovery from an accidental diagnosis of requiring prozak. I went into the doc's when I was 17 complaining of sleeplessness and feeling out of energy and sluggish all the time. Being the dipstick I was I had no idea what fluxotentine (prozak) was and started taking it for 2 months. Upon finding out what it really was I stopped taking it cold turkey. Bad. Idea. I went to another doctor and he hit the roof, saying I should find the other doctor and sue..but I had no idea where he went or could even remember his name. He explained to me a bit of what happened when you came off of an SSRI (half life is 6 months minimum) when you didn't have an SSRI disorder. 3 years of withdrawl effects ..Took me 4 months when the withdrawl symptoms started. I had panic attacks so badly I couldn't even leave my room, seriously, for four MONTHS. It was a step into madness and one of the biggest, most scariest rollercoasters of my life that I will never repeat.

I don't even take advil anymore and avoid going to the doctor's at all costs...hell I dislocated my jaw for 2 months (partially) before I finally went in and instead of going to surgery I went the route of 6000$ orthodontic surgery instead.

One accidental misdiagnosis cost me 3 years of my life I'll never have back. I lost all faith in the medical system after that.