worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

an hr ago got nailed in the nuts by a girl i was playing around with calling her a beaner. not good

Haha, there's this hot Puerto Rican girl in my class, we always tease her calling her Mexican, making Mexican jokes, etc. Yesterday she kicked me in the balls.

My mate has been hit in the balls a few times over the past few days. Serves him right for claiming to not feel it.

Anyway, yesterday I got hit on the back of my head with a can of juice. Shook the pain off, and didn't show it. When I apply pressure to the area, I feel some pain, but I ignore it, doesn't really hurt. (And yes, I am stupid enough to do that multiple times.)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an hr ago got nailed in the nuts by a girl i was playing around with calling her a beaner. not good

Haha, there's this hot Puerto Rican girl in my class, we always tease her calling her Mexican, making Mexican jokes, etc. Yesterday she kicked me in the balls.

My mate has been hit in the balls a few times over the past few days. Serves him right for claiming to not feel it.

Anyway, yesterday I got hit on the back of my head with a can of juice. Shook the pain off, and didn't show it. When I apply pressure to the area, I feel some pain, but I ignore it, doesn't really hurt. (And yes, I am stupid enough to do that multiple times.)

Great Idea. You feel a part on your head thats nice and painfull, and poke it a few times. =D>

And I laughed at the 'not being able to feel it' :lol:

I almost broke my leg snowboarding last year, I went off of a 25'ft jump and some little kid came out from underneath me, so I had to adjust so I wouldn't kill him, so I landed really badly. I was out for the season. This year though, I want injury free! :thumbsup:

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

I got a really weird shot playing goalie in hockey...it was point blank and went basically straight up into my crotch. From that angle a jock really does nothing. Hurt like hell, but I kept going...I found the key to walking away from a hit in the nuts is just to straighten up right away and jump on your heels.

jjroxlu7.jpg

attempted frontflip while skiing

ummmmmm :shock:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]