worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

How about we add a question to the OP: In addition, what is the worst pain you've ever inflicted on someone else?

And perhaps let's add the worst emotional pain ever inflicted on you and worst emotional pain you've ever inflicted on someone else.

If I were to answer your first question, it would have to be the time when I punched my brother in the face and gave him a nosebleed. I felt bad about it afterwards, but I would never even consider doing that to a friend unless it was in self-defence. It's funny how it's easier to hurt those we love; I imagine it's because we take them for granted.

In terms of emotional pain...can't say I've been through much there either. I think the worst occasion was when one of my aqaintences (I'd say friend, but...yeah) got his gang to start tormenting me by calling me "monobrow" continiously. Pretty stupid thing to get upset about, but it reduced me to tears (in the toilets; I assume the school survielance people had enough tact not to ask why had been in there for 20 consecutive minutes.) He said he felt bad about it afterwards, but I still consider him and his gang to be verging on moral bankruptcy.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at school a janitor was carrying around a ladder. he turned around and smacked me in the back of the head. (but i got him fired =])

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

at school a janitor was carrying around a ladder. he turned around and smacked me in the back of the head. (but i got him fired =])

I wouldn't be proud of that, you cost a man his job because of something he did by accident. That's just mean.

I wouldn't be proud of that, you cost a man his job because of something he did by accident. That's just mean.

who said it was an accident?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

well judging by the post, it seemed like it was an accident.

I should've been more clear on that.

Knife in the arm (and slashed), broken Wrist, Falling 2 stories and a StapleGun to the arse. nothing too major.

Proberly the worst was having my Jujitsu Teacher chase me around school with a pair of nunchucks with a bunch of year sevens following. Wasnt as painful as the knife but god!! The bastard kept getting me in the same spot over and over. (Till I managed to yoink them off him with the aid of a stick, A distraction Student and a Concreate Pole.)

Popoto.~<3

well judging by the post, it seemed like it was an accident.

I should've been more clear on that.

I just think the post is lacking detail.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

This was pretty bad.

Okay, so I've had this problem with my right leg for awhile, the knee would move slightly out of place, which restricts my bloodflow, and hurts like a [bleep].

So today, it does it, I fall out my chair trying to straighten my leg, have trouble getting up after, all while still in pain from it. I finally get up, and get it back in place, and it still hurts, I even have a little trouble walking.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I got hit in the temple with a dart once. It actually didn't hurt too much, but I still have a bump there.

I broke my thumb.

I got kicked in the jaw, which hurt quite a bit, and my jaw always pops when I chew now :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

This was pretty bad.

Okay, so I've had this problem with my right leg for awhile, the knee would move slightly out of place, which restricts my bloodflow, and hurts like a [bleep].

So today, it does it, I fall out my chair trying to straighten my leg, have trouble getting up after, all while still in pain from it. I finally get up, and get it back in place, and it still hurts, I even have a little trouble walking.

-

2dvjurb.png

Anyone know the game Cutting In? Two or more people on bikes try to force the others to put their feet on the ground while keeping themselves balanced. I've only played once but it ended badly - my friend's handlebar got wedged under mine and we both fell onto the ground on my side. My face got pushed into the concrete and I ended up with a black eye, fat lip and grazes all down one cheek. Looked like I'd been beaten up... teachers at school took me aside to ask who'd done it...

he did it on purpose

that made me very mad

i know he did it on purpose because he laughed at me

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

he did it on purpose

that made me very mad

i know he did it on purpose because he laughed at me

I've caused pain to many people on accident, I laugh afterwords unless I see it's serious and they;re actually hurt badly.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I got hit in the temple with a dart once. It actually didn't hurt too much, but I still have a bump there.

I broke my thumb.

I got kicked in the jaw, which hurt quite a bit, and my jaw always pops when I chew now :(

My jaw always pops in general, and i can dislocate it whenever i want to.

I've recently discovered a worse pain than the first one I posted: food poisoning. It really makes me want to cry.

sSa_cry4.gif

and this happened how?

got kicked in the nuts by a angry ex

it hurts alot more when they mean it and you dont know its coming :x

what did you do for her to do that?

dated her sister

8-) smoother than an egslack!

dated her sister

8-) smoother than an egslack!

meh she left me so tbh i could date anyone i want her sis or not