worst pain ever inflicted on you

Ax600

Getting 3 fingernails ripped out with pliers, one at a time.

Were you tortured by Russian intellegence agents?

I lol'd Alot.

Err the most painful think was probobly 3 doctors popping my wrist back into place. One pulling my shoulder one pulling my fingers and the other one pushing it back in too place.

Coming in at a close 2nd, Spacing my ear from a 2mm to 4mm :roll: Dont sound like much but Putting it in yourself is so hard when you 1st do it and aint sure what its like, 5mins of pain. Got my brother to put in my 6mm one (from 4mm), still not alot but it only took 1 second this time, Still hurt like hell. 8-)

Probably the second worst pain of my life...first was 3 years of recovery from an accidental diagnosis of requiring prozak. I went into the doc's when I was 17 complaining of sleeplessness and feeling out of energy and sluggish all the time. Being the dipstick I was I had no idea what fluxotentine (prozak) was and started taking it for 2 months. Upon finding out what it really was I stopped taking it cold turkey. Bad. Idea. I went to another doctor and he hit the roof, saying I should find the other doctor and sue..but I had no idea where he went or could even remember his name. He explained to me a bit of what happened when you came off of an SSRI (half life is 6 months minimum) when you didn't have an SSRI disorder. 3 years of withdrawl effects ..Took me 4 months when the withdrawl symptoms started. I had panic attacks so badly I couldn't even leave my room, seriously, for four MONTHS. It was a step into madness and one of the biggest, most scariest rollercoasters of my life that I will never repeat.

I don't even take advil anymore and avoid going to the doctor's at all costs...hell I dislocated my jaw for 2 months (partially) before I finally went in and instead of going to surgery I went the route of 6000$ orthodontic surgery instead.

One accidental misdiagnosis cost me 3 years of my life I'll never have back. I lost all faith in the medical system after that.

And im sorry but i do not understand what this is on about. :oops:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the second worst pain of my life...first was 3 years of recovery from an accidental diagnosis of requiring prozak. I went into the doc's when I was 17 complaining of sleeplessness and feeling out of energy and sluggish all the time. Being the dipstick I was I had no idea what fluxotentine (prozak) was and started taking it for 2 months. Upon finding out what it really was I stopped taking it cold turkey. Bad. Idea. I went to another doctor and he hit the roof, saying I should find the other doctor and sue..but I had no idea where he went or could even remember his name. He explained to me a bit of what happened when you came off of an SSRI (half life is 6 months minimum) when you didn't have an SSRI disorder. 3 years of withdrawl effects ..Took me 4 months when the withdrawl symptoms started. I had panic attacks so badly I couldn't even leave my room, seriously, for four MONTHS. It was a step into madness and one of the biggest, most scariest rollercoasters of my life that I will never repeat.

I don't even take advil anymore and avoid going to the doctor's at all costs...hell I dislocated my jaw for 2 months (partially) before I finally went in and instead of going to surgery I went the route of 6000$ orthodontic surgery instead.

One accidental misdiagnosis cost me 3 years of my life I'll never have back. I lost all faith in the medical system after that.

And im sorry but i do not understand what this is on about. :oops:

It's the worst pain ever inflicted on me, what else would it be about? :lol:

Wow, that really sucks, Droid. I kind of understand why you lose your faith, but dislocating a jaw (almost misspelled that as jew >_<) and not going to a doctor for two months is pretty extreme, these people save lives and they shouldn't be put to shame because of one person. But yeah, I'm surprised he prescribed prozac without properly knowing you're fit for it...

To be absolutely honest the reason I didn't go in for dislocating my jaw was I didn't realize it was dislocated for the first 3 weeks and when I started experiencing "lock-jaw" or "tense mandibular joint" I made an appointment within a week and it took 3 weeks to see one. Lol

To be absolutely honest the reason I didn't go in for dislocating my jaw was I didn't realize it was dislocated for the first 3 weeks and when I started experiencing "lock-jaw" or "tense mandibular joint" I made an appointment within a week and it took 3 weeks to see one. Lol

Lol, rebel.

I thought a dislocated jaw would seriously hurt while chewing/talking and such, doesn't it?

Also, I haven't posted my own pain situations, and to be honest, I don't really have anything extreme (I'm pretty careful) and I also won't make something up.

eww, imagine chewing gum...

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

eww, imagine common sense...

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

eww, imagine common sense...

just saying

:cry: :shock: :-#

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

taking a chunk of gum off with cardboard. The damn thing didn't stop bleeding for like hours.

That, or a dart to the finger joint.

what do you mean by that first one?

I guess im pretty lucky, worst thing would have to be getting body slammed and not being able to walk for 5 minutes.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

taking a chunk of gum off with cardboard. The damn thing didn't stop bleeding for like hours.

That, or a dart to the finger joint.

what do you mean by that first one?

I guess im pretty lucky, worst thing would have to be getting body slammed and not being able to walk for 5 minutes.

Like a papercut, but with a sheet of cardboard. And the gum as in the stuff surrounding the roots of your teeth.

2Xeo5.png

Probably not the worst, but last Friday I was running during baseball and felt a pop in my leg, when I went to the doctor on Monday (couldn't lift up my leg all weekend) he said it was a chip fracture of something or other.

Only out for like 2 weeks but I've never been hurt very bad so it might be the worst for me.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Probably when I broke my collar-bone.

When I first broke it, it hurt like hell but it was nothing compared to what was to come. Every single thing I did would cause enormous amounts of pain to my shoulder. It was like every time i moved someone would poke a knife into my shoulder. Simple tasks like getting out of bed and sitting down would be complete hell. The worst was when I was sitting on a couch one time, watching tv, and I gradually started to slide down the couch, but I didn't want to move myself back up, as it would hurt like hell. Finally it got to the point where I was about to fall off the couch (if anyone was watching this it must've been hilarious :lol: ), and I called for my dad to come help me get up. Before he got in however, I ended up falling off onto the floor, kind of scrunched up with my back against the bottom of the couch, which was ridiculously painful. THEN, getting up from that was even worse, as it took like 3 tries since I could hardly move and my dad basically had to pick me up while I was screaming my head off in pain. This was all when I was like 7 years old btw. But ya, it hurt. a lot.

well i havnt had that much happened to me. no broken bones or anythin ::' .

a few days ago my friend delivered the worst sacktap to me. it was so bad. i was so close to vomiting it wasnt funny. took me 20-30mins to recover, but yeah they were sore until the next day.

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

well i havnt had that much happened to me. no broken bones or anythin ::' .

a few days ago my friend delivered the worst sacktap to me. it was so bad. i was so close to vomiting it wasnt funny. took me 20-30mins to recover, but yeah they were sore until the next day.

My friend done that to me a few weeks ago in the middle of Asda, was horrible walking home.

I havent had any broken bones either ;)

vansing.png

Ah remembered something.

Now this wasn't exactly painful, but its a seriously bad experience that I wouldn't reccomend to anyone.

I'm afraid of needles, to the point where I decided to stay awake during an endoscopy. They use this throat spray which tasted of rotten bananas (seriously) to numb the throat.

Going through it was terrible. You want to throw up but you can't. You could feel the camera going down and you wanted to throw it up, but you couldn't. My throat felt weird afterwards, still managed to eat and drink some tea. To this day, just remembering it brings the sensation back to my throat of going through it. Feeling as if it was inside my stomach again.

Definately not something I'd reccomend. Hopefully I won't need to go for another one in the foreseeable future, cause I'm still [cabbage] scared of needles, and yes, I would choose the spray again.

So yeah, if you have a fear of needles, hope it isn't bad enough you want to go through this.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

When I got kicked in the nuts.... twice..... with steel-toed boots.

Another time is when my fat-[wagon] sister fell off her bed and landed on and broke my leg. At least I had enough vicoden :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ugeek: to eeeeeeease the paaain awaaaaaaay.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Getting 3 fingernails ripped out with pliers, one at a time.

Were you tortured by Russian intellegence agents?

About the anesthetic which went wrong, there are multiple stories of people having surgery without being properly anesthized (is that a word?). Anyway, these people could feel their stomachs being cut open and such and usually had post traumatic stress disorder. News story related to this.

Dobbed on a local dealer actually.

SoLawny.png

an hr ago got nailed in the nuts by a girl i was playing around with calling her a beaner. not good

I never really notice the pain from anything I've done. The worst accident thats probably happened to me is when I decided it'd be fun to cycle down a narrow path (on my pushbike). There was a ditch in the middle down the whole thing where the flood had washed it away. So I'm cycling down this path at 25mph (yeah, really clever), and decided I want to get onto the other side, so I cross over, but my wheel slips when getting up to the other side, suffice to say, it took less than a second for my face to have some intimacy with some brambles. I had a large Graze type cut about my left eye, a long cut running from my right eye down to my nose, and a lot of cuts below my lip. I still have the scars from the cuts below my lip, but otherwise it's healed nicely. Luckily I was with a friend at the time (who more sensibly took the path at a slower speed), who saw the crash, and brought me back to my senses (straight after the crash I didn't know where I was for a few seconds, if he hadn't called out my name I probably wouldn't have known what had happened for much longer), so I cycled home to clean the cut above my left eye. Surprisingly (for myself anyway), I didn't break my nose or feel any pain (except for my face hitting the ground, which was more like pressure than actual pain).