Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim_Finch

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tim_Finch

  1. :o 9/10
  2. BloodRayne - 8 Lemons - 18 Hallucinogens - 12 Randomness - 25
  3. I ****ing hate it when people set their Facebook status as some poetic crap expressing phoney bulls**t emotions about love, depression, or something else that you know you're not really experiencing, but are posting just for attention :flockofbirds:
  4. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Forum Games
    :roll: lamp
  5. A mere pebble in the road, I say!
  6. -

    Tim_Finch replied to pureprayer's topic in Off-Topic
    Impeach! Impeach!
  7. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Forum Games
    :twss: headphones
  8. Yay for Easter n' stuff. Woke up at 5:15 for some sunrise church service that we had to read in. After my friend read the wrong section for about 20 seconds, somebody pointed it out to him, and he announced "Aww whoops my bad" and laughed. Was funny.
  9. There's a 2 year old half-empty bag of chex mix on the passenger side floor of my car. I have yet to determine where the hell it came from, or who's it is.
  10. Tim_Finch replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today's the day I'm filming some big booms for my iMovie :) Assuming my brother doesn't get slobbering drunk tonight (he had a hangover when we golfed last night..) I still need some ideas on what kind of things i should do (with gas, gunpowder, and fire). I remember last year we poured a bottle of gasoline in an air cannon, and basically made a flamethrower that makes a 15ft wide fireball.. Stuff like that, but not quite as big.
  11. Fix'd. Done. Done again. I have higher post count I am your RULER. Rectified.
  12. Another thing to remember about converting is that gravel roads (at least in the Great Plains of the U.S., not sure about anywhere else) are laid out in a grid, each section 1 square mile/1 mile between intersections. Although I don't see any reason for that to cause any problems, so it wouldn't be necessary to change it..
  13. It was a couple years ago, so I can't recall what it was. But I'm pretty sure it was something sexual.
  14. it's worse when you talking to someone, and it gets all quiet, and your in the middle of saying something you really don't want anyone else to hear, and you just have to stop mid conversation and just be like :-# and then someone goes, well this is awkward. That happened to me once at a wedding, except I didn't stop. And I said something I really, really didn't want others to hear.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.