Everything posted by Tim_Finch
-
Your bucketlist?
I've had a small one hit my house. It was more of an airburst than a tornado, but a picture the local news station took made it look like a badly formed one. Now, I've been within a mile of one of the picture-perfect ones. It wasn't raining where we were, the light was hitting it amazing, and there wasn't even a bunch of debris at the bottom. I'm pretty sure I almost started crying. So freaking scary. I was seven, in my defense, but I think everybody should experience extreme weather once in their life. Hey, maybe I can take you sometime ;) (Although right now Alabama is hogging them all.) The last tornado to come near our house was when I was about seven also, and I don't even think I got a chance to see it before I was rushed to the basement. Since then, the only one was during last years outbreak in Iowa, and it was completely rain-wrapped. Now that I got my license I can actually go out and hunt them down though, which brings me to the next item on my bucket list: [hide=11. Build a storm chasing vehicle based on Sean Casey's TIV (top), or Reed Timmer's SRV (bottom)] [/hide] That'd be awesome if we ended up chasing together. We should start a TipIt storm chasing team :o
-
Favorite sayings
Just saw a great one on Two and a Half Men:
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8/10
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
havesexwithme/10
-
Elimination
BloodRayne - 8 Lemons - 12 Hallucinogens - 12 Randomness - 23
-
Image Warz
[hide=Quinton595] You have to purchase the CD, it's not online at all.[/hide] My A-10 kickass-bolt blows up your car.
-
Your bucketlist?
Guess I don't really have one. I'll have to think up a few on the spot. 1. Get within 200 yards of a tornado 2. Witness a carrot sprite 3. Obtain a Ph.D. in meteorology 4. Go to a 311 concert 5. Ride a dinosaur 6. Build a full-scale trebuchet 7. I like Madman's idea. Watch some thermonuclear explosions. 8. Fire a Dillon Minigun 9. Skydiving or base jumping 10. I want to be dipped in chocolate and launched into space There's a good 5 minutes of thinking there, I'm sure I'll think of more.
-
Today...
OH MY GOD it was hot today. I almost got sick at golf practice, I was sweating like something that sweats a lot, and I was panting too. Supposed to be even hotter tomorrow, and up to like 87 degrees on Friday. And I have a meet then, a good 3 hours walking for miles in the roasting sun :wall:
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
400 Nope. No picture. Use your imagination.
-
Image Warz
- Image Warz
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Image Warz
- Mother gives birth to a baby with Anencephaly.
I wonder if she realizes how much of a burden the baby would be once she reaches adolescence or adulthood, that is, if it survives.. What? And what is there to gain by not terminating the pregnancy? You'll have a burden, then you'll have to deal with it's death. It'd be much easier to let go of something you haven't even seen yet than something you've taken care of for months. Comparatively speaking, there'd be almost no emotional burden if it was aborted. That's absolutely terrible, but it gave me a massive chuckle :lol:- Elimination
BloodRayne - 8 Lemons - 15 Hallucinogens - 12 Randomness - 24- How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9/10/11- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Image Warz
AHMAHGAWD we need an Oblivion thread! Talking about it gives me the shivers. Fill the cracks with tar.- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- The Vending Machine Game!
You get a sexual harassment lawsuit. Inserts a U-235 pellet- CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- Image Warz
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Buy it. It's about the most awesome game I have ever played, ever.Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Image Warz