Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. 6, it's a nice eclectic mix of... stuff. Maybe this time it will work...
  2. We should pk together sometime. Don't worry, I'm pro. :twss:
  3. You should pk with me and grade, we're pro.
  4. Are you still doing this?
  5. He didn't, he wants to know how you would. Unless I'm mistaken. But anyways, no clue how you'd go about making it. I personally can't do anything other than pixels and even then I'm not great. Speaking of which we should make another potm. And when I say we I mean you cowboy. ;)
  6. Skull replied to The Observer's topic in Off-Topic
    I live in the same state as you unless you're location is a lie. But it was a joke anyways, so it doesn't matter.
  7. Skull replied to The Observer's topic in Off-Topic
    If my mailbox is smashed I'll know who to go after then.
  8. Skull replied to The Observer's topic in Off-Topic
    I might do something for Halloween, or I might not. I've always wanted to try to get candy from the people who come to my door. I'd like to see their responses. Last year I was Papelbon. Wore a jersey, hat, kilt and carried around a broom. So [bleep]ing epic.
  9. Very nice, I can't wait to read more.
  10. 13. Stop looking so much like meol killer. :lol:
  11. I obviously don't know who that is, but you get a 9 for it. Rate the WIP of a sig I'm making. Unless you're Jason.
  12. Going back a few posts... HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET 10M FARMING EXP IN A DAY?!?! Oh, and grats on the levels. Stop beating me in... everything tbh.
  13. Firefox was actually blocking them until I stopped it, because I felt bad. Same with Tip.it, except pretty much their only source of revenue is from ads, and if me seeing a lot of ads is what it takes to keep tip.it up then it's worth it.
  14. I so want to work there. It looks like it'd actually be really fun.
  15. Name one. Evil Mumm Ra.
  16. Darn, I got a B+. I really wanted that A. I think I'll kill myself now. Ok, fine, I got a 37. I hate answering psychological questions with anything other than the middle options. Vague questions call for vague answers. Oh, and to the thinking of how to kill myself question who hasn't? I can't be the only one who thinks about the awesome ways to die, can I?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.