Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Congratulations! PKM has been around almost exactly 2 years longer than my account :)
  2. Frank Zappa - The Gumbo Variations
  3. I've never used it, so I can't actually say what it does, but from what I've heard it does have a pretty strong link with suicide. My opinion on the subject would be that it should probably be regulated, maybe illegal to people under 18 or 21? I think that there is a stronger case for making it illegal than there is for having cannabis illegal though.
  4. Your style reminds me of someone else here. Possibly Mac the Rocker or whatever his name is. Anyways, awesome job. Are you going to use it as your signature or did you make it for someone?
  5. I think it's awesome. How can you control 36 accounts at once though? As someone who's never played WOW before I just can't see how it'd be possible. Or at least I can't see how it could be efficient. It seems like even if you could manage to control all of them at once, a group of a few people could tear you apart.
  6. Whenever I find myself in a similar situation I learn all the lines and act out the cutscene in its entirety when I have to watch it 50 times. It's made even better with fun character voices. I'm not going to lie, I've done that quite a few times :oops:
  7. One of my complaints would be games that have long cut scenes at the beginning of a level that you have to watch every time you die/lose (Lord of The Rings: Return of the King had a few of those, one on the level I could never beat. I must have spent 5 hours watching the same damn scene. The worst part was they were clips from the movie, which I've probably seen 30 times.) I never skip cut scenes if I haven't seen them yet, but after that I don't want to watch it again.
  8. I've been ranging fortress guards most of the time I've been on lately (which isn't much) and I'll run into people like this almost every time someone else comes by. Most recently I got crashed by some guy in full rune who thought it would be a great idea to alternate ranging between every guard there, while never hitting even once. I mean, why is it so hard to hop when someone's already there? Probably 5 out of 160+ worlds have someone there, why drive out the person who was already there? I always hop unless it's something I know is going to be crowded on almost every world.
  9. My only complaint would be that it's difficult to tell where the beast ends and the background begins. Other than that, it looks great.
  10. Skull replied to Rarex's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, my off season (soccer/football) is coming up very soon, but I want to keep in shape for indoor track starting up in a month. I'm more of a sprinter since my longest race will probably be the 400m, and I play midfield for soccer. So what I'm asking is, what would you guys recommend for a workout, for how long, and how often? I've got pretty much unlimited access to my school's weight room and cardio room, so there's probably very little that isn't available. If you guys could also explain the workouts that aren't totally obvious, that'd be great as well since I'm very much a beginner.
  11. All numbers below 500 deserve a chance. :anxious: 1 :lol:
  12. 5 has feelings too you know. 2.
  13. Looks like a good one to me.
  14. Why don't you guys like 5? 1
  15. 9. Pm me about it. Paypay not needed ;)
  16. Our body decays in the ground and our bones turn to dust and eventually we essencially become part of the earth? Or we turn into trees that get chopped down and have the bible printed on them. That's enough, Dane. But the irony... The first part was serious though.
  17. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    yeah, but she's pretty much hot as hell, which is similar to her temper. i tend to like her in rs more than on the forums. seems more likeable in rs unless you get on her bad side. but yeah, that's her. i remember a bunch of people freaking out and quoting her picture on the original rl picture thread. Pretty much.
  18. Our body decays in the ground and our bones turn to dust and eventually we essencially become part of the earth? Or we turn into trees that get chopped down and have the bible printed on them. Something like that. I'm fine with the advertisements. If we bought into everything we saw in ads we'd all be fat off junk food.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.