Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
  2. Good [bleep]ing song.
  3. Skull replied to The Observer's topic in Off-Topic
    Same as the guys above, up to 18 inches of snow today.
  4. Unimportant. Granted I haven't seen what she looks like blonde yet so she's probably still hot.
  5. Skull replied to demby123's topic in Off-Topic
    I play without sound and there's seriously nothing scarier than turning around and seeing a creeper charging at you sizzling. And somehow I always turn around right before they blow up. I found like 30 diamond today too, Merry Christmas myself.
  6. Her hair what made her so good looking in my opinion.
  7. You win Christmas. I got a nice mouse, feels great. I'll probably switch to my old one every once in a while so I don't get spoiled by this one's awesomeness. I got Bioshock 2, looking forward to playing through that. I got some headphones (skullcandies) which sound surprisingly nice despite everything I've heard about them. I also got a lot of stuff for my car, which hopefully means they'll let me drive it again soon. I got some cologne and aftershave, so I might have to remove my haggard beard, even though I'm digging the grimy look I've got going. I also got a [bleep]in' tie, looking forward to wearing that. A tie is legitimately the only thing I asked for other than minecraft. Now I just need a shirt and pants to wear it with, since I normally wear my dads since we're almost the exact same size. His shirts are a bit too big for me and I wear my pants lower than he does, so they're a little long for me and some of them are too tight since he gives me his old ones from when he had like a 27 inch waist. And that's more information than you ever wanted. Pretty solid Christmas.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates Christmas :) Happy December 25 to everyone else? If it's not even the 25 over in Aussie land anymore... stop living in the future.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm still playing with that guessing thing and holy [cabbage] it got Notch on the first guess. That's impressive.
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Merry Christmas everyone on the east coast and places east of there. But yeah, that site got raptor jesus no problem and obscure characters from books.
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Lol the username can be anything. It's like a game of 20 questions. Try it with another character.
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Lol how is it fake?
  13. Michael Phelps is my hero.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We have an inch, almost.
  15. You probably want the tech forum. http://forum.tip.it/forum/29-tech-and-computers/
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Good man. You did better than I did on my first try. Also: http://garfieldminusgarfield.net Lol.
  17. That's a fake. So either Jagex if [bleep]ing with you guys, or they've already decided to bring it back. Personally I hope they're [bleep]ing with the community because that would be hilarious trolling on their part.
  18. lollol wat?!!?! But seriously, welcome to TIF; there's already a thread on it.
  19. I would be slightly less knowledgeable about some current events and I would have friends. Pretty solid trade-off.
  20. Skull replied to demby123's topic in Off-Topic
    Basically if you removed any of the trunk or branches, you probably will be. I've been having some pretty intense slowdown, but I've been playing a little. I'm going to see if I can set up a server, but it seems unlikely.
  21. Skull replied to demby123's topic in Off-Topic
    It's strange, after wandering around the "new" world that I spawned in its place I realized that it was actually the same world, but I have a new spawn point and lost everything in my inventory. So I'll live with it, I lost all of my tools but I still have my base. I don't know how it happened, unless that was part of the update, in which case I feel like and idiot lol.
  22. Skull replied to demby123's topic in Off-Topic
    So uhh, all my worlds are intact except the one I've actually been playing. That one is totally gone. What the [bleep]?
  23. Skull replied to demby123's topic in Off-Topic
    Just bought mine. Yay.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.