Weather

The Observer

Took a quick glance over the first three pages and didn't really find anything similar, so thought I'd post it.

The weather's starting to change again. From mild temperatures to a point where snow starts staying on the ground. At least, that's what happened here. Just this morning I felt winter's bitter chill going to school. Still something to get used to unfortunately for me, even though it is probably my favourite season. Got to love those snowball fights, snowboarding trips and skiing. (I'm going to see if I can learn either one this winter) :thumbup:

So how's the weather been where you live recently? What kind of weather do you like best? Basically, just discuss weather in this thread. :shades:

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night we got 18" of snow, which was like the 5th largest snowfall in 24 hours for Minnesota. It's -15 outside my house right now, and that's without wind. Minnesota sucks hard. I'm originally from Idaho, where it's probably around 30 with good snow that's fun to play in. Here, it's all chalky or whatever cause it's so cold. Also, driving sucks :thumbdown: I love skiing and snowboarding, but not here

2s0cxth.png

All the snow here melted. Two weeks ago tons of schools were closing and driving conditions were terrible. It was 50 degrees this morning. wat.

Same story here.

Rather disappointing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hearing all this talk of snow makes me sad :sad:

It's been getting hotter every night now, and the bad - humid - kind of hot.

Around 1pm it's been hitting the mid 30's. Hopefully it won't be as bad as two years ago hitting 42 degrees on Christmas Day. Can't wait until Autumn and it get's nice outside. :thumbsup:

1yrb49.jpg

The weather here in New Brunswick Canada isn't what it should be. Second windstorm with lots of rain, we never get that, yet a few weeks ago we had a huge rainstorm that dropped up to 321 mm of rain in some parts of the province, causing floods, and now we have another one currently with very high winds and a forecast of 80mm rain where I live, but 130 at some places, and that over 2 days. Oh, and high tides as well I think last week from the ocean, especially at the north, washed out some roads.

Usually at this time of the year we have a few feets of snow.

I live in New England, the weather is all over the map.

Same here in [New] Jersey. It's a Jersey thing.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Haha you're funny.

A neutral temperature of 60-65 today, clear skies. Perfect weather.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

+35 in the summer -40 in the winter, Albertan weather.

Haha exactly.

Although I'm in Beijing right now, and it's not that cold. I wear a jacket and a t-shirt while I see everyone else wearing 3 layers at least. I guess living in edmonton makes you immune to "cold" temperatures like -5. -20 ish is where it starts to get cold.

Staurolite.png

I love rain and snow :)

Last week and the week before were both pretty rainy/stormy. But right now - at least for this week - the weather has cleared up a bit. So no rain :(

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

+35 in the summer -40 in the winter, Albertan weather.

I love having it nice and hot in the summer, and then cold in the winter. Would be boring to have it one all year, plus the snow makes everything look pretty.

To everyone who is in places like Florida, I'd hate to be there. Especially around Christmas. I was in Jamaica for Christmas last year and it felt so weird not having snow for it that I forgot about it until I saw some poor bastard walking up and down the beach in a Santa suit on Christmas. Definitely would rather be somewhere cold for Christmas, and I don't think I'd mind living somewhere up North if I had to, weather wise anyway

yes.png

I'm enjoying the so far real good summer here :P Even though its rained a couple of times in the last week its generally been very sunny where I am..

NZ summer is real good as the temperature is at max 30 degrees celcius which isn't overly hot but its still great at the beaches and such.

I don't miss the winter :D

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Freezing in the mornings, burning in the afternoons, chilly in the evenings.

Make up your mind Texas!

I HATE weather like that. Then if I'm going out all day I never know what to wear.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog