Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doughnut

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doughnut

  1. ... wow. Have you ever miss spelled something? Yes
  2. Intresting topic, I agree with pretty much everything our loverly editor wrote. :)
  3. It obviously is. :-w
  4. Natural selection is a load of bolognie. :wall:
  5. What has he done worse?
  6. White dragons because there is now white dragonhide if you don't know. :wink: There is...? Where have I been... #-o It's not true white dragonhide. It's the new 3rd Age Range Armour that says it's made from 100% white dragonhide when you examine it. Oh... I see... Well then that means there will most definitly NOT be white dragons. Its going to stay a TT drop only. Unless they make White D'hide chaps, body, and vambs.
  7. Don't forget to invite me to your 99 defence party. O:)
  8. White dragons because there is now white dragonhide if you don't know. :wink: There is...? Where have I been... #-o
  9. White Dragons...?
  10. The Darwin award is basically awarded to people who had the stupidest way of dieing. alrighty then.... :-w
  11. I can't really help you, but I wouldn't mind testing it... as long as it isn't a trojan or spyware. :-w
  12. ... The dead guy won a Darwin award for getting [cabbage] on? ok...
  13. Abyss is there to make runecrafting easy, but it also comes with a risk. If you don't want to take that risk then running through karamja or Entrana is what you are going to have to do.
  14. Doughnut replied to Nanosauromo's topic in Off-Topic
    I haven't seen it yet, and now I plan not to. No Katrina? Ajihad lives? Next someone's going to say that Galbatorix and the Forsworn danced out of his castle doing the can-can.. I stopped reading here, this quote is so damm funny. I don't plan on watching it.
  15. ... Do you hate me or something?
  16. Whips take too much time to merchant, sellers all want 1.9 and people who are buying all want to buy for 1.85 each. Great axe is a better merchanter, buy for 1.2 then sell on the forums for 1.3. I can usually make 300k per hour. \ I bought 45k willows once for 30 each then went to sell them 40 each, it took a while to find a buyer and when I did I was a moron and gave him all of my logs by putting an extra zero in. #-o
  17. But guthans doesn't cost 5mil, s/he still needs to make 3 mil if s/he wants to merchant guthans(though Veracs, dharocks, and Guthans without weapon could be an option)
  18. Doughnut replied to Doughnut's topic in Off-Topic
    :-k Well, its true the run'n'gun has been overplayed, but doesnt make it a bad theme, just a repetitive one (to that few who actually play that many fps games). I'm having a hard time believing u found the legendary mode so very easy. Even if it were true, remember that almost everyone finds playing halo (at least the 1st time) challenging. Besides, wats a games if its too hard to play? And i never said squad games can be bad. If GRAW is anything like rainbow six, then it wud be incredibly fun. But diff ppl have diff tastes, so i guess theres no point in forcing u to change ur mind : Yup, legendary mode is.... hard. If you find legendary mode that easy you should be the next John "Fatal1ty" Wendell. :P
  19. dharoks or guthans. its preety easy i make around 3-6m/hr on weekends doing it... 2-5 on weekdays. youll get the hang of it fast. PS: DONT!!!! use a guide. I never did, and never will. Learn to develop your own merchanting style. Take tips from others, but dont be spoonfed. Merchanting without guides and figuring it out on your own will not only help you merchant dharoks or guthans, but it will allow you to not be limited to those. Merchanting barrows is good for any kind of training or experience, and it leads to the ability to merchant anything, at any time. But guides always help you learn the basics. I used Jesses guide for around a day, then I established my own merchanting skills.(Great Axes are great money)
  20. I work through a special browser, I guess you could call it a proxy browser. Its a current bug and there will be a patch to fix it soon I was mad how he brought up the console arguement, all it does is kill topics Oh ok, hope that gets fixed soon. :P Consoles basicly get down to what has the best games, how many fanboys it has, and how "next-gen" it looks.
  21. I read the update and I don't remember them saying that though. Ah well tis my fault for being an [wagon]. *sigh*
  22. If you were to get up range by using the steel cages you would need to kill approximatley 51k ogres so I would say 75k steel arrows would do the job. :-w If you were to range lessers under taverly you would need about 60k steel arrows. :-w Have fun getting to 99 mate. :roll:
  23. Show me proof. I highly doubt thats the reason to the rule change. Proof: #-o ... I got pwned

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.