Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Plugpoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Plugpoint

  1. Thanks everyone!! :D Gonna upload the pics in a bit :thumbsup:
  2. Edit haha, change of plan :oops: Got it on the Friday, sorry if you couldnt come :/ cant please everyone tho haha
  3. I used up Sir Vant's lamps! Sir+Vant=servant, anyone else notice that? :] Could probably save a genie lamp or exam book though What about that bandit's camp in the wildy? (think that's what it's called.. the place with the general store, got some lava surrounding it, know where I mean?) Haven't been to the wildy since I got 84 mining haha, irl friend got me about five dwarven stouts for the rune rocks. Dwarven stouts run out too fast, I only got one ore ;o
  4. Plugpoint92: P2P :D
  5. ^Rofl at the background, with all the @@@@@@@@'s :lol: Ahh bless, you noob :D Think I'm doing the 99 mining party this Saturday, probably at about 8pm GMT. Thinking of doing it at Al-Kharid, if anyone can think of somewhere better I'm open to suggestions (:
  6. Love the Jet video! Good luck with 99 :D Plugggggg =]
  7. Anyone's welcome to the party, even F2P :thumbsup: This'll sound stupid.. I'ma renew the members though. 12 days until holiday but I want this BEFORE the holiday and it's not gonna happen haha. The way I see it, I'm not at school so I'm playing enough hours to make that worthwhile : ~Pluggg
  8. I think what you mean is Plug nooooooob <333 Hahahaa ;)
  9. Mico, the clay was so I could get 11m exp exactly, sorry >_< Added these pics to the first post :D Thanks Vaart 2 days to get 1.2m exp :ohnoes: ~Plugggg
  10. Thanks for all the replies everyone =) Idk what's wrong with the hiscores, about two days after I got 96, it still said I was on 95. And it's doing it again now. Bit weird. Anyway, 97 MINING!! There's no screenie because nobody was prepared to turn up and the screenie I did get didn't actually say I'd levelled cos I was being attacked by a swarm :lol:
  11. Plugpoint replied to Plugpoint's topic in Off-Topic
    ...thought a demotivator-specific one would be alright :|
  12. I'd forgotten Hey Arnold existed, haha! Dexter's Laboratory was awesomeeeee, his sister used to annoy me.. Dee-Dee or something Anyone else remember Miami 7? LA7? Basically S Club 7 pretending they could act :D
  13. Plugpoint posted a topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=Failed miserably ]I searched this and couldn't find it, apologies if it's already been made Etc : If anyone's got any funny ones post them here :D[/hide]
  14. Wow, grats on the hp and slayer levels Good luck :thumbsup:
  15. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - fear of long words. Makes me laugh every time :XD: And Logophobia - fear of words, lmao I have a friend who's TERRIFIED of toads, but not frogs :? not entirely sure she knows the difference but oh well. She's scared of porcupines too, rofl. Odd child. I don't actually have any major phobias Ohhh looking through that list of phobias... IMAGINE HAVING THIS!! Methyphobia- Fear of alcohol. I'd go insane :shock:
  16. Plugpoint replied to Stewie_Griffen's topic in Rants
    Mining sucks?! YOU SUCK!! :P I've always said they'll release a dragon pickaxe the day after I get 99, haha. To be honest you need more difficult or boring skills such as mining, smithing and farming to make up for skills such as cooking, fletching etc, which are easier. Otherwise so many people would have 99 everything :wall:
  17. It's normally some jerk from neither clan trying to cause arguments. Which they have clearly succeeded at, rants like this will only encourage them. I still think they should introduce a 10 second delay between speaking and leaving the chat, giving the mods more time to kick..
  18. Lmao! :lol: Mining in high detail last night - bend down to mine a rock and my backside sticks out through my cape :wall:
  19. :shock: Not seen the new one before - that looks bad lol!
  20. Don't suppose it matters all that much anyway, still the 30 second delay between switching worlds #-o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.