Everything posted by Animaslayer
-
~@x@~Chris's Domain~@x@~ - 99 HITPOINTS?!
rs still wont load :(
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
and when i go at 80 slayer with a full bag of pies i dont get nothing, you just logged in and got a whip, cheeky sod ^^^^ ty
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
lol thought so already! yeah I know I'm an addict but I dont have nothing else to do, be on the comp or watch tv, no tmuch choice really seeing as no friends live near me
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
lol thought so already! yeah I know I'm an addict but I dont have nothing else to do, be on the comp or watch tv, no tmuch choice really seeing as no friends live near me
-
~@x@~Chris's Domain~@x@~ - 99 HITPOINTS?!
looks like hardly anyone is posting :-w
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
bump
-
MarksG&A's - skillssss
isnt really much of a guide for one as there is no need, however just take facemask and bones to peaches spell or bones to peaches tablets
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
hah thanks, i have my bad days too you know ;) THanks for posting, rs is just loadign now :P
-
MarksG&A's - skillssss
GL! When I come back tomoz ill add you, seem a good guy :D dont forget toi check my blog to :D
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
new bannerrr
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
bump
-
Jagex, **** or get off the pot.
Good read :D i liked it it so true being a almost 3 year player now myself Btw might want to edit out dwarf's its elves who are *making* the cyrstal halberd
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
bump!
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
back from school
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
hot topic blog :D
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
thanks for posting :D gl to yoouu too
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
you just booted me out of w99 at spirit mages lol but ok :D
-
...
good luck! naise post on my blog plox??
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
BUMP
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
bump
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
Naise! but guess what I didn't have time to upload last night but I do now?? Surely you cant try and beat me? haha
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
thanks for posting i dont need anything else yet
-
Anima's Realm....I DON'T NEED A BIG TITLE?!
home
-
The Serious Slayers Guide
favoirted but there are a few mistakes you have scarabites in the warped section and for water fiends you have the whip setup while the gif shows dba, so you might want to change that
-
Dan's Best Way To Blast Furnace Guide [Prices Updated 24/6]
so all i have to do is put in 200 coal and 20 mith and if in w58 other peopel are already doing the jobs?? Sweet!