Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
CLOSED
Seems unlikely, no-one will beat that :? .
-
Layers in pixel sigs
Yeah but sometimes if you do a really detailed background with the layer and then you slap a guy on the front of it, you will have wasted all the time on the background which you can no longer see :o .
-
Layers in pixel sigs
Why not just do background, then foreground after? Then you don't need to have layers really..
-
buying sig, up too 500k!
Lol this sig is looking good.. Is there anything else that needs to be included?
-
buying sig, up too 500k!
Want the walls to be grey slab stones? Or that golden sandy colour?
-
buying sig, up too 500k!
I will try this, what do you want your guy to look like?
-
--Buying Pixle Sig 190k--
You like idea or what? weren't really clear when you started and when you ended being sarcastic :? .
-
Rate my fourth pixel work
:shock: .. What do you think pixel is then?
- Rate this bg plz
-
--Buying Pixle Sig 190k--
nice sig :lol: Kthx4comment.
-
--Buying Pixle Sig 190k--
Very quick 3 minutue job, something like that? (will add armour and make it non-stickman + add phat) I might add him falling into the lava :P .
-
--Buying Pixle Sig 190k--
I will try this.
-
My newest work! Rate me! (And value plz)
If it's mith, should be rune.
-
My newest work! Rate me! (And value plz)
It's nice.. But I hate the way people always do blue for rune, IT IS NOT THAT COLOUR, the one in your sig is the right colour.
-
CLOSED
Ah, I thought it was pixel, nvm.
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
I bet your Jumisters sidekick or something :roll: .
-
Rate my half made siggy :P
Errr I would remove that, it's offending the blood and gore rule :roll: .
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Look who made the topic Jackass.
-
CLOSED
Not finished, you like the concept?
-
CLOSED
Not finished yet.. like the concept?
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Nice one Quer. Nadril please leave. All that was done in pixel, and I only just started trying on the computer so be quiet. Royal, Cry? Keiphus, since I made it? :roll: .
-
Couple of sigs for friends...
First one is nice, I don't like the .. underline? on the second one, it should stop after the S (on the -D-A-N-A-B-I-S-)
-
Five new sigs?! Mostly brushed?!! - Correct thy art.
GO away NOW!!! You couldn't do any better, you're not telling why they stink, infact, the only thing that stinks around here, sir, is YOU. Shut up, nobody likes mod wannabes. The guy'll get banned if whatever he did is wrong, if not, it's none of your business. Az, those are nice and whatever, but you honestly can't put |Mostly brushed". That's just an outright lie. Have fun at the concert. ~witty Cry about it. I'm telling a blatant spammer who's putting people down to be quiet. CLEARLY im trying to be a mod, not just someone trying to save someones feelings. OH HEY your telling me to be quiet you must be a MOD wannabe :roll: .
-
Tips please
Best site for Free Fonts - http://www.dafont.com :) . Not sure which ones, but there a FAT selection there.
-
New Graff Picture - Rate / Comments / Which Is Best?
Brick BG is bad idea. Takes to long to get rid of all the bricks. I WILL CALL IT WHATEVER THE STARSTARSTARSTAR I WANT SIR. Not listening to some punk who walks in telling me what to do. Graff is what you do, it's your OWN style and shouldn't be copyed. I will do some sketches irl to show you what I can do..