--Buying Pixle Sig 190k--

i3lue_miner

Well, After having so much trouble trying to buy an animated siggy Iv decided to go pixle :P So Here is what the picture has to be of:

This Character:

OutFit1.jpg

AND A RED PARTY HAT

Location: Wild, Rune rocks night time moon high in the sky with planets

Action: Casting Iban blast smashing A rune pker with dragon med and shield to the ground.

Writting: I2as kass

Other messeges: Bottem left corner start= The Truth To Purity....

Im posting this on both tip.it and RV so hopfully I can get soem entries that I realy love.

I2as kass

i2asskass.gif

Very quick 3 minutue job, something like that? (will add armour and make it non-stickman + add phat) I might add him falling into the lava :P .

make him trip over the spider ;)

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

i2asskass.gif

Very quick 3 minutue job, something like that? (will add armour and make it non-stickman + add phat) I might add him falling into the lava :P .

nice sig :lol:

Kthx4comment.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

OMG :shock: I LOVE IT IL PAY YOU 500k cash and a dragon med helm for it!!!!!!! lol jk :-P cmon guys good pay for a nice siggy iether that i can go to a free sig shop.

i2as kass

You like idea or what? weren't really clear when you started and when you ended being sarcastic :? .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

man i could have done that sig in 2 minutes flat, where is the shading? and that font looks terrible, on the other hand quers is starting to look good but the whole big flame thing is so attractive that i had a hard time noticing the rest of the sig.

i might enter this one, but im still working on the ones in my shop.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

heres my try

personally i really like it and it fits ur requirements very well, if u want the rune rocks added i can do that if i win or wat not

anyways i hope u like it , i worked hard on this one

1madsig1.png

btw i noticed i messed up on ur name and i gotta add more shading , if i win all this will be done with great results as well as anything can be added :)

man i could have done that sig in 2 minutes flat, where is the shading? and that font looks terrible, on the other hand quers is starting to look good but the whole big flame thing is so attractive that i had a hard time noticing the rest of the sig.

i might enter this one, but im still working on the ones in my shop.

well the flame is the vocal point of the sig IMO and oewh im almoste done with the background 8)

signature_1.gif