Everything posted by I_am_Geed
-
99 Dungeoneering
All I can say is "Wow" :blink: Enjoy the cape der.
-
All good things must end...
Shame you didnt get 99 crafting, but I understand. Xbox and Runescape are hard to balance, I have the same problems!
-
Bank & Stats
HOLY CAPES BATMAN But still nice. I would have a difficult time getting that bank with those levels.
-
need to get something in my bank....:O
:thumbup: Exactly what I was gonna say Isnt it different in f2p where you just have a total item count? (forgive me if im wrong)
-
09-Jun-2010 - Court Cases
Yep, brews are now "useless" for soloing, I guess they're good for boss monsters that hit slowly over a longer fight as you're getting more space for them. However if you're in danger of getting killed and need to heal quicker, you're better with sharks. And now I just realised that Nomad still exists for me... That'll be fun without Brews in their old state... Aaah, sweet relief... Hint: check avatar and sig. He would've been hell without sharkbrewing. I used a 100% inventory of Brews/Super Restores fighting Nomad. It can be done without brew-food'ing.
-
Dungeoneering: Beyond the Release
Lol they think herblore isnt being used enough? :rolleyes:
-
09-Jun-2010 - Castle Wars Kill Streak Competition
I will at least attempt to ruin a mages day. :twisted:
-
Battlefield Discussion Thread
This is what I was thinking about. The guy using the scoped M14 is a recon...its possible they could be could be moving the M14 to the recon class. And then adding new weapons for the other classes. I know it's a stretch but that would be awesome :thumbup: Mmh. I would have most of em unlocked probably anyways. I wouldnt mind.
-
Battlefield Discussion Thread
So does this mean possibly more weapons? :ohnoes:
-
Playstation 3 v Xbox 360
I personally like the 360, I dont try to bash PS3 users, I try to bash MW2 :thumbup:
-
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
We would go down like spartans then. :P
-
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Mmh. I'v played MW2 on both my Xbox360 and on the PS3. If the Xbox users fought the PS3 users no offense but the PS3 kids would get whooped.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
might be true, but those three months would be hella fun Read your posts ITT, it's not hella fun to be in a casual relationship with someone you're emotionally attached to. Walked right into that one didn't I? :lol: doc_roe3, I'd like to read your story given that it is all true. I'm not one to tl;dr on this thread. Every last detail counts. And to shredthehegnar91, I retract my statement now that I've been confirmed of just how emotionally attatched you were. You are probably best off moving on as quickly as possible. That way you're not stuck in the mood you're in now for the begining of college. Best to get rid of the "empty" feelings over the summer when it won't effect you socially in your new environment. Ill write it out when I have the time. But mind you, its going to be LONG.
-
Does anyone know this arse? (forum member)
Holy [cabbage] I freaked out lmao. Well played rofl
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
You made me chuckle. He put it in a very cynical way, but he's right, there's more girls just as good as her, and then some. If you think this gaping pit can't be filled by anyone else, you're wrong. There's girls out there that can fill the pit twice. you're right too, its not just the looks though, it was the personality I miss the most. I highly doubt i'll ever find a girl that matches or exceeds what she had in personality but i know i'm wrong. this whole experience made me an emotional wreck I guess I could say that I feel close to what you feel when you say you miss the personality of someone. I did plan on writing my whole story out, but about halfway through I realized noone would want to read this [cabbage] so I'm going to tl;dr it for you. Learn from people, like me, who have made the mistakes, and learn from us. Dont learn by experiencing this. High School relationships are really for the most part doomed to fail if you take it seriously like I do. Of all the married people I know (which is a lot) only 2 couples are high school sweethearts: A friends Parents and my Grandparents. I miss the personality of the girl I had very strong feelings for (I would call it love but I dont really think people can love in high school) so I know what your feeling. Im an emotional wreck. I'v done some stupid things. I'v very nearly ended my life twice because of someone I felt strongly for and let me tell you its not al all worth it. College from what I'v herd is great. All the [wagon] from your past are gone, as well as all your friends unfortunatly. But you get to have the chance to meet up to a hundred fold of new classmates compared to the ammount of old ones (I used to go to a 350 kid High School and im going to a 3500 student college) There have to be someone out there for you and me. Chin up. Positive thoughts. That girl once told me "everything gets better in time". And for most situations, they do. Believe me.
-
Battlefield Discussion Thread
Oh wow. The M1 just demolishes people. With Mag ammo it takes 2-3 hits to down someone, which I can fire in about half a second.
- Last one to post wins
-
Where you live ...
Photobucket. I ment what game its from. But it is from photobucket. So half cookie for you? :?:
-
Where you live ...
I demonstrate with a picture I lie though. I wish I live there. I live in the middle of the tiny state of Connecticut (my town is close to the exact middle of Boston and NYC) But next year Im going to be living in Bean-Town as a college student!!!! (Boston) Btw cookie for anyone who can guess where pic is from? :D
-
I've got $181 to spend at Gamestop.
Yes yes yes Starcraft 2 and Maybe TF2/ BC2 or something like that for the PC? Team Fortress 2 on the PC is amazing I hear.
-
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
And when combined it becomes the wooden box? :thumbsup:
-
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I believe they have their strengths and differences. While BC2 gives you a more "real war" sense that MW@ does (you get tanks and helis that respawn rather then get lucky with killstreaks to get one for a measly 60 seconds) And it has a small squad sense that Squad A can be here, Squad B supporting fire, and Squad C on tanks and jeeps and such. But MW2 supports the fact that if you want to get on and [bleep] around with 9-11 other friends in ground war, MW2 supports the larger parties there. My problem is that in MW2 you have way to many worked up people and arrogant people and just plain stupid people, who attempt to brag about how good they are while the truth is that they boosted. I remain TAR-21 Fall camo, 100% all challenges unlocked by level 55ish sheerly through playing A LOT of Demolition, and its frustration to be called a "no-lifer" or such. In my opinion the MW2 community is getting to be worse that a lot of Runescapers. Thats why I stopped playing. EDIT: LOL WA2000. It looks like a box. That was our nickname for it. The "box gun" :rolleyes:
-
Battlefield Discussion Thread
This beast right here.
-
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
So how it said that FMJ gave you a tiny bit of damage was a lie?
- Private chat?