Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Today...
Today was cold, hot, then cold again. And it was snowing, and boring in school. And a bunch of stupid people from the YMCA came to talk to our school because some kid had a gun a couple weeks back. The YMCA people were really really stupid. and whiny. and pushy. I didn't like them. and, math was boring, cause i finished the work in ten minutes. and had nothing else to do. pretty boring day. and yesterday sucked, cause I ripped my favorite pair of pants open. :cry: :cry:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Circle Takes the Square-Same Shade As Concrete I love circle takes the square.
-
Warped tour 2009
Meh, warped tour sucks pretty hard. The only bands I see that are worth going to see are tdwp, and chiodos. I'd probably go just to see chiodos with my girlfriend. but last year they only had one show in detroit. so I'm not going if they don't come.
-
So, what did you dream about last night?
I had a dream last night, and I was eating grapes. I don't know why, but that dream always scares me, and so do grapes. :cry:
-
Gears of War 2
If it's the achievement for all the executions, I think the 11 are: Torque Bow +B Torque Bow +Y Longshot +B Longshot +Y Boltok Pistol +Y Shotgun +B Neck Snap - A to pick them up, then X Curb Stomp + X Punch +Y (With a gun that has no unique execution) Boomshield +Y Lancer +B I'll go try those out when I'm ungrounded.
-
Gears of War 2
I can't figure out what the last kick 'em while they're down killey downey thingey is. :( And i love gears. It's an awesome game.
-
Tv shows from when you were little?
I loved those shows. I forget what the one with the beavers was called though. And i liked raccoons too.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Winds Of Plague-Unbreakable
-
Albums you're looking forward to or enjoy from 2009!
is their new singer good? :shock: absolutely awful. And I can't wait for manson's new album. Lamb of God's new album is decent, not as good as I expected.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Winds Of Plague-The Impaler This song has an amazing breakdown in it.
-
Tv shows from when you were little?
Now I know where my friend got this name from and why she insists on calling me this, thanks. On-topic I mainly watched Swedish shows obviously. Fem Myror är fler än Fyra Elefanter (five ants is more than four elephants) was great, very educational and fun to watch. Also a lot of Astrid Lindgren's books-made-into-TV-series: Pippi Långstrump, Emil i Lönneberga, Saltkråkan. I also remember watching the dubbed versions of Rocko's Modern Life, Eek! Real Monsters, Ed, Edd & Eddie, Cow & Chicken etc., but I was like 8-10 years old then so I wasn't very little. I remember I liked Eek! real monsters a lot, don't remember anything about the show though. But i have a fridge magnet! I got it in a box of cereal.
- Who makes you laugh?
-
Tv shows from when you were little?
Do you remember any TV shows you used to watch when you were really little? I was just on youtube, and I found a video of spot the dog. I used to watch that all the time. And then I remembered postman pat. That show was awesome. I also used to watch rupert a lot. I watched a lot of british TV when I was little. :shock: So do you remember any TV shows, or things that you had around when you were little?
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
Now the question is... Who gets to sing the AIDS song to them? metalicca!
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
It could fall on you. :lol: O yeah...... :wall: moonlight could give you cancer? :? everything gives you cancer, and everything prevents it.
-
Worst thing you got caught doing at school!
Yet there's still the undo button for the teacher :roll: Your acting like teachers are smart enough to do that.
-
How would you prepare for a breakdown in organised society?
You are the only person I have ever seen who has the same view on global warming in a simple form that i have. You worded it exactly how I do when I tell people that.
-
Worst thing you got caught doing at school!
Pwn'd. Meh, I was typing random crap during computer class, then the damn teacher walked behind me. My lame attempt at Ctrl+A'ing it failed miserably... Blugh ctrl+A'ing? Try it. highlights everything?
-
Worst thing you got caught doing at school!
Pwn'd. Meh, I was typing random crap during computer class, then the damn teacher walked behind me. My lame attempt at Ctrl+A'ing it failed miserably... Blugh ctrl+A'ing?
-
A weight loss blog?
I'd personally go with parts of the arms and legs, muscle you don't need to browse tif and play videogames is pointless. Maybe he should only live off of celery and water for a few weeks. But then again, there's always anorexia and bulimia.
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
This thread is completely off the topic of the twelve year old impregnating the fifteen year old. I feel terrible for that baby. I hope the kids realize they aren't fit to be parents, and put the kid up for adoption, before it's too late.
-
Today...
Well, today was a [bleep]ing horrible day. Started off [cabbage]ty, got woken up by a blender. I woke up and immediately was yelled at, and my sister started whining about something, and then proceeded to play her recorder next to my room for a half hour. I was in a terrible mood, and my mum had people over, and whenever people come over, I have to come out and be social, or else I get grounded. i went on msn, talked to my girlfriend, cleared up the fight we had the night before, and everything seemed like it was starting to be nice. I'd been in my room a while, and everything was quiet and only one person was left in my house, apparently my mum assumed i was asleep, and proceeded to perform the act of felatio on her male companion very loudly, in the kitchen, they then went to her bedroom, and did god knows what, I just blasted some music and hid under my covers. about a half hour later, the guy left, and my girlfriend told me to call her. I called her, we talked about some things, had a decent discussion for about two-two and a half hours, or three hours. Then we started arguing about something, because I said something stupid, and she took it the wrong way. We then started discussing a party she went to and got drunk at a few weeks back, which i thought had been cleared up, and she told me more about what happened that night, nothing too serious though, we cleared that up after a half hour or so of talking. We spoke about some other things for a bit, then she told me something absolutely terrible, and we pretty much broke up. I'm not quite sure what's going on. And now I'm even more depressed than I was this morning, And this morning i was much much more depressed than i usually am, and my best friend, who happens to be suicidal, and difficult to talk to, is coming over in about an hour and a half. Today is going to suck pretty hard too. I think I'll go shower and make some coffee, so I don't end up falling asleep by twelve. And I realized today that I'm absolutely terrible at chess, and I used to be really good.
-
Which one is Higher?
TIF: 692 RSOF: 556 I'm quite surprised at how many posts i have on the rsof, most are from bumping threads when i used to be in clans. =\
-
China's Death Vehicles
It's because they don't want to show that they harvests their organ, and defile their corpses once they die.
-
How would you prepare for a breakdown in organised society?
But with civilization broken down, nobody would be making tv. You'd be stuck with old land before time videos, and what you have on your tivo, that is assuming you can generate some sort of power to run said appliances.