Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. You're flattering yourself. :P I think that was a really douchey comment, but I can't tell.
  2. Off Minor-Some Blood(album)
  3. I don't think I've ever really had any great teachers, I've had good teachers, who were good at teaching, but nothing special about them.
  4. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Pourquoi? Why? AW [cabbage] I MADE A POST IN FRENCH AGAIN D: Eh' OT has been fairly boring lately. Another Exam in 23 hours. :twisted: OT has been boring as hell. Good luck with your exam. My girlfriend came over today, it was a short day, she left a lot earlier than usual. We had a great nap though. I'm eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, it's yummy. Nap, nap ? No, an actual nap, nap nap.Even though we have those ones lots too.
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Pourquoi? Why? AW [cabbage] I MADE A POST IN FRENCH AGAIN D: Eh' OT has been fairly boring lately. Another Exam in 23 hours. :twisted: OT has been boring as hell. Good luck with your exam. My girlfriend came over today, it was a short day, she left a lot earlier than usual. We had a great nap though. I'm eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, it's yummy.
  6. ....Really? But, you're too old to be playing those games. :lol: Pfft. age. I used to love playing that, I'd forgotten about it. I should play it in the caf someday.
  7. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Pourquoi? Why? AW [cabbage] I MADE A POST IN FRENCH AGAIN D:
  8. You sir, need two things. 1) A life. 2) A break from RS. 3) Therapy, because sailing already happened. I R GUD COUNTUR 1) I have a life 2) I hardly ever play rs, I was just browsing this board before I went to bed. 3) your mom already happened.
  9. I only like pirates more than ninjas because ninjas are overrated now. This sounds like it might be good fun for about ten minutes, as a quick joke, but anything more than that is stupid. But I can't wait until kick a ging day.
  10. If these bullets could talk-The number twelve looks like you. [yt]QcYyuibxWT0[/yt] Civeta Dei-The number twelve looks like you [yt]3pD6OUPLI6c[/yt] Both amazing songs, first one has depressing lyrics, but it all depends on the mood you're in when you listen to it. The second is just an all around beautiful song.
  11. Alexisonfire-Watch out! (album) I'd forgotten how much I love alexisonfire.
  12. I've always liked the theme song for digimon.
  13. No picture, but I have a story. So, last night I was dreaming, and I had a dream about sailing. The dream was that that one banner, with the guy on the boat heading towards the place with elvarg, got re-posted, and had a clarified sailing icon on it, and everyone on tif was all upset, except for some noobs.
  14. I just remembered this song. I love interpol. [yt]YtigpB7q2LI[/yt]
  15. No cars go-Arcade Fire
  16. Pretty much the only time a girl will sit on you is if she really really wants you, and ticklefights, she definitely(someone tell me how to spell that plawks) has the hots for you. Go for it. and in the words of a friend of mine, "whenever there's a girl sitting on your lap, it pretty much means she's just itching to get into your pants." It's spelled 'Definitely' ;) Didn't want to make a post for it ~Hobgoblinpie
  17. 8* My step dad died seven years ago, and my mom is mad because I won't go to a mass in his honour. She's still not over his death, and she cries about it every couple weeks, it's almost pathetic to be honest. I remember when 9/11 happened, I was really pissed off because I couldn't watch spongebob.
  18. deathdrow replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    I would LOVE to see death cab live. I'd imagine they'd be terrific. I'm seeing manson on the 22nd of september, and on the 26th I'm going to go see she wants revenge, or silverstein/adtr/oh, sleep, and a couple other bands like that.
  19. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've yet to break a string on my guitar. I haven't had any time to play it for the past two weeks either, I miss playing it. I spoke to a friend of mine who I haven't spoken to in a long time, it was nice talking to him. He is by far the smartest person I know.
  20. deathdrow replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm going to get brave new world from the library soon. It seems like it would be an interesting read, I started re-reading 1984, a lot of things make much more sense now, and it's not nearly as hard to read as I used to find it.
  21. I don't eat lunch when I'm in school.
  22. Johnny Cash's cover of hurt. He's got a pretty good voice for the song, and it works well. [yt]clq01TXQR0s[/yt]
  23. :twss: c'est a mon tour je pense. hawxs ma envoye une pm. Je vais commencer mon liste demaine ou sur dimanche. J'ai une grosse portion de musique encore. J'ai deja plannifie une portion de ma liste. french ftw. "c' has my turn I am think. hawxs my envoy a pm. I will begin my list demaine or over Sunday. J' still have a large portion of music. J' have already plans a portion of my list." Or something like that. It's my turn I think. hawkxs sent me a pm. I'm going to start tomorrow or sunday, I've got a large portion of my music back. and I've already planned out a portion of my list.
  24. [yt]W_W7ydnPtB4[/yt] I like this song.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.