Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Real life pictures - 3
You're flattering yourself. :P I think that was a really douchey comment, but I can't tell.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Off Minor-Some Blood(album)
-
The coolest teacher you've ever had?
I don't think I've ever really had any great teachers, I've had good teachers, who were good at teaching, but nothing special about them.
-
Today...
Pourquoi? Why? AW [cabbage] I MADE A POST IN FRENCH AGAIN D: Eh' OT has been fairly boring lately. Another Exam in 23 hours. :twisted: OT has been boring as hell. Good luck with your exam. My girlfriend came over today, it was a short day, she left a lot earlier than usual. We had a great nap though. I'm eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, it's yummy. Nap, nap ? No, an actual nap, nap nap.Even though we have those ones lots too.
-
Today...
Pourquoi? Why? AW [cabbage] I MADE A POST IN FRENCH AGAIN D: Eh' OT has been fairly boring lately. Another Exam in 23 hours. :twisted: OT has been boring as hell. Good luck with your exam. My girlfriend came over today, it was a short day, she left a lot earlier than usual. We had a great nap though. I'm eating mint chocolate chip ice cream, it's yummy.
-
"Unique" Jokes and Fads at Your School?
....Really? But, you're too old to be playing those games. :lol: Pfft. age. I used to love playing that, I'd forgotten about it. I should play it in the caf someday.
- Today...
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
You sir, need two things. 1) A life. 2) A break from RS. 3) Therapy, because sailing already happened. I R GUD COUNTUR 1) I have a life 2) I hardly ever play rs, I was just browsing this board before I went to bed. 3) your mom already happened.
-
International Talk like a Pirate Day
I only like pirates more than ninjas because ninjas are overrated now. This sounds like it might be good fun for about ten minutes, as a quick joke, but anything more than that is stupid. But I can't wait until kick a ging day.
-
What's the saddest/most moving song you've ever heard?
If these bullets could talk-The number twelve looks like you. [yt]QcYyuibxWT0[/yt] Civeta Dei-The number twelve looks like you [yt]3pD6OUPLI6c[/yt] Both amazing songs, first one has depressing lyrics, but it all depends on the mood you're in when you listen to it. The second is just an all around beautiful song.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Alexisonfire-Watch out! (album) I'd forgotten how much I love alexisonfire.
-
Best opening theme songs?
I've always liked the theme song for digimon.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
No picture, but I have a story. So, last night I was dreaming, and I had a dream about sailing. The dream was that that one banner, with the guy on the boat heading towards the place with elvarg, got re-posted, and had a clarified sailing icon on it, and everyone on tif was all upset, except for some noobs.
-
What's the saddest/most moving song you've ever heard?
I just remembered this song. I love interpol. [yt]YtigpB7q2LI[/yt]
-
What are you listening to right now!?
No cars go-Arcade Fire
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Pretty much the only time a girl will sit on you is if she really really wants you, and ticklefights, she definitely(someone tell me how to spell that plawks) has the hots for you. Go for it. and in the words of a friend of mine, "whenever there's a girl sitting on your lap, it pretty much means she's just itching to get into your pants." It's spelled 'Definitely' ;) Didn't want to make a post for it ~Hobgoblinpie
-
9/11 7 years later
8* My step dad died seven years ago, and my mom is mad because I won't go to a mass in his honour. She's still not over his death, and she cries about it every couple weeks, it's almost pathetic to be honest. I remember when 9/11 happened, I was really pissed off because I couldn't watch spongebob.
-
Live Concerts
I would LOVE to see death cab live. I'd imagine they'd be terrific. I'm seeing manson on the 22nd of september, and on the 26th I'm going to go see she wants revenge, or silverstein/adtr/oh, sleep, and a couple other bands like that.
- Today...
-
Reading
I'm going to get brave new world from the library soon. It seems like it would be an interesting read, I started re-reading 1984, a lot of things make much more sense now, and it's not nearly as hard to read as I used to find it.
-
What did you have for lunch today?
I don't eat lunch when I'm in school.
-
75 Albums you should own, Tip.It version
shh. I didn't say anything.
-
What's the saddest/most moving song you've ever heard?
Johnny Cash's cover of hurt. He's got a pretty good voice for the song, and it works well. [yt]clq01TXQR0s[/yt]
-
75 Albums you should own, Tip.It version
:twss: c'est a mon tour je pense. hawxs ma envoye une pm. Je vais commencer mon liste demaine ou sur dimanche. J'ai une grosse portion de musique encore. J'ai deja plannifie une portion de ma liste. french ftw. "c' has my turn I am think. hawxs my envoy a pm. I will begin my list demaine or over Sunday. J' still have a large portion of music. J' have already plans a portion of my list." Or something like that. It's my turn I think. hawkxs sent me a pm. I'm going to start tomorrow or sunday, I've got a large portion of my music back. and I've already planned out a portion of my list.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
[yt]W_W7ydnPtB4[/yt] I like this song.