Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Holy [bleep]ing [cabbage] you're hair is amazing. I wish I had an awesome fro like that.
  2. deathdrow replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    It started in forsaken's chat somehow.
  3. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Why are tifers so good with girls all of a sudden?
  4. meh. pretty damn good for my standards. could be much better though.
  5. It wasn't from lag, I moved the camera angle, and it cut everyone, everything(almost) from showing up, I had the angle so the roof that was getting cut off was just at the edge of the screen, and that happened. The sweetcorn was the other glitch, I think it was a glitch at least.
  6. My [wagon] you aren't.
  7. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Was I in it? Last night I had a dream I punched my mum in the face. I felt god awful after I woke up.
  8. I found a pretty little glitch, let's see if anybody can see it.
  9. I love how many whiney morons there are who complain constantly in threads like these, it makes me lul.
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy birthday. I just looked that up, that's freaking awesome, a brain controlling fungus.
  11. He has two different accounts. nobstalf and goonstalf.
  12. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What college do you go to? Today, I woke up, and that's about it so far, I had a nice itme at my grandparents yesterday, got to see my cousin who's going to college in a couple weeks, and I drank some beer with him and two of my other cousins, and got taught a couple of drinking games.
  13. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't remember this. o_O The app is here: http://apps.facebook.com/typea-z/ 3.58 seconds is my best so far.
  14. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That's got to be one of my favorite lines from the whole series. Edit: We have nearly the same exact number of posts. :-s I broke my promise D: wat uhm. I wasn't supposed to pass you in number of posts, you made me promise, but I did. I've been looking for that app, but I can't find it. :-k
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That's got to be one of my favorite lines from the whole series. Edit: We have nearly the same exact number of posts. :-s I broke my promise D:
  16. You ought to stop double-posting, that's bad. Romantic rights-Death From Above 1979
  17. A few of my friends have been saying it's nerfed, I let my friend get a 76k on me, and I was at 12 ep, dropped 9 ep, and got 1mill worth of loot. I don't know if it's nerfed, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I know I had a lot of death heat though.
  18. I think it's really just one big coincidence that a ton of stuff is happening, there are tons of lunar cycles all lending, and apparently all the planets are going to be lined up. I bet the sun is going to turn into a big laser and shoot big holes in all the planets, and make a pretty little asteroid necklace.
  19. What exactly have you done to get her family AND friends to both hate you? Family, was from the texts they read, I'm assuming, and friends, was because he's broken up with her several times, and I'm assuming she was hurt from that, and friends don't like seeing their friends hurt.
  20. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    INCEST IS NOT WINCEST.
  21. brew or ponds Wouldn't be the case, because the person is wielding a whip and in the high scores is only 67 attack. Only logical reason would be that they trained without logging out and then went to clan wars afterwards, all under 6 hours. I wasn't posting the picture because of that though, I was just wanted to showcase the hit :ugeek: You can hit more than what the persons hp left is, I've hit an 8 on someone who had 1hp left.
  22. I'm generally not one for arguing, but that was just like, one time. I can reach everywhere on my back, so i don't have that problem.
  23. epic win, I love you. Nice quote in your sig. :D Can't wait for Ritual of Names. Me too, I've been trying to download their ep for a month, and it won't download. ): Take these hands and throw them in the river-A Silver Mt. Zion
  24. What scientific field is that?
  25. How exactly DO they catch people anyways?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.