Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I just donated 1000 grains of rice to hungry people who don't have food, and all I had to do was click on words.
  2. I wanna buy an army!
  3. the person above me made a post.
  4. awful photoshops ftw?
  5. With a little bit of magic, all of your dreams will come true! 5 bucks who can tell where I got that from. something disney related?
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I BEAT MY RUBIK'S CUBE !@#!!@$)!($)@_)!#@! #$)@(@!!@(!@!312 :DDD
  7. I just realized how good rage are/were.
  8. How many times do I have to say it? The purpose of life is gummy worms. gosh.
  9. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've been playing with a rubik's cube all day, and I still can't quite get it, I'm even using the algorithms. Rubik's cubes are mean. I can't figure out how to do the third and fourth algorithms, to finish the second layer.
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    polynomials are [bleep]ing easy.
  11. [bleep] YOU!@@#@$)(#@ >.< 460
  12. eew5yedr[3 rofl, epic fail.
  13. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    :]
  14. what's on your bucket list? to get it on with that sexy tiger down at the zoo? Ehh... no. I want to die in a fiery crash, not from an animal mauling. You're not going to get under my skin with that, I put myself out there and I'm prepared to take abuse for it. You're an insensitive [puncture] but that isn't going to bug me much. Now to quote my bucket "list" from above: I was just making a joke, calm down. I know I'm an insensitive [bleep], but I can't help when I have a joke available. And I only make the jokes because you told me I could.
  15. You're just setting yourself to feel like a total failure. what's on your bucket list? to get it on with that sexy tiger down at the zoo?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.