Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    72 inches
  2. THE FORCE!#$@@#$@!*#(@$*(!!!#@!#!!!
  3. well, it's this summer, and I wanted to know if anybody was gonna go to it. It's got some pretty good bands. only two bands I don't absolutely love going(out of the headlining bands). but unfortunately I won't be able to go, because the closest it's going to be is in toronto. http://www.mayhemfest.com/bands.php I'm really pissed off actually, cause I can't go see manson. anyone like any of the bands there, or anyone want to, or going to it?
  4. I'm definitely going this summer. chiodos ftmfw. Plus a couple other decent bands, but it's live, so good. As long as I don't have to listen to any [cabbage]ty bands like dot dot curve, or 3oh3
  5. I'm unstoppable if I'm on a train track.
  6. *knocks out wizzkid* Out of my friggin' way. *Shoulder barges Sworddude into a pile of cacti* CHAAAARGGGEEEE!!!! *sits and watches* The game *hits deathdrow over the head for mentioning the game* *grabs a Pepsi, sits down and watches as well* *asks for a sip of the pepsi, but is denied, so stands up walks to the vending machine fifteen feet away, and buys a COKE. Then sits down and continues to watch* Oh special video for you: I lost. CONFESSION D: I stole thirteen watches from my cousin.
  7. hmm. how?
  8. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    although you might feel like you want to, it's really not worth doing. I get the feeling sometimes, but it's just a selfish thing to do, and it won't really help anything, especially if you [bleep] it up. You might feel like you can't deal with whatever's happening at the moment, but if you take some time you can work through it, even if it seems hard. But then again I don't know why you'd want to. you could have a legitimate reason, and you're only like 13-14 15? so it's kinda normal to feel like [cabbage], and you just need to work through it. I've felt like [cabbage] for about a year. :thumbup: I feel like [cabbage] all the time. I still wouldn't kill myself, unless things got really bad. wanna pm me and tell me what's wrong? oh and, *initiates a group hug even though group hugs are just [bleep] stupid..sorta* Eh, no thanks. To both the pming and the group hug. :P Damn, I suck typing with one hand today. typing with one hand is very difficult, especially if you have carpal tunnel. I've been really hyper all day, I don't know why.
  9. *knocks out wizzkid* Out of my friggin' way. *Shoulder barges Sworddude into a pile of cacti* CHAAAARGGGEEEE!!!! *sits and watches* The game *hits deathdrow over the head for mentioning the game* *grabs a Pepsi, sits down and watches as well* *asks for a sip of the pepsi, but is denied, so stands up walks to the vending machine fifteen feet away, and buys a COKE. Then sits down and continues to watch*
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    although you might feel like you want to, it's really not worth doing. I get the feeling sometimes, but it's just a selfish thing to do, and it won't really help anything, especially if you [bleep] it up. You might feel like you can't deal with whatever's happening at the moment, but if you take some time you can work through it, even if it seems hard. But then again I don't know why you'd want to. you could have a legitimate reason, and you're only like 13-14 15? so it's kinda normal to feel like [cabbage], and you just need to work through it. I've felt like [cabbage] for about a year. :thumbup: I feel like [cabbage] all the time. I still wouldn't kill myself, unless things got really bad. wanna pm me and tell me what's wrong? oh and, *initiates a group hug even though group hugs are just [bleep]ing stupid..sorta*
  11. *knocks out wizzkid* Out of my friggin' way. *Shoulder barges Sworddude into a pile of cacti* CHAAAARGGGEEEE!!!! *sits and watches* The game
  12. deathdrow replied to Lenticular_J's topic in Off-Topic
    Not as much as I am. Being different is good but there's a limit that I feel I'm way, way past. You're not that different. and don't go and try to make it sound like you're really really different, cause that makes you sound silly. I personally know at least ten people who've done things with animals.
  13. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    lolol you're always so grumpy! He needs another group hug! NO. I agree. group hugs are silly, and bad. I'm just grumpy because people piss me off, and because I don't get enough sleep. and I've been in a really bad mood lately. But I'm in a decent mood today, I need to learn to calm down. although you might feel like you want to, it's really not worth doing. I get the feeling sometimes, but it's just a selfish thing to do, and it won't really help anything, especially if you [bleep] it up. You might feel like you can't deal with whatever's happening at the moment, but if you take some time you can work through it, even if it seems hard. But then again I don't know why you'd want to. you could have a legitimate reason, and you're only like 13-14 15? so it's kinda normal to feel like [cabbage], and you just need to work through it.
  14. deathdrow replied to Wot's topic in Forum Games
    12/12 about to ear a brownie.
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    well god dammit. I was in an almost good mood. and now it's gone. I [bleep]ing hate when people have to be douchebags unnecessarily.
  16. I just wanna know if anyone else has it.=( and if its even a disorder. Its a psychological disorder. You can either listen to more music to stop the need for music in your head 24/7 or stop music alltogether. PS: Its not my fault it says "super mario bros theme song" in the corner. I could of did a worse one. I have what is love stuck in my head right now. what is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more. I [bleep] love that song, but at the same time, I hate it, cause I get it stuck in my head on a daily basis. Not to be a drag, but now I got that in my head along with the mental video of a naruto flash of Garra singing it. :wall: I think you should just lock this thread, before you have a giant melange of songs flowing through your head, or constantly switching. sort of like that mp3 trapical made.
  17. deathdrow replied to Boris5000's topic in Off-Topic
    you should climb trees. with leather gloves, and a leather jacket. so you can be cool, protect your hands, work on you leg and upper body muscles, and be cool, cause you're climbing trees. and of course see things from a different perspective.
  18. I just wanna know if anyone else has it.=( and if its even a disorder. Its a psychological disorder. You can either listen to more music to stop the need for music in your head 24/7 or stop music alltogether. PS: Its not my fault it says "super mario bros theme song" in the corner. I could of did a worse one. I have what is love stuck in my head right now. what is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more. I [bleep]ing love that song, but at the same time, I hate it, cause I get it stuck in my head on a daily basis.
  19. Oh my god, I think we use the same toothbrush :o I have that toothbrush, but yellow and blue. and mine is obviously cooler.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.